Author Topic: 2017 Brides - Part 4  (Read 40712 times)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »
Hahaha! Nag-tatagalog ba siya??? yun talaga ang concern e,  ;D
I think siya kasi ang best for simple gowns pero baka naman super simple? Gusto ko kasi more on lace than beads, and if kaya, merong second look!
Saan ka nagfit ng rtw?

My gown is super simple lang but if you look at her blog madami din sya lace gowns.  :)
I'm based in SG so I just went to a couple of bridal boutiques here, and tried different silhouettes lang, kahit na yung mga convinced ako na hindi mag-work. I ended up really liking (and almost getting) one na I didn't even want to fit at first.  ;D

marywater

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #301 on: April 24, 2017, 09:04:30 am »
26 Days more to go. I'm all excited and nervous at the same time, at mas nagiging OC ako sa mga details. Hindi pa ako naka-decide if I should take H2B's surname or hyphenated (MySurname-H2B'sSurname) ;D

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #302 on: April 24, 2017, 09:31:48 am »
^I feel you sis @marywater! 41 days remaining naman kami.  Ako din mas nagiging OC na. So many things to do pa, the reception and program details ang inaasikaso ko ngayon. And we had to reserve a tent just in case it will  rain kasi outdoor reception kami. The weather is so weird nowadays, it's suppose to be summer pero kagabi lang ang lakas ng ulan samin. Haays napaka-unpredictable. ::) Nakakahinayang nga lang din kasi ang mahal ng tent! :o   

marywater

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #303 on: April 24, 2017, 10:39:37 am »
^ Right??? On your end, I'm sure nakakapanghinayang paggastusan yung tent, pero you might also have that feeling that you can't just risk it on the big day di ba? Ito na yung time na lumalabas mga possible unexpected expenses, mga panghihinayang sa ibang details...

Sometimes I have this feeling na wala na akong pake sa ibang small details just because it's not the most crucial part of the wedding.  ;D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #304 on: April 24, 2017, 02:44:05 pm »
Graduated yesterday! Our wedding day was perfect! Walang issues or my coord handled everything and ni hindi naka-rating sa akin yung issues.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #305 on: April 24, 2017, 03:02:16 pm »
^ congratulations sis! looking forward to seeing the pictures.
God bless you marriage!  :)

marywater

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #306 on: April 24, 2017, 03:41:55 pm »
Congrats sis LilaFowler! Hope you have a great time on your honeymoon! :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2017, 04:40:25 pm »
Soo happy for you sis LilaFowler! Parang kailan lang isa ka sa mga kasabay ko dito sa forum na busy mag plan!! :) Congrats to you and hubby! <3

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2017, 04:41:55 pm »
Congrats, sis LilaFowler!! Finallyyy!  :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2017, 09:33:59 am »
Here's a few photos from guests. Wala masyado nag photos which I think is a good sign na enjoy na enjoy yung guests.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cshlrq4cgiiadkb/AACC2wx-FoPOOZ_l8lD0kWeCa?dl=0

The feedback from guests is all positive - from ceremony, homily, the set up, the venue, the food and the mood.

I learned talaga with this wedding to let go and trust the suppliers.

My coord told me that yung bride from the previous night said that our wedding looked so much fun and she wishes she could join our wedding. Medyo malungkot kasi yung party nila.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:14:09 am by LilaFowler »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2017, 09:41:53 am »
^ congratulations sis :)

 

Xgbride17

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2017, 02:48:22 pm »
Here's a few photos from guests. Wala masyado nag photos which I think is a good sign na enjoy na enjoy yung guests.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cshlrq4cgiiadkb/AACC2wx-FoPOOZ_l8lD0kWeCa?dl=0

The feedback from guests is all positive - from ceremony, homily, the set up, the venue, the food and the mood.

I learned talaga with this wedding to let go and trust the suppliers.

My coord told me that yung bride from the previous night said that our wedding looked so much fun and she wishes she could join our wedding. Medyo malungkot kasi yung party nila.

Congrats on your wedding sis! Ask ko lang did you use the resort's provided L/Sounds and Projector screen or kumuha ka ng iba? :D How was the food? :D

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2017, 03:03:53 pm »
wow sis congratulations! i love the set-up. naalala ko the issues you had before with the church, distance of church from reception etc. all turned out beautiful :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2017, 03:42:19 pm »
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Projector screen is from South Palms. The lights, we have a different supplier. I can ask my coord for the name. That is the basic set up by bluegrass project.

The food was sobrang sarap and sobrang dami. May nauwi pa kami. My family is pintasera talaga with food and weddings. Pero they said it's perfect.

Walang umalis after ng food and everyone stayed until the end of the reception. Yung iba ayaw pa sana umalis kaya lang the vans are leaving na.

Congrats on your wedding sis! Ask ko lang did you use the resort's provided L/Sounds and Projector screen or kumuha ka ng iba? :D How was the food? :D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2017, 04:24:55 pm »
Sis LilaFowler Congratulations! Grabe ang bilis ng araw. I'm so happy your wedding was perfect sis!..

palepink

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2017, 09:42:18 pm »
Congratulations sis LilaFowler :) Super ganda ng set up! God bless on your marriage

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #316 on: April 28, 2017, 07:28:34 am »
Thank you! I'm so glad everything went so well. Very positive lahat ng feedback sa akin about our wedding from food to styling to logistics.

Here is our SDE:
https://vimeo.com/214795380

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:25:38 am by LilaFowler »

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #317 on: April 28, 2017, 07:53:52 am »
Hi littlemissbiatch
I read through all of her blog posts! Haha! Some I like and some I don't. But I guess naka-depend talaga sa bride yung design :) Did you get her agad during your first meeting? Or may time naman to decide? :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:25:06 pm by sundriedpotato »

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2017, 11:19:06 am »
^ I was pretty much set on booking her (and I didn't have much time din sa Pinas) so nagpa-measure na ako agad appointment pa lang  XD. Pero mga a week later pa na-finalize lahat since I had to wait for them to send the sketch and the contract, etc. So I think you don't have to book naman agad :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2017, 11:23:33 am »
ganda SDE nyo sis LilaFowler :)

ganda mo and your dress, and you bridesmaids dresses :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close