Author Topic: Event Stylist IV  (Read 7641 times)

kccllj

• GirlTalker
Re: Event Stylist IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 03:23:56 pm »
Hi fellow brides-to-be! :) Sino po mga naging supplier ang Amante Fleurs dito? Any reviews? Thank you

kdramaholic

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 03:33:03 pm »
Hello sis kccllj! Backread mo yung past threads na Event Stylists and Florists madami review si Amante dun. :)

pinaydiaspora

• Just married!
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Our Budget Dream Wedding
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 12:39:41 am »
kdramaholic Thanks! Parang kelan lang we were just 2016 bride-to-be's! :)

aivhee08

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2017, 05:32:47 pm »
hello girls.. i would like to ask some help from you. I am getting married this coming July 28 and I am not satisfied with the basic style of my caterer so i was wondering if i could ask some help, if you know some affordable stylist will help me. Or maybe the new one in the industry but they are good. I dont have any idea how much does it cost so anyone here allrede have an experienced with styling. Thanks in advance

Brielle1820

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 08:42:04 am »
Hello aivhee08, Usually event styling rates would be around 65K and up, good for 150pax. But it would still depend kung anong event requirement mo or do you have a planned working budget na para sa event styling needs mo. You can talk it out naman with your event stylist. For recommendation, I highly recommend Chain di Eventi for event styling and they're really good. Here are their sample works:

Wedding Sample
https://www.facebook.com/402080859856773/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1039882959409890

Debut Sample
https://www.facebook.com/402080859856773/photos/?tab=album&album_id=950680598330127

Corporate Event Sample
https://www.facebook.com/402080859856773/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1042411342490385
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:18:55 pm by Brielle1820 »

decibel28

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2017, 08:06:12 pm »
Hi Ladies! :) Quick question lang to those tapos na ang wedding, how much ang naging budget niyo for your event stylist/florist for church/ceremony and reception? Sila din ba nag provide ng entourage flowers niyo?

Carlyndj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 12:10:08 am »
Hi fellow brides-to-be! :) Sino po mga naging supplier ang Amante Fleurs dito? Any reviews? Thank you

I thought meron ka ng stylist? Ni reco ba nila ms. Kutchie siya sayo?

kccllj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 11:45:42 am »
Hi sis! Hahaha! That was post was on March pa. April ko na book si Michael Ruiz :)

LilaFowler

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 05:23:18 pm »
We spent 60k. Includes:

- flowers for entourage
- flowers for car
- flowers for church
- reception styling (flower heavy)
- string lights

Just to give you an idea https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cshlrq4cgiiadkb/AACC2wx-FoPOOZ_l8lD0kWeCa?dl=0

Hi Ladies! :) Quick question lang to those tapos na ang wedding, how much ang naging budget niyo for your event stylist/florist for church/ceremony and reception? Sila din ba nag provide ng entourage flowers niyo?

decibel28

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 08:15:16 pm »
Hi LilaFowler :) Wow nice, very good deal na yung Php60K for that set up and entourage flowers as well! :)

Carlyndj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2017, 09:14:55 pm »
Hehe i just realized nga eh. Hay grabe super lutang na😂

angelanjo

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2017, 10:05:27 am »
You can try Jeff Namoc. I got my theme at 35k pero kasi existing theme nya na yun. But if you want your own theme, you can have him design it according to how you like it.

This is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MyArtAttack/

He also do corporate events.

pinkmoscato

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2017, 03:36:58 pm »
^What's your chosen theme, sis? Wow! mura na yung 35k ha.. Ilang tables ang kasama mo dun sa package?

angelanjo

• Probationary
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2017, 04:52:47 pm »
^What's your chosen theme, sis? Wow! mura na yung 35k ha.. Ilang tables ang kasama mo dun sa package?

Hindi kasama tables and chairs sis.  Styling lang.  Usually stage backdrop and centerpieces ang kasama depende sa theme na gusto ninyo. Pag ang gusto nyong theme, wala pa sya, baka mapamahal.  35k lang yung minimum. Pero syempre kung may mga LED wall pa yan or may photobooth or mya ceiling decorations, labas pa yun.

MrChocNut

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2017, 03:50:35 pm »
Hi guys, anyone here have the mobile number of Amante Fleurs? I contacted the number/email in their Facebook/Instagram pages, but I haven't gotten any reply.

I'm looking for a mid-range reception stylist. Doesn't matter if up-and-coming or not one of the 'household names' in the industry; output and professionalism is key.  Any recommendations?

Floral/Styling expenses are an eye-opener!

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2018, 03:47:16 pm »
Hi, does anybody have an updated compilation of event stylist rates? Kahit range lang or minimum nila? I want to get an idea how much they cost these days. Researching for an event 4 months away so i dont have much time :/

Dave Sandoval
Henry Pascual
Gideon Hermosa
Nikki Chatto
Badang Rueda
Michael Ruiz
Teddy Manuel
Gary Dacanay

Edit: Removing Jo Claravall from the list as i wasn't impressed by her IG. So far Gideon is a fave.

Also regarding Gary of Mindworks, read the bad reviews about his customer service and consistency to peg in the previous thread---- does anybody have recent experience with him? Sayang kasi i would assume he is still cheaper than the other people in the list at this point.

Sino pa ba sikat these days for classy styling (ballroom)? Doesn't need to be over the top but something that doesn't look cheap either. TIA!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:13:31 am by sparklingjewel »

ohitscha

• Probationary
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 10:41:15 am »
Hi guys, anyone here have the mobile number of Amante Fleurs? I contacted the number/email in their Facebook/Instagram pages, but I haven't gotten any reply.

I'm looking for a mid-range reception stylist. Doesn't matter if up-and-coming or not one of the 'household names' in the industry; output and professionalism is key.  Any recommendations?

You can try searching for The Contemporary Florals or Arraza Events. They are both on FB. They are one of the few that I asked quotations from and their works are good for me.  Before all of these, I didn't expect that styling would cost a lot so I didn't put much budget for it. Haha oh well

kccllj

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2018, 04:53:25 pm »
sis sparklingjewel,I booked Michael Ruiz during the bridal fair here in Dubai last year. His initial quotation was 400k max but when we had our mock set-up last October, halos umabot na siya sa 600k coz of the additional trusses etcetera. Yung 400k was just basic styling lang pala! Hahaha! Our theme is also classic elegant btw :)

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 01:38:13 pm »
^Hi sis! Out of everyone above only Gideon and Teddy replied to me with a quote (over a month waiting na to ha). Gideon went so far as to meet me the following day and got to know us and the celebrant for like 3 hours. Ended up booking him. 500-600k total styling cost for 150 pax birthday party. I really asked him point blank on the cost, ayoko ng  gulatan dahil sa starting rate hehe. He's very friendly and walang ere.

MrChocNut

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2018, 08:20:21 pm »

Update: Booked Zenas Pineda as our stylist. She was able to work with our budget and styling pegs. We like her portfolio and styling recommendations - not over-the-top (by our standards); only simple and classic.

OT: Another eye-opener are trusses costs! One factor that should be considered in choosing a reception venue is if you would need trusses for your styling pegs.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close