watch now

Author Topic: Pre-natal vitamins that makes you sick  (Read 2270 times)

maloushky

  • Guest
Pre-natal vitamins that makes you sick
« on: January 04, 2017, 10:05:25 pm »
Hi Ladies,

I would like to ask if you ever experience getting really sick with your pre-natal vitamins. I'm in my 12th week and my doctor recommend to drink different kinds so I can get what suits me best. but I'm a bit traumatized by the effect of the last vitamins i took.

Obimin plus makes me so sick I can't even stand up after drinking it. too much nausea and my vomiting became worst. so my doctor decided to stop it.

Now, she let me try ELEVIT and OBMAX. what do you think? I'm really scared but for the baby I will try it.

I'm taking folic Acid (purifol) and Anmun (once a day) since I feel bloated if I drank more than one glass. while i dont take prenatal vitamins.

Please let me know your insights.

Much appreciated, Thank you!!

maloushky

  • Guest
Re: Pre-natal vitamins that makes you sick
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:09:55 pm »
Apologies, wrong room. I will move my question to the other room. thanks!

tinytins

  • Guest
Re: Pre-natal vitamins that makes you sick
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 07:36:19 am »
Hindi naman ako nag nausea or vomiting sa prenatal vitamins.  Ang ininom ko while pregnant is alternate Elevit and Iberet with folic at caltrate plus daily.  Ok naman.  Pero matindi rin ang morning sickness ko.  Actually anytime of the day sya.  Madaming foods ang nagtritrigger.  Try mo elevit.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Pre-natal vitamins that makes you sick
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 05:02:57 pm »
Iberet, diko type ang amoy nya. :-P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close