We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^michie25 - Hi sis! You can try Glow by Gerly, Make up by Odessa, and/or Makeup by Jem. Magagaling din sila and I believe hindi naman din sila ganon ka expensive.
Hi Sisses, any reco na HMUA na budget friendly? Thanks
Hi sissies I got Cath Libunao as my mua she was mentioned here in female network many times with good reviews so I immediately booked her, affordable [textspeak!] rate nya and ang ganda ng feedback sa kanya halos lahat kami na minake-upan nya nag glow talaga all we can hear is ang "ganda ganda mo" even my mom nagmukang 20 years younger! I'm one happy bride.
@michie25 Sis, okay siya as make-up artist magaling din sya very happy yung mga minake-upan nya and hndi masyadong makapal make-up niya. Satisfied kami sa work niya. Hindi na ko nakapag trial sa kanya kasi 1 week before the wedding lang kami nakauwi kaya prenup na agad then after 2 days wedding day na kami. On time din siya sis
Hi! Any feedbacks po kay Ennah Trinidad? Or recommedable MUA? Thank you