Author Topic: Event Stylist IV  (Read 7663 times)

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
Re: Event Stylist IV
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2018, 12:14:59 pm »
Kung madami ako pera, gusto ko i-hire ang Gathered Creative. Ang gaganda ng gawa nila. Swak sa mga peg ko.
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

Cindy Okuri

• Probationary
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2018, 01:43:12 pm »
Hello sis! Sinong stylist mo? Super nice yung set up! <3

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 08:40:36 pm »
Can someone who's worked with a high end stylist tell me if they issue OR after the event?

My event is done and automatically the stylist (or his assistant who typically responds via his email) has also stopped responding. I was just asking for an OR since we use those. The total amount of our transaction is quite huge and so it's significant to us to have his OR.
My hubby's guess is he doesn't pay any taxes kaya he's ignoring us. I'm just disappointed we're not even getting a professional response after paying so much. Any stories?

carms

• md to be
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2018, 09:03:43 pm »
^Not really a high end stylist but i've had experience with some suppliers (designers, make up artists, stylists) who don't issue OR or if they do, its upon request. Yung iba acknowledgement receipt lang binibigay (theres a difference). Yung iba upfront pa nga, may additional 10% if may OR or conversely, discounted if walang OR. May iba tinatanong sa start ng transaction or stipulated sa contract if you'll be needing it and dun nakalagay yung additional/discount na 10%. These kasi dont declare all business transactions and syempre those that are not declared hindi ma ttax.

In your case, kahit after na ng transaction and you asked for it pa, they should give you an OR. Pwede i report or reklamo sa BIR if you want to to reach to that point actually.

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2018, 02:58:48 pm »
^Yes sis iv actually encountered that from other suppliers... may kapalmuks who told me after i gave her final payment that if i wanted an OR i would have to pay her extra on top of our agreed rate so she could pay tax. Suffice to say i'm not hiring her again. Nakakasad na senior performer na to pero even the veteran that she is hindi pa din pala natuto magbayad ng taxes, and always assume they can get away with it.

runbarbierun

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2018, 10:04:45 pm »
Hello! Any reviews for Themeparkevents? They quoted 25k for stage + vip table + entrance, which is great, but haven't seen reviews for them pa.

Or if you can recommend others? Most kasi packaged na kasi, complete from stage, tables, entrance, etc. My cousin's looking for a stage stylist (and VIP tables) lang since everything else is shouldered by her caterer.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:07:38 pm by runbarbierun »

kclmangon

• Probationary
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 04:52:00 pm »
Hi!! Sept 2018 bride here. Any reviews sa Peach Blossoms event styling?? Thanks a lot😊😊

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close