watch now

Author Topic: CosRX products :)  (Read 44742 times)

ireneeey

  • Guest
CosRX products :)
« on: January 25, 2017, 10:40:51 pm »
Can't seem to find the mother thread of CosRX products so I decided to create one. :D Madami kasing good raves about this brand which is suitable daw for acne-prone and oily skin. Actually, I have only purchased Master Pimple Patch so hopefully tomorrow nasakin na.

But I am still planning to buy the following kapag may stocks na ulit si seller: Good Morning cleanser, AHA/BHA Clarifying toner, and still thinking if AHA Whitehead Liquid or BHA Whitehead Liquid kasi di ko talaga ma-distinguish yung difference nila.

And girls, mas okay bang gamitin etong products na to at night than in the morning? I heard kasi na may waiting period pa talaga na 20-30 minutes kaya parang ang hassle niya gawin sa morning.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 11:22:39 pm »
I'm a HUGE CosRX fan, most of what I'm using now are CosRX. I have the following:

BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - I use this as a PH balancing toner to prep my skin for acids
AHA 7 Whitehead liquid - Acid, I wait about 10 mins before putting on the Blackhead liquid. I only use acids at night and I alternate with vit C essence.
Blackhead liquid
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence -
Centella Blemish Cream
Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream
Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask (haven't tried as I still have the Laneige Sleeping Mask)

I plan on getting next:
Low PH Good Morning Cleanser (hopefully to replace my SKII)
One Step Pimple Clear Pads
Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
Acne Pimple Master Patch

I've been meaning to ask, which Watson's is CosRX available at? I have checked a number of different branches (even Megamall's dept store) and they don't carry it!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 11:24:50 pm by khriseeee »

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:49:09 pm »
^You can't use AHA/BHA the same time as Vit C, It would be too much for your skin to handle. What you can do is alternate, use vit c during the day, AHA/BHA at night OR alternate days.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 11:24:34 am »
saan kayang may cosrx sa mga watsons?

yung Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream, out of stock sa beautymnl :(

win_foe

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 12:04:18 pm »
sisses, nagwowork ba yung snail recovery cream with BHA blackhead power? TIA :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 09:08:38 pm »
saan kayang may cosrx sa mga watsons?

yung Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream, out of stock sa beautymnl :(

I had the same question, I found it at SM Makati BUT they only had the cushion compact left  >:(

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 11:42:33 pm »
^You can't use AHA/BHA the same time as Vit C, It would be too much for your skin to handle. What you can do is alternate, use vit c during the day, AHA/BHA at night OR alternate days.

Oh okay, Prefer ko kasi vitamin c serum at night since sensitive sa sun kapag gumamit ng vitamin c during day time. ANyway, are you familiar with OST C20 Vitamin C serum? That's what I am planning to use after AHA/BHA Power Liquid sana. Would it be too harsh na?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 03:16:48 pm »
^you can use vit c during the day if you use the proper sun screen afterwards. Or just consider alternating days with your AHA/BHA routine.

I've read about OST but heard that it can oxidize quickly. I bought instead Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drops.

maikapanda

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 05:12:52 pm »
Hi! I bought mine set from Seoul last November. I have oily and acne prone skin. These are my favorites: AHA/BHA clarifying treatment toner (my skin loves this so much), Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol (helps with acne and mattifies my skin), Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (my top favorite product from CosRX), and the Centella blemish cream (lifesaver during breakouts).

I'm disappointed with the blackhead liquid lol. It didn't work for me.

You can buy some Cosrx products on shoppee, just ask about the expiration date before buying. :)

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 10:10:21 pm »
Just started using the AHA 7 Whitehead and BHA Skin Returning Emulsion. I hope it would stave off the oiliness that is my face hehe. I was originally planning to buy the Alpha H Liquid Gold kaso i was put off lang by the price.. ang mahal kase! They need to put up na a physical store here.. Daming out of stocks na online eh. 😐

maikapanda

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 10:32:19 pm »
Thanks for the heads up dear! :)

Can you tell me your routine sa pag-apply ng products na yan?

And have you tried AHA power liquid? And bakit hindi umokay sayo BHA power liquid? Plan ko pa naman idagdag yun.

Since I have oily skin, I don't use too many products in the morning. Here's my current routine, palitan mo nalang with your products:

Morning:
- Simple facial wash (cleanser)
- CosRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol (toner)
- Hadalabo lotion or Vit C lotion (lotion)
- Biore smooth UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 + (sunblock)
- CosRX Centella Blemish Cream (spot treatment)
- Makeup

Evening:
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water (makeup remover)
- Simple facial wash (cleanser)
- Skinfood Wash Off Black Sugar Mask (exfoliator- once a week)
- CosRX AHA/BHA clarifying treatment toner (wait for 10mins before the next step) (toner)
- If I'm having a breakout, I pat some CosRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol on affected areas (toner/spot treatment)
- CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (essence)
- Water 360 Spring Hydrating Mask (a Laneige water sleeping mask dupe I discovered in Malaysia) (sleeping pack)
- Insert random sheet mask here (once or twice a week)
- CosRX Centella Blemish Cream

I plan to buy the CosRX Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion soon because I don't have a moisturizer in my routine huhu. Pero what I really like about CosRX products is super gentle sila on my acne prone skin. When I bought the products, I introduced 1 item per week sa routine para malaman ko if okay ba sa skin ko or what. Kita mo agad yung effect nung favorites ko. si BHA I gave it 3 weeks, I didn't notice any difference sa skin.

I haven't tried the AHA power liquid yet but I do have a sample hehe.



ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 07:56:04 am »
Just started using the AHA 7 Whitehead and BHA Skin Returning Emulsion. I hope it would stave off the oiliness that is my face hehe. I was originally planning to buy the Alpha H Liquid Gold kaso i was put off lang by the price.. ang mahal kase! They need to put up na a physical store here.. Daming out of stocks na online eh. 😐

Just started last night night din with AHA Whitehead Liquid. Update mo ko dear sa progress mo. :) Did you also try BHA Blackhead liquid?

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 11:45:36 am »
Has anyone tried good morning gel cleanser? Is it good for oily skin? Ang daming good reviews about it. Gusto ko na i-try pero kailangan ko pang mag-ipon  ;D

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 03:54:16 pm »
^sis, i only have the aha 7 whitehead and bha emulsion. I didn't get the one for the blackhead kase i only have a few lang on my nose. I'm hoping for the aha 7 whitehead to work kase i have a lot of closed comedones on my chin eh.. sana it will smoothen out the bumps, i have these for years na! I'm using it every other night, not much significant effect yet other than my skin feels softer but pansin ko lang na medyo oily pa rin when i wake up. Yung sa emulsion naman, i use it everyday as my primer. 😊

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2017, 07:40:27 pm »
^
Ako naman every Mon and Fri ko lang siya gagamitin pero kakastart ko lang nung Friday. Sabi kasi dapat gradual lang muna ang paglagay like twice or thrice a week. Ako rin eh, very few lang sa nose kaso minsan pag puyat nagkakaron din sa forehead. Update me nalang sa AHA whitehead liquid mo, magupdate din ako here. :)

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 05:44:40 am »
mga sis, okay kaya yung Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream nila? ang dami kasing magagandang reviews sa youtube, pero hindi ko alam baka sponsored yun? hehe

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 03:29:47 pm »
mga sis, okay kaya yung Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream nila? ang dami kasing magagandang reviews sa youtube, pero hindi ko alam baka sponsored yun? hehe

I love it! It's great for my skin which easily gets clogged from creamy moisturizers.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 07:56:54 pm »
ah, thanks sis, next on my list yan hehe

RushDB

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 10:36:22 pm »
I've seen cosrx products at sm cubao and sm san mateo though limited to the following lang- ultimate moisturizing honey overnight mask(600+ pesos) make me lovely cushion (849) and one step pimple clear pad (600+) (yung pimple clear pad sa san mateo lang wala sa cubao). Meron din sa lazada - under sm store,  limited din talaga selections
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:27:25 pm by RushDB »

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: CosRX products :)
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2017, 07:55:28 am »
Is Snail 96 musin essence good for oily/acne prone skin? Im looking for a good moisturizer kasi at night para i-alternate ko sa acids.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close