watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Riverdale  (Read 4455 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
US TV: Riverdale
« on: February 04, 2017, 10:42:59 am »
I used to love reading Archie comics so when this series came out I was excited for it. 2 episodes have been aired already so far I like it.

who else is watching?

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 11:02:56 am »
Hi sis! I'm watching too! So far hooked/intrigued lang ako. Pero sobrang different siya sa comics diba? It's like gossip girls meet pretty little liars.

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:19:57 am »
i haven't seen it yet, but I saw the trailer. I just thought they should have stick to how the comic is--fun, light with just a few drama.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 03:58:30 pm »
Im hooked! Cant wait for the next episodes. Sobrang mystery talaga kung sino ang bumaril kay Jason.

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:34:46 pm »
me too sis! Kaya I'm still watching.  ;D

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 11:58:26 pm »
im watching too. suspense pala, kala ko parang sa comics talaga. ang cute ni jughead

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 07:12:09 am »
Just finished watching the first 6 eps. Grabe, I'm hooked din.

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 10:05:51 pm »
How many eps ba for the first season?  Ep 7 palang sa Netflix. 

I like Jughead too.  Super cute.  They really look like father and son nung actor playing his dad.

I like Betty too.  And Veronica, she seems vulnerable here.  So unlike the orig character.  Latina rin siya?  Archie naman is not so attractive but he can act. 

Luke Perry, I don't like.  Same acting as Dylan pa rin in Beverly Hills 90210, only with more wrinkles and white hair?  Lol.  Sana they got someone else like si Brandon nalang na mas kamukha ng actor playing Archie.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 03:22:27 pm »
I'm also hooked on this show. I love Veronica Lodge in the comics but in this series ,I dunno, I was expecting more from her character.. then I don't find her pretty. hehe Still, I love the show.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »
Binge-watched this. Nakakainis lang yung ginawa ni polly. Sure, hindi maganda yung nangyayari ngayon sa bahay nila, but to move in with the blossoms when there are other people who are willing to help her? Bahala sya sa buhay nya dun. LOL, strong reaction ba.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 05:42:16 pm »
Just finished binge watching 10 episodes, not what i expected but i love it. Nun una hindi ko sila gusto pero nag grow na din sa akin yun characters.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 09:08:37 am »
Ako rin, didn't expect I would like it. Hindi ko nga alam na murder, mystery at drama pala ito. I thought it was just some cutesy interpretation of Archie and the gang, eh hindi ko naman din favorite si Archie kahit nung bata ako. 

Medyo mababaw, pero parang hindi ako nababagayan kay Veronica maging cheerleader. Hindi smooth yung galaw nya minsan. Plus hindi ko masyado maintindihan yung gusto nilang i-project na personality nya.

marjlim

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 10:02:03 am »
The dance showdown between veronica and sheryl was so cringe worthy. Di hot tingnan galaw nila.

But sobrang kinikilig ako kay betty and judhead. Jughead is way hotter than archie to think cole sprouse was suppose to be archie, good thing he auditioned for juggies

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 04:57:01 pm »
i'm so in love with this series... hangang ngayon nagbabasa pa din ako ng archie comics kaya pag nakikita ko si jughead and betty feeling ko "so wrong" haha di maalis sa isip ko ugali ni juggy sa comics

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 04:42:12 pm »
Ako lang ba hindi nacucutan kay Jughead? ;D Parang iisa lang lagi expression ng face niya.

This show is also starting to bore me. Parang magiging PLL lang 'to na paikot-ikot hindi mahuli si A (or in Riverdale's case, Jason's killer).

x-y

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 07:22:43 pm »
Started watching this series. Tapos na ba siya or still ongoing?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 10:46:11 pm »
^still ongoing

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 02:33:22 pm »
Binge-watched this series also. Can' t wait for the next episode, sa 28th pa sa netflix.

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 12:37:40 am »
I'm still on ep5 and still bored. Di ko tuloy alam kung itutuloy ko pa. Parang hirap panoorin kasi nakalakihan ko ang Archie kaya ang hirap tanggapin na ang layo nito sa comics. Sana hindi na lang ginawang Archie-based, ibang characters na lang sana or ginaya na lang totally yung comics kung kailangan talagang Archie. Pero sobrang ganda ng setting, ambiance and music. Visually appealing, pero yun lang. But I really want to get hooked so I'll probably keep on watching.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Riverdale
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 09:47:31 pm »
I'm on Episode 5 na and planning to finish all tonight.
Hindi ganito mga bet ko na series but since I don't have anything else to watch at the moment, pwede na din.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close