watch now

Author Topic: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)  (Read 6727 times)

mimiku

  • Guest
Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« on: February 05, 2017, 11:28:44 pm »
Hi, I was actually looking for a thread like this but couldn't find any. Would very appreciate it if you, ladies could share some of your experiences about FNT.

I read a lot of rave reviews and my cousin who works as a nurse in Flawless swore the therapy really works on deep scars.

Thanks!

Bella_belle

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 06:21:29 pm »
I've tried it once after 2 sessions of micro peel, effective sya. 😊

HAYLEELOVE

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:30:46 pm »
^San ka nagpafractional dear? Sa Flawless ba? How was it? Ilang days ang downtime? Thanks!

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 07:41:01 pm »
how much to?

Bella_belle

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 09:18:22 am »
Sa sm sta.mesa branch sis. 3 days sya after magheal. Tapos after 2 weeks makikita mo difference. 4,500 yung isang session.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 02:39:29 pm »
^Dear paano pala ito, as in nawawala yung mga indented scars (holes) tapos di na bumabalik? Or baka after a few months, aappear siya ulit?

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 11:12:10 pm »
Hi sis, what does the fractional co2 do ba? Does this treatment make my skin reduce scars and lines? I have a lot of craters on my facial skin so i want to lessen then

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: Fractional Needling Therapy (Flawless)
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 11:48:20 am »
I am also interested about this. I saw some of the bloggers tried the FNT and it was really   promising.  Will avail this treatment maybe this June or July. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close