watch now

Author Topic: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5  (Read 51299 times)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #340 on: July 25, 2017, 12:37:09 am »
Kay neighbor...
Mabuti pa yung aso.......

ayi0119

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #341 on: July 25, 2017, 07:22:44 am »
Hindi ko matanggal ang ngiti ko. Ang saya lang. <3 :)

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #342 on: July 25, 2017, 07:41:48 pm »
Don't be someone's second choice...

Lunarella

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #343 on: July 26, 2017, 01:36:16 am »
I hate you for making me feel this way.

maku a

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2017, 02:38:01 pm »
betrayal beh!  ;D

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #345 on: July 31, 2017, 03:03:07 pm »
Hey it's me.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2017, 08:11:28 pm »
naku naman talaga...

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2017, 08:43:31 pm »
Can't wait four our annual vacation next year, woohoo! Ultimate beach escapade bucket list levels nyeaaam haha!

Ms. Undecided

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2017, 11:38:54 am »
2 months pa bago ka mag-Singapore pero feeling ko bukas na :( nalulungkot ako :( di ko alam hanggang kelan ako malulungkot :(

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2017, 08:23:31 pm »
haha! natatawa ako kasi may gusto ka pala sa akin. Sabi mo sa akin kung binata ka lang liligawan mo na ako kaso hindi pwede kasi may anak ka na. Hanggang Friends lang talaga tayo..

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2017, 10:21:56 pm »
Sus, "going thru your phone" chuvakels ka dyan! Naghahanap ka na naman ng kalandian. Magpapakipot muna ako!

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #351 on: August 03, 2017, 02:33:42 am »

i like the comment from DTM,  that's exactly what i've wanted to say all along.
back in the day,  having an attitude is called 'acting up'.  we all think about bad things to say or do,  but we know also
what is right and wrong.  it's our decision if we act on our impulses that are hurtful to people around us. that's what she's
doing,  she has no regard to the feelings of the people on the receiving end of her wrath.  she decides to be a 'bella flores',
so she has to deal with the ramifications of her actions.  if she's feeling guilty about them,  then she doesn't need a doctor
to tell her that, her conscience is already doing it for her, for free.
for the other one,  the obvious solution is to leave,  but the problem is she has no job so she's dependent on the husband. 
somebody said to start saving from what the husband gives her,  hello,  not everybody has
the luxury of having extra funds remaining after the bills and necesities have been paid.   
there's no solution,  the status quo remains, if she doesn't change the current circumstances.


hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #352 on: August 03, 2017, 12:20:25 pm »
Will have a talk re: Mom. Its about time we all do discuss what we will do with her. Iam just so fed up being with her. Its physically, and mentally draining. I dont want to be tied down with her. No work, no money, toxic relationship with mom. I think, if I get a job( which she is preventing me from having! As her excuse is, she doesnt have someone with her!)  I wont be this negative in life. I dont want to be a negative person. Who does?! I want to break free of that.  I used to be so happy in life, positive. Until she interfered. Now what?! I get to absorb her " kaya ka ganyan kasi ganito ka, kaya ka siguro ganyan..." please!!  Maybe if I need to cut you out of my life, maybe I should!   I want to have a better quality of life.. positive, happy. Someone to appreciate what I do, and not just see my mistake even if I tried to do something good, but she wont see it. 

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #353 on: August 06, 2017, 09:43:45 am »
Nakakapagod na maging malungkot, outside akala nila okay ka pero deep inside sobrang lonely and hurt ka..

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #354 on: August 06, 2017, 08:51:58 pm »
ang hirap makipagkaibigan din sa lalake. Hindi mo alam fall in love  na pala sayo hahaha!

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #355 on: August 07, 2017, 12:11:04 am »
I fervently hope that J and family in the Phils are ok...

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #356 on: August 07, 2017, 04:56:45 pm »
I miss you... Miss na kitang makasama haha!

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #357 on: August 08, 2017, 01:48:46 pm »
Not all Mothers knows what is best for their kids, some Mothers knows best ONLY FOR THEMSELVES!:)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #358 on: August 08, 2017, 03:06:20 pm »
Halaaaa kilig na kilig

jamimi29

  • Guest
Re: Say Anything You Want - Thread 5
« Reply #359 on: August 09, 2017, 12:14:20 am »
Annyeong!  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close