We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may nakapanood ba ng review ni Anne Clutz ng Estee Lauder and Marc Jacobs na foundation? she compared the two high end foundation and based sa comments I read, mas bet niya ang EL. ang dami rin nag comment na nasobrahan daw ng lagay sa Marc Jacobs na foundation kaya nagcake. I didn't watch the whole video and I am not an expert when it comes to make up, sana naman mga beauty guru they follow instructions nung make up para fair naman pag review. Sabi kasi nila you only need around 3 dots sa face nung Marc Jacobs kasi full coverage nasobrahan yata lagay ni Anne.