Author Topic: 2017 Brides - Part 4  (Read 40598 times)

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2017, 03:20:33 pm »
Hi decibel28!  Thank you for replying, hehe :)

Not yet. Our appointment is in May pa. Did you meet with her?
Ang mahal pala :(

How were they and if you don't mind me asking, how much gowns nila? Nasa list ko rin si Julianne Syjuco, Kristel Yulo and Hannah Kong but i haven't inquired from them. :)

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #281 on: April 18, 2017, 03:30:08 pm »
Hi girls. you might want to check out my couturier din, Kirby Cruz. his IG accoount is Kirbycruz.official  ;) Just a brief background, he joined Mega young designers (like project runway for young pinoy designers) few years back.

Minchin16

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2017, 12:37:30 pm »
hi mga sis! just want to share my experience on our wedding. naka graduate na kami last april 7.. almost 2 weeks ago palang pero i miss planning na. hehe. I remember muntik nako maging bridezilla. haha but i tried to calm myself. result was, i slept 3am and woke up at 7am.. haha

anyway, sharing with you some of our photos mostly taken by our guests. wala pa kasi [textspeak!] complete photos from the photographer.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aemab6brd4h4gnd/AAC9679J0E6de0wLGktj4jBfa?dl=0


kccllj

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2017, 01:21:28 pm »
Wow sis Minchin16 you look stunning on your wedding! Congrats to you!  :)

camilleXboots

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2017, 04:07:38 pm »
Hi mga sis, may mga alam ba kau na affordable na stylist for prenup? Thanks in advance!

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2017, 02:03:24 pm »
Hello sundriedpotato :)

I cancelled na my appointment with Vania since ang starting niya for custom gown is Php100K, which is out of our budget na. And since overseas bride ako and very limited yung time ko in Manila last week, I decided not to go for it.

I've met na din Mara Chua, Julianne Syjuco and Kristel Yulo (it was Maite, her Managing Director who discussed with me). Well for the budget, it really depends kasi on your pegs kasi that will be the basis of the material that they will use. Tell them your budget as well kasi dun pa lang, sasabihin nila if it is workable or not.

To be honest, all of them are really nice to talk to and they listen to you, especially to what you want. I'm really torn kung sino sa kanilang tatlo kukunin ko.

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

Hi decibel28 :)

Oh okay. :) I might push through with Vania just to see what she'll design for me (if magsketch na siya agad haha)

I've been thinking dinof  what kind of gown I like pero wala akong maisip. Ang naiisip ko is what I don't want my gown to be. Hahaha.

I've heard a lot of good reviews with the designers you mentioned and others pa kaya siguro nahihirapan ako hahaha

Good luck sa atin! :)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2017, 05:47:20 pm »
Hi mga sis, may mga alam ba kau na affordable na stylist for prenup? Thanks in advance!

Not sure about your budget but Theres rabbithole creatives and tipping point or jeff galang sis.

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #288 on: April 20, 2017, 06:47:11 pm »
^^ @sundriedpotato Vania was my designer and she sketched na for me on our first appointment  :)

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #289 on: April 20, 2017, 06:50:17 pm »
@littlemissbiatch

Yay! How was she? Di naman intimidating? Hehe :) Kinakabahan talaga ako sa kanya
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:33:17 pm by sundriedpotato »

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #290 on: April 20, 2017, 10:35:23 pm »
hi mga sis! just want to share my experience on our wedding. naka graduate na kami last april 7.. almost 2 weeks ago palang pero i miss planning na. hehe. I remember muntik nako maging bridezilla. haha but i tried to calm myself. result was, i slept 3am and woke up at 7am.. haha

anyway, sharing with you some of our photos mostly taken by our guests. wala pa kasi [textspeak!] complete photos from the photographer.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aemab6brd4h4gnd/AAC9679J0E6de0wLGktj4jBfa?dl=0

Congratulations sis. You look stunning and ang ganda ng recep mo. Sinong stylist mo?

marywater

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2017, 11:59:19 pm »
Congrats sis Minchin16! :) Mukha namang di ka nagmuntikan mag-bridezilla that day. I hope you were able to enjoy it. Lots of love and blessings on your marriage. :D

Minchin16

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2017, 12:33:14 pm »
sis Carlyndj thank you! 😊 Si mother Badang Rueda stylist namin.. Super galing. Sa kanya talaga kami nag invest ng malaki. hehe. worth it naman kasi we got a lot of good feedbacks from clients. siya talaga nagdala ng reception. 😊

Sis marywater, thank you sonmuch. yes we enjoyed it a lot. super pagod pero parang di nauubusan ng energy. ganun pala tala yung feeling. 😊😊

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2017, 12:55:13 pm »
So happy for you sis Minchin16! you look so stunning and I agree sa mga sis natin na ang ganda ng setup niyo!! :) God bless your union. <3

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2017, 01:37:14 pm »
@Minchin16

Oh si Badang pala. Magaling nga siya😊  Congrats again and have blessed married life😊

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2017, 02:07:09 pm »
Yay! How was she? Di naman intimidating? Hehe :) Kinakabahan talaga ako sa kanya

Medyo! Hahaha pero she was really nice naman. Although when I came in I have an idea na of the direction I wanted to go in terms of yung design ng gown. If you have time I think helpful na mag-try ng RTW gowns just to get a feel of the fabric and silhouettes na available. Iba kasi talaga when you're wearing it; minsan yung akala mo hindi mag-work end up being the best fit pala.  :)

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2017, 05:35:33 pm »
@littlemissbiatch
Hahaha! Nag-tatagalog ba siya??? yun talaga ang concern e,  ;D
I think siya kasi ang best for simple gowns pero baka naman super simple? Gusto ko kasi more on lace than beads, and if kaya, merong second look!
Saan ka nagfit ng rtw?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:32:36 pm by sundriedpotato »

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2017, 09:06:51 pm »
Hi Minchin16 :) I tried e-mailing and messaging Badang a few times pero talagang no reply. If I may ask, how much ang total fee niyo sa kanya? Thank you :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2017, 09:09:45 pm »
Hi sundriedpotato :) What I heard nga is nag sketch siya right away. My friend who was a Vania Romoff bride 2 years ago, starting daw dati is Php80K only. Mejo mataas na ngayon so I have to remove her na talaga from my list.

Good luck sa bridal gown designer hunting! :) Let us know ha how your meeting with Vania will turn out. Grabe ako din torn na torn wala pa ako mapili!

sundriedpotato

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 4
« Reply #299 on: April 21, 2017, 09:38:54 pm »
@decibel28

I hope makapag-work well kami ni Vania :)
Good luck din decibel28! Update mo rin kami sa gown mo ha. Kaka-excite na may nakakausap ako about this.
 True! Yung P/V nahirapan na ako. Mas mahirap pa pala ito!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close