Author Topic: Sweating for the Wedding  (Read 5811 times)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2017, 12:51:01 pm »
Kamusta ang weight loss journey for B2Bs?

2 months na lang so medyo strict na with diet. Homework ko is to write down everything I eat and before each training session, I have to send it to my trainer.

So far I've lost 2 inches around my upper body since my initial measurements when I measured my wedding gown. Hopefully another 2 inches when I go to my next fitting in 2 months.

kendal12

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2017, 01:23:20 pm »
zumba.. but I lost more weight nung final week before wedding kahit di na ko nag-exercise nun kasi puro lakad for final preps..

marywater

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2017, 02:46:37 pm »
^ Congrats with losing 2 inches sis! Kaya mo yan.

Same here I still have 2 months, then from there, kailangan i-maintain na lang until the big day on May.  :D

I'm losing inches around my waist but not everywhere else. Weird. I probably need more time to do cardio. ;D ;D ;D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2017, 05:09:28 am »
Minsan talaga ganun. For me first to lose weight is chest and neck area and my face. Pero if you keep at it the rest will follow.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close