watch now

Author Topic: Buying a stroller  (Read 1283 times)

amanda12

  • Guest
Buying a stroller
« on: December 06, 2016, 08:00:59 pm »
Hello, I have a little concern about buying a stroller. I have two kids who are 3 and 1, and I?m ready to buy new stroller, but I don?t want to waste money on buying two separate strollers. My friends recommended to look for sit and sat stroller. And, actually, I found some good ones on this site http://www.lucieslist.com/best-sit-and-stand-strollers. But somehow I?m not so keen of them. I prefer a double stroller that is similar to this one  http://thetwinstroller.com/baby-trend-expedition-double-jogger-review/ that is actually suitable not only for twins. My friends still saying that it?s nonsense and kids won?t feel comfortable in a double stroller. So, I decided to seek for your opinion. Do you reckon about buying a double stroller for my kids? Will that be okay?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:03:44 pm by amanda12 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close