Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15  (Read 98098 times)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2017, 03:01:24 pm »
^ Thank you, Heyille029! I will check J Franco Films. I think they were at last week's fair where I booked my photographer na rin. :)

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2017, 03:09:48 pm »
Wow! Sinong Photographer mo? I booked J Franco during Tagaytay Bridal Fair for Photo and Video. Then after a month ata nakita ko works nila Mara and Mike. I liked their shots kaya Video package nalang yung kinuha ko kay J Franco. I loved our video parin naman :)

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2017, 03:43:24 pm »
^ May photos din pala J Franco? I will go through the brochures later and look for them.
I got Foreveryday, definitely may OOTF din, haha. But the peace I felt with them is irreplaceable. :)

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2017, 06:36:31 pm »
^ May photos din pala J Franco? I will go through the brochures later and look for them.
I got Foreveryday, definitely may OOTF din, haha. But the peace I felt with them is irreplaceable. :)


That's the most important sis. I'm so happy for you. Good luck sa wedding mo and also sa wedding preparation. :) Yes, meron silang photo. :)

lableibels

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2017, 08:05:56 pm »
hello sisses! any feedback sa pat b photography? 😊

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2017, 12:25:56 am »
Thanks sis exquisitegem, congrats din 🙂

Oh sorry to hear that maedonnas Fan ako ni Mayad since we shortlisted them before and I actually like Carmela though mas prefer ko either si King or Luis. So after the 4th revision you have to pay na? Before the wedding pa didn't you brainstorm with the director about how you guys want your SDE to look like?

We did brainstorm from the music up to the scenes. Pero after watching it twice after our  wedding dun na namin napansin na ang daming walang scenes at pangit na angle. At yung editing, dimo masasabing mayad. Usually isang free revision lang dapat pero dahil sa dami ng kapalpakan nila inabot ng apat. Though nagsettle nalang kami jan kasi ayaw na namin magbayad since di na naman sure kung magugustuhan ba namin ulet.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2017, 10:54:59 am »
Mahirapan na talga sis magrevise specially kung wala na sila makuhanan na shots, makikita mo yun on your full video.Do they release raw? ako din if ever ayaw ko shots ng pv ko kami mageedit, yun kasi work ni hubby! maask ko pa siya idirect haha.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2017, 03:28:25 pm »
^^ I think aside sa editor/director, may issue din shooters nyo that day.  Kung wala talaga magaganda angles nakuha, maski ano galing ng editor/director wala talaga. :(

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2017, 04:36:22 pm »
Yep bibigay after few months pa yun, we did complain din about shooters kung baguhan ba mga pinadala samin and they said na puro seniors daw. Pero di ako naniniwala, ang konti ng shinoot talaga nila na scenes namin, like they were confident na okay na mga kuha nila at doesn't need backup anymore. May mapagkukumparahan kasi ako dahil sa STD namin, na andaming eksenang shinoot just to have backups. Yung feeling na parang baguhan mga pinadalang shooters tapos dipa kasama director sa mismong mahabang oras ng shooting ang talagang nakakagalit. 😡 #endrant

rowan

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2017, 12:21:34 pm »
Is a LED wall really more sulit than a projector? At present, I am booked with Metrotech for a 5000 ansi projector with a 9x12 ft screen for my dinner reception. I only have 150 guests and my venue is just enough for that group. It's just that my coordinator suggested I get a LED wall instead when she found out I got Catilo Photography and Treehouse Story for my P/V. Sayang daw kasi both teams are artsy.  The LED wall costs more than half of the projector that's why I'm hesitant to upgrade. Recently daw, her clients don't use projectors anymore.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2017, 02:32:50 pm »
^ who's your coordinator? Depende siguro sa guests mo, kasi I've read alot of reviews na hindi naman na napansin ng guest kung led wall or projector. What they focused more on is the couple, how happy and inlove they are. Pero kung super alta sociedad mga guests and kaya naman ng budget, I'd say go for the led wall. Iba din nga kasi ang quality.  :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2017, 03:16:19 pm »
^Its Kutchie Zaldarriaga of Getting Married. You have a point, hindi naman masyado alta guests ko hehe.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2017, 03:21:58 pm »
^^ I must agree, parang sort of distraction pa for me yung LED wall so I settled sa projector nalang. Mas ok ata na sa couple magfocus ang guests and sa program, and kung idle, to socialize and mingle, di na masyado napapansin yung nasa screens. Plus dagdag gastos.  ;D

enyw

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2017, 03:37:15 pm »
Hi. My husband and I would like to celebrate our 10th year --- renewal of vows. It's an intimate gathering lang with only 50guests. Simple and intimate. No entourage and no plans of grand celebration. HOwever, we  never had a good photo and video nung wedding namin 10 years ago. Super palpak ang nakuha namin. Kahit photo album wala kami dahil sa sobrang pangit. Our option now for videographer is either
Cinemaworks or Treehouse story. Your thoughts please? I read negative feedbacks fromTreehouse. Nag second thoughts tuloy ako. Though I really love their concepts. Help please ---- for wed photo naman, I want to get Mayad --- Jamie and chestknots for pre-wed. But checking on the finances, its whooping 300k na pala pag nag sum up ako. Grabe!
--- please share your thoughts with our chosen photo and videographers. Is 300k, the average fee for the P and V nowadays?

toxicgirl1108

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2017, 03:41:01 pm »
^^^ Hello mga sis! we had a blast with our wedding yesterday and i will post our SDE once our supplier uploaded our SDE from yesterday.  Mara and Mike are present in our prenup shoot and wedding day shoot, I found out that they started with The PhotoCinema Studio and was mentored by the director of the photocinema studio. My husband and I will rest for a while and will comeback with our SDE.

Thank you sa lahat ng inputs nyo and glad that all preps are done and ended up smoothly.


winkar22

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2017, 08:57:44 pm »
300k for P&V is not average. Hehe. High end na suppliers ganyan talaga ang rates. Maybe you want to check out other suppliers din. Madami kang mababasa dito. I think for 150k may makikita ka din na same quality. 😊

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2017, 06:54:12 am »
Hi sis rowan! I also got Treehouse nung wedding namin last January and tinanong ko sila if need ba LED wall sabi nila hindi naman daw, and I also asked if may required ANSI ba parang sabi nila ok na daw sa 3000 ANSI. Projector din kasi ang ginamit ko we settled for 5000 ANSI kasi yun yung requirement ng photographer namin. Isa siya sa mga best decisions na ginawa ko kasi maganda naman ang kinalabasan. Maganda din tignan yung projector sa garden :) Lahat naman ng guests natuwa and ok daw quality kahit di LED wall. :D Higit sa lahat 50% na mas mura! :D


Congrats on your 10th year sis enyw! :) Awww sad to hear na may nabasa kang negative feedback about Treehouse? Ano sabi nila? Nung wedding namin we were very much happy and comfortable working with them. Everyone was happy with our SDE, too. Gusto ko kasi the way they matches the music sa scene and yung feel, napaka refreshing. Maganda din yung package nila. On time and mababait din sila.. And napaka responsive wala din ako masabi sa coordination magaling. :) Isa pang nagustuhan ko when I emailed them kung pwede yung gusto ko songs (I gave them a list) sa SDE 6 months prior our wedding, they listened to the songs first kaya pagdating nila sinabi nila agad yung gagamitin, super saya ko kasi talagang nag match yung songs sa SDE and nag effort sila na pakinggan muna kung ano ibabagay dahil 2 songs yung ginamit nila. :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:50:49 am by kdramaholic »

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2017, 11:26:15 am »
Is a LED wall really more sulit than a projector? At present, I am booked with Metrotech for a 5000 ansi projector with a 9x12 ft screen for my dinner reception. I only have 150 guests and my venue is just enough for that group. It's just that my coordinator suggested I get a LED wall instead when she found out I got Catilo Photography and Treehouse Story for my P/V. Sayang daw kasi both teams are artsy.  The LED wall costs more than half of the projector that's why I'm hesitant to upgrade. Recently daw, her clients don't use projectors anymore.

Hi Sis Rowan, evening and indoor wedding naman yung sainyo right? We attended a friend's wedding kasi na afternoon and outdoor ang reception. They only had projector and screen kaya hindi makita ng guests yung presentation nila. Sayang din yung SDE :(

rowan

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2017, 09:03:34 pm »
Thanks girls for helping me stick to projector and hence, my budget hehe. Yes indoor venue kami.

Kdramaholic, did you give out instructions to Treehouse? Like do you have pegs? Or you just let them do their thing? Did you have personal vows? Gifts to each other? We chose Treehouse coz their videos look so chill. Ayaw kasi namin nung papaacting kami or something but now as our date gets nearer and nearer, napapaisip ako if we need to have personal vows to make the SDE more personal and unique.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 15
« Reply #239 on: March 28, 2017, 12:35:16 am »
maedonnas true sinasabi nila, kahit gaano kagaling ang editor if the shooters are newbies, mahihirapan talaga yung editor to make an awesome video. But anyway your wedding is beautiful!

enyw 300K for P/V is definitely high end. You can get P/V teams half that rate with the same quality and minsan mas magaling pa. I've shortlisted some high end P/V teams who I felt were not consistent enough to have that kind of rate. You can check our wedding P/V teams -- Myio Okamoto (photo) and Vidlens (video). If they're not available on your date you can also check our other shortlisted P/V teams in our blog. 

rowan I got the 9x12 ft 5000 ansi from Metrotech. If it's for a dinner reception of 150 guests, it's already good enough. It's not about who your guests are since these people won't even ask who your supplier eh. I have some alta guests but I never heard them talk about why I didn't get a LED wall instead of a projector. Instead, they praised us for our awesome photos and videos. Practicality wise, sayang yung pambayad mo ng LED wall. If unless you don't have an elaborate backdrop/stage or reception decors, a LED wall is good na as your decor since all eyes will be there but when you do be sure to have two panels so it would be really big.

toxicgirl1108 congrats on your wedding! welcome to the married life :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close