watch now

Author Topic: Essential Oil  (Read 2633 times)

AnaJeevan

  • Guest
Essential Oil
« on: November 06, 2016, 10:14:06 am »
Where can I buy organic essential oils like argan,tea tree and castor oil?

kristineeee

  • Guest
Re: Essential Oil
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:10:17 am »
Where can I buy organic essential oils like argan,tea tree and castor oil?

Hi AnaJeevan, I have tried Young Living essential oils referred to me by my friend. It's 100% pure and therapeutic grade. You may check this FB page: https://www.facebook.com/younglivingphl/ Hope I helped  :)

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Essential Oil
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 05:35:42 pm »
If you're looking for a sure pure and organically made essential oils go to https://www.facebook.com/oilmygoodnessphilippines/ . I'm not affiliated to the them or whatsoever but I love their products so much!

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Essential Oil
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 07:40:07 am »
Naghahanap din ako sa Shopee ng trusted seller ng mga oils. May napanood kasi ako about Tamanu Oil and how it effectively fades acne scar.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close