watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Riverdale  (Read 4440 times)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 01:29:48 pm »
I'm a huge fan and collector of Archie comics kaya inabangan ko talaga tong Riverdale. So far, I'm really liking the story and characters. I love Veronica and Betty - ang perfect ni Camila and Lili sa roles nila. Excited to know what will happen in season 2, I hope hindi mamamatay si Fred Andrews :(

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 10:43:55 pm »
Season 2 is now showing.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 09:47:03 am »
I hate and love this series .

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 12:06:29 pm »
Ang ganda ng episode 1 for season 2. Varchie couple is hot! Fave ko yung moment na hindi umalis si Veronica tapos nagawa ng magopen up ni Archie.

Not a fan of Ms. Grundy kaya okay lang saken yung nangyari.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close