Hi, mga sis.
Did research on the Healing of the Family Tree and may mixed views on it ang Catholic Church. Some would say it is no longer needed while some say it is needed. But as this is not a thread about religion ay we will not discuss more of that. I leave it sa inyo as well as your priest o minister to determine if you should push through or not with it.
What I can do share though is my experience mismo in handling such. There is this case wherein I think I shared na before but uulitin ko lang uli. The bed that was cursed na owned by our ninong ay 3 people who used it already died on it. That bed kasi was sold to the mother of our ninong. Said mom did not pay the seller who was its best friend. Makes you now realize how great the curse may have been. Until the dying day ay hindi nakabayad nor was the sumpa lifted. That item was the only thing left to our ninong to remember his mom with - makes you realize even more how tricky it is handling stuff that are cursed. Our kinakapatid - their only son - died on that bed. Besides him as pang-third siya ay 2 before him died on it. Hindi ko lang ma-recall who exactly they are but relatives sila as best as I could remember as some relatives stay and live with them. It was a bit complex kasi nasamahan pa ng kulam yun case ng kinakapatid ko. Fixed that one first before working on the cursed object, the bed. It is never easy dealing in such matters dahil you are working with very dangerous chi. To make a long story short ay I kept the session short dahil it was in Ilocano. To fix things ay I asked our ninong if he can forgive the act done by that former friend ng mother niya and so too his mom. To do that sa confession - he found a priest who was quite willing to go with that program pero it took a lot of tests to make it happen. Then deliverance sa place nila not just for the kulam and the cursed bed but also for the overall peace. After that ay naging quite okay na. For if it was not done ay it would've continued taking more lives - as 2 na ang candidates by the math I did and presented to them.
Both ninong and ninang namin are quite religious. Dumaan rin sila sa pagsubok more so with their son dying from a thing medical science can't give a proper explanation nor cure. During those moments ewan why I found it hard to communicate with them and sila rin to me. Its as if something o someone was creating that obstruction to prevent anything o anyone from preventing their evil program. Its not easy for me iyon dahil how come I get to save many people I don't even know yet here yun kinakapatid ko I was not there for him. Anyhow, reconciled with that and bumabawi na lang with what I could sa living and giving peace sa dead.
I've also used that healing of the family tree prayer sa orphanage and other groups that do merit that extra measure of help. It may not seem noticeable at first but even those in attendance may mapansin ka na positive changes in the days that followed.
Now, yun mga connected sa ancestors do they really manifest sa future generations. Ang sagot ko ay yes. Tulad ng nai-share ni akthung ay if we were merited to be different ay we would've been born in a better country. Or a better family. Or found success to be easier to attain. Na bakit we get stuck in a community wherein neighbors so love to gossip. Why is it that some officemates are bullies or even steal what is rightly yours - may it be credit or even yun overtime pay mo! Dahil its all connected nga sa chi. Its something that cannot be simply erased. But by doing something you can either transform it into good energy or make it worse.
One example yun separation ng husband and wife. The more that is seen sa mga elders the more likely it is going to happen sa future generations. Yun mapatay dahil sa ambitious drive ay mayroon rin. It gets worse wherein one can become crazy at a certain age o commit suicide. I shared something like that a few posts back.
PRAYER FOR HEALING THE FAMILY TREE
"Heavenly Father, I come before you as your child, in great need of your help; I have physical health needs, emotional needs, spiritual needs, and interpersonal needs. Many of my problems have been caused by my own failures, neglect and sinfulness, for which I humbly beg your forgiveness, Lord. But I also ask you to forgive the sins of my ancestors whose failures have left their effects on me in the form of unwanted tendencies, behavior patterns and defects in body, mind and spirit. Heal me, Lord, of all these disorders.
With your help I sincerely forgive everyone, especially living or dead members of my family tree, who have directly offended me or my loved ones in any way, or those whose sins have resulted in our present sufferings and disorders. In the name of your divine Son, Jesus, and in the power of his Holy Spirit, I ask you, Father, to deliver me and my entire family tree from the influence of the evil one. Free all living and dead members of my family tree, including those in adoptive relationships, and those in extended family relationships, from every contaminating form of bondage. By your loving concern for us, heavenly Father, and by the shed blood of your precious Son, Jesus, I beg you to extend your blessing to me and to all my living and deceased relatives. Heal every negative effect transmitted through all past generations, and prevent such negative effects in future generations of my family tree.
I symbolically place the cross of Jesus over the head of each person in my family tree, and between each generation; I ask you to let the cleansing blood of Jesus purify the bloodlines in my family lineage. Set your protective angels to encamp around us, and permit Archangel Raphael, the patron of healing, to administer your divine healing power to all of us, even in areas of genetic disability. Give special power to our family members' guardian angels to heal, protect, guide and encourage each of us in all our needs. Let your healing power be released at this very moment, and let it continue as long as your sovereignty permits.
In our family tree, Lord, replace all bondage with a holy bonding in family love. And let there be an ever-deeper bonding with you, Lord, by the Holy Spirit, to your Son, Jesus. Let the family of the Holy Trinity pervade our family with its tender, warm, loving presence, so that our family may recognize and manifest that love in all our relationships. All of our unknown needs we include with this petition that we pray in Jesus' precious Name. Amen."