Hello, narumei06. I read your story last week but it's only today that I read the additional context that you put into your story. I understand your plight about your self esteem. Honestly, kahit gano kaganda ng isang tao, hinde guarantee yan na wala na syang pwedeng maging confidence issues. No matter how beautiful we think we are, we still crave that approval and validation from the person we love. When we don't get it or when they do something such as cheating, maiisip mo talaga na 'ano bang kulang saken?' 'am I not good enough?'. It's easy to tell others to not think of such but when the person you consider your 'home' becomes a stranger, you go through stages of denial and grief talaga. I get you. Hugs.
I am not going to tell you how you can win your husband back because it's only him who can decide that. By the looks of it, based on your story, it's not even on his remote options. And that's very difficult to accept, I know. So wallow in the pain, admit that it's very painful, cry your eyes out. Live one day at a time.
I read an article before about cheating partners. The author said that the more you nag and beg the person to come back to you, the more that the person resents you. The more that he makes the decision to never come back. You can continue praying that he will find his way back to you, who knows, maybe he will, someday. But it has to be his choice. In the meantime, work on your PIES (physical, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual) aspects. Your partner was attracted to you before because of one or all of those aspects. Rebuild yourself from there. Go to the salon, take up boxing, read books, travel alone, connect with God.
You didn't get a lot of love from your husband. I think it's time you give yourself the love you deserve. Learn to love yourself more each day. Cut your ties from him muna, as in stop messaging/emailing him. Give him the freedom he wants. Why would you want to be with a person who can't even add you in FB? You deserve so much more than be a backstage person in someone's life. I believe that all women deserve to be with someone who are proud to tell the world about them. I hope you find that person soon. But for now, again, love yourself.