watch now

Author Topic: Face wash  (Read 6107 times)

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 03:43:50 pm »
Derma E Glycolic cleanser sa pm and Lactacyd Baby Bath sa umaga....

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 04:54:21 pm »
skinfood egg white pore foam in the morning
beachborn witch hazel wash at night

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:22 am »
Cetaphil! But I have acne-prone skin and I think I need to switch it up a bit para "mabigla" 'yung face ko. hehe. So I use 'yung Perfect Whip occasionally. Unfortunately nasa abroad ako ngayon and Cetaphil lang gamit ko, I miss my Perfect Whip!!! hehe

salmoncat

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 09:42:47 am »
current: ponds white beauty facial wash

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2017, 11:00:05 am »
 Lactacyd Baby Bath.....ano effect sa skin.....is it gel type?

I'm also looking for a gel type facial wash.....any reco?  Local or korean brand.
Thanks

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 03:39:25 pm »
Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash is a staple for me.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 04:49:21 pm »
using now Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash. Ok siya, same lang nung HG ko na Purity by Philosophy, a lot cheaper too.

weng.totz

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2017, 03:05:52 pm »
di ako mahilig sa face wash pero madalas gamit ko celeteque.  pero di ako satisfied pag di ako nagsafeguard soap. :P

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2017, 08:26:24 am »
Dr. Kaufmann medicated soap. Hiyang ako at works for me acne prone skin. Minsan na lang ako mag pimples (time of the month or stress eating haha) di lang mabango pero ok na kesa may pimples haha

I double cleanse minsan with pixi mud cleanser or perfect whip

Chikadora101

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2017, 11:41:53 am »
The face shop rice water bright cleansing foam, so far okay naman mas smooth face ko and lesser breakout

Crayolaa

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2017, 08:33:59 pm »
Im torn between Biore uru uru facial wash or the Simple moisturizing facial wash. I have to replaced my current facial wash which is glycolic based since im on tret and alternating it with a glycolic cream. Parang overkill na masyado yung cleanser ko. Currently using cetaphil but doesn't remove make up thoroughly. Any thoughts on Biore and Simple? Tia😊

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 06:17:08 am »
naubusan ako ng celetecque, nakita ko while browsing sa mercury drug un Iwhite whitening vita facewash na pink...I bought a sachet just to try, 18 pesos, so far ok naman cya...no breakouts at lesser un oilyness ng face

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 02:07:42 am »
Nuxe Reve de Miel face wash and make up remover
Ang bango nakakayaman ang amoy lol. Got it at 50% off sa Zalora

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2017, 07:07:26 pm »
Neutrogena oil-free acne wash (the orange one with 2 % salicylic acid as an active ingredient)
-This helped in controlling my pimples/acne/breakouts. I discovered this by watching Dr. Dray from youtube. She's a dermatologist and she uses this personally. Baka medyo drying ito for some people. Since daily ko sya ginagamit naginvest na ako sa isang trusty moisturizer. Medyo mahal din sya at mahirap makahanap ng stocks online. Sana dumami pa seller nito.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:09:13 pm by Jade_D »

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2017, 10:46:11 pm »
Nuxe Rev de Miel

itslawvely

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2017, 10:21:52 am »
Avid user of Avene cleanance cleanser here. :D It really helps in lessening oiliness sa face. Di nako nagttoner after neto. Hands down.

Crayolaa

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2017, 05:30:08 pm »
Currently using Himalaya purifying neem face wash. Not stripping unlike the biore uru-uru foaming wash. It doesn't lather much since its a gel type cleanser, but I seem to like it kasi it didn't have that squeaky clean feel nor that tight-feeling after wash.
I really want the Simple refreshing face wash but is not available locally I guess, though they have the same ingredients with the Himalayas neem wash. The moisturizing variant has SLS, which is a potential irritant for me.

Crayolaa

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2017, 07:05:32 pm »
Lactacyd Baby Bath.....ano effect sa skin.....is it gel type?

I'm also looking for a gel type facial wash.....any reco?  Local or korean brand.
Thanks

Lactacyd baby bath is a liquid antiseptic cleanser. It's actually a mild and gentle cleanser. I have tried it before, it doesn't foam or lather much so ended up using a lot every time I wash my face. In short, mabilis maubos. But its actually a good cleanser, low PH and doesn't break me out. But make sure to patch test it, give it a week to see if hiyang ka.

Gel type cleanser : as per my post above, I'm using Himalayas purifying neem face wash. Its a gentle cleanser, and its cheap and I can purchased it anytime when I ran out of it. Previously I have been using Vanicream, it's a super gentle cleanser, made for sensitive skin. No harsh detergents and chemical irritants. But its a bit pricey for a cleanser, @shoppe - P600, lazada P1,300.
Also, Simple Refreshing Facial wash. Its a gel type cleanser like Himalayas neem face wash. They have similar ingredients. But not available locally, I have seen someone selling at shoppe pero sold out na. The moisturizing variant is available at local dept stores and online stores, though it has SLS which is may an acne trigger and potential irritant.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 02:08:51 pm »
@Crayolaa........super thanks so much for the feedback!!! 

itslawvely

  • Guest
Re: Face wash
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 10:35:45 pm »
Girls, what do you use to cleanse your face during long travels? Like kunwari you need to stay inside the car for a very long time kasi nga long travels or road trip. Hassle kasi if you will wash your face pa sa stopover eh ang messy ng mga restrooms sa gasoline stations. :(

Do you use any go-to cleanser? Something that can be wiped by tissue without the need to rinse it with water. Parang feel ko kasi di enough ang wipes lang e.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close