We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi fellow brides-to-be! Sino po mga naging supplier ang Amante Fleurs dito? Any reviews? Thank you
Hi Ladies! Quick question lang to those tapos na ang wedding, how much ang naging budget niyo for your event stylist/florist for church/ceremony and reception? Sila din ba nag provide ng entourage flowers niyo?
^What's your chosen theme, sis? Wow! mura na yung 35k ha.. Ilang tables ang kasama mo dun sa package?
Hi guys, anyone here have the mobile number of Amante Fleurs? I contacted the number/email in their Facebook/Instagram pages, but I haven't gotten any reply. I'm looking for a mid-range reception stylist. Doesn't matter if up-and-coming or not one of the 'household names' in the industry; output and professionalism is key. Any recommendations?Floral/Styling expenses are an eye-opener!