We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello! Any Julianne Syjuco, Kristel Yulo, Vania Romoff, and Mara Chua brides here? Shortlisted these 4 designers for my wedding gown.Thank you!
Hello girls! I hope everything's alright with your preps. Infinity dress question... For those who have worn or have ordered an infinity dress for their entourage, is the bottom of the skirt stitched or just properly cut? As in yung pinakababa.I'm planning to order one, pero based on the pictures of the suppliers I've seen, parang hindi siya talaga nakatahi? di ako sure... Really hoping to hear from you.
cool! gusto ko na rin pa scrub sis! hehe
sis marywater yung infinity dress na inoder namin from audrey sabandon properly cut lang yung mga laylayan pero hindi naman natatastas kasi maganda yung tela.