Author Topic: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me  (Read 5097 times)

ashleydavao

  • Guest
Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« on: December 05, 2016, 01:53:00 pm »
Hi Sissies, Just want to express my feelings thru this forum because I know a lot of you girls can relate.  we've been married for 2 years now and living together for almost 8 years. My husband has a history of cheating on me via social media, FB, Skype, viber and just recently We Chat. After my discovery of his account and finding out he had like 20 girls he constantly chatted up in the wee hours of the night. Okay lang if chat [textspeak!] ang nangyayari but i saw their exchanges of  pictures of their private parts. That was the last straw so i decided then to leave the house while he was asleep and brought the kids with me. After we left, of course he pursued me again, ask for forgiveness, saying he'll change his ways and patched things up and eventually went back to our house. So everything is going just fine. Of course, like any woman who has been scorned of men's cheating ways. I still have doubts. And not until last month, when I was browsing his phone, I cant help to notice he has a lot of selfies. I started investigating him again and i found out he started using wechat again, he had constant communication with this one girl whom he gave a cellphone and i had a strong hunch he met personally, during the time he said he was just in the office and came home at 3 am. I don't know what to do, i thought he was changed man after i left him but i guess he will never change. I don't know if I just accept na lang for what he will never change. Nakakabaliw ganitong feeling, i always think that he constantly lies to me and i don't believe anything he say anymore. I also feel that evrything I do to him and to our kids have no sense. I don't deserve this but I can't do anything about it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:55:18 pm by ashleydavao »

blueice2061

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 02:50:26 pm »
Hello sis, nakakarelate talaga ako sa iyo. I did forgive him the first time, but the second time he did it, I know he wont change anymore and no matter how many times you forgive him, he will still go back in his old ways after months or years.
Don't ever disregard your intuitions because that happened to me. I had my intuitions the first time he did it, but I was just lucky that I caught him. The second time, the same but it was hard for me to get a definite evidence. Yung tipong hindi na sya makahindi pa. But I had the same feeling talaga. I invested on a private investigator, around 5000 pesos nabayad ko. Thats when I knew I was right all along.
Good luck to you sis, some men just cant never change. Try to find out the truth. But also prepare your heart and your mind for the aches especially sa kids mo. Mahirap talaga sa simula, mine just happened last november. Im still on the process of moving on and he is still trying to patch things up, but I already gave up on him. I know it will be a long journey, but I know everything will be fine .

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 03:10:09 am »
So sorry to hear this. First time is forgivable but second time is not.. it would be stupid to expect a changed man after he committed to change but apparently just lied to you about it. Mahirap na umasa at magmukhang t****. If you no longer trust your husband, the very core of your relationship together is challenged. If he's been "tainted", it's really just up to you if you'll continue to accept the tainted version of him or admit to yourself that you cannot. There are wives who continue to live in this situation (maang-maangan) for the sake of kids / money/ dependency etc and then there are those who choose to change it.

Why can't you do anything about it? As a wife you have a right to fight for what you deserve. There may be no divorce here in the PH but lots of couples are getting annulled successfully for the same reasons. Legal separation is another option. Do your research.

Nakakaaliw yung mga private investigator agencies, didn't know til recently we had those in real life :P

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 04:19:22 am »
Reading at all these threads about cheating partners. It seems to appear that there's already a history even before getting hitched. I am just wondering if you girls thought he will change when you put that ring on and signed the dotted line? I am not saying you're to be blamed. I am just asking, if given the chance to turn back the hands of time, pakakasalan nyo pa rin ba ang mga hubbies nyo?

Mr.Jazcy

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 05:17:31 pm »
Babaero ako bago ako nagpakasal sa misis. Kaya masasabi ko na posibleng magbago kaming mga lalaki. Pero hindi lahat, may mga lalaki na mas inuuna ang pogi points kaysa sa pamilya. Lalo na ang mga lalaking maagang nag-asawa, mahirap baguhin mga yan.
Siguro, sa una o kahit pangalawang beses na pagloloko, ay kaya pang patawarin pero kapag paulit-ulit na, kailangan mo ng mag-decide. Hindi kita mapapayuhan ng lubos dahil pareho lang tayo ng problema. Ipinaglaban ko ang asawa ko pero binigyan ko siya ng option na sa susunod, maghiwalay kami ng maayos bago siya makipagrelasyon sa iba.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 11:20:13 pm »
if you girls thought he will change when you put that ring on and signed the dotted line? I am not saying you're to be blamed. I am just asking, if given the chance to turn back the hands of time, pakakasalan nyo pa rin ba ang mga hubbies nyo?

Eto din lagi ko naiisip. Ang mga babae daw kasi, kadalasan umaasa na magbabago partner nila kaya nagpapakasal pa din kahit na may mga problema.

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 03:35:28 am »
^i agree, those things only happen in the movies where the girl was able to 'change' the guy to their ideal, whatever that is.  :D   in real life, majority do not have a 'happily ever after', once a frog, always a frog, warts and all.

TattaNech

  • Guest
Re: Married Life: Husband repeatedly cheats on me
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 06:11:41 pm »
It's very very hard to overcome and accept. It's essential to realize the real reasons for such situations occur. To my mind, two persons are guilty in any case.  So, first of all, to avoid repeating the situation in the future, it's better to attend a psychologist. So, you can understand 'Why'. Plus, over time, the passion between husband and wife fades away, and it would take an effort to support it. Like https://mommystips.com/how-to-attract-your-husband-sexually-year-after-year/ great sexual guide for couples. Therefore, an integrated approach is important in this situation. Good luck.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close