I've been using Cosrx products for almost 3 months, can't say my skin improved significantly because of the items I have, kumbaga walang wow effect, aside sa Snail Mucin Essence. Lahat for me so-so lang, considering the cost/shipping and effort sa pag order ko since Im based in the Middle East, di na ako siguro uulit, unless readily available. As far as my pimples are concerned, yes it somehow heals/manage pero super tagal/bagal, probably because light nga lang ang ingredients, pero hinde totally na control. Sa texture lang may naging difference, pero sa appearance ng marks, occasional break outs, more or less ganun pa din, mas natuwa pa ako sa effect ng collagen (Meiji) in 1 week laki ng improvement sa skin ko. So siguro uubusin ko nalang and I'll try something else like yung Pixi Glow tonic, Dear Klairs na Vitamin C Serum and The Ordinary products etc.
These are the items that I'm using:
1. Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - ayos lang, love ko pa din Body Shop Tea Tree facial wash
2.) Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser - so so lang, laki ng expectations ko, they failed me hehe, but yeah .05 lang naman kasi salicylic content
3.) Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ - haven't really used it pa, plano ko pag uwe ng Pinas
4.) AHA / BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I expected A LOT from this product, pero halos walang effect, can't wait to try the Pixi Glow Tonic Toner (finally ordered it OL)
5.) Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence - eto lang yung pinaka na happy ako, worth the hype
6.) Cosrx Pimple Patch - I know this is much raved, pero di ako gano na impress, slightly effective sya sakin pag yung pimple is hinog na or with pus na pero kung prevention gusto mo and clogged pa yung pimple, walang effect, at least for me
7.) Oil Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion (with Birch Sap) - walang brightening or whatever effect, maganda lang kasi lightweight and you can layer products with this and use it in day time