Author Topic: Sweating for the Wedding  (Read 5821 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 02:42:25 pm »
^^10km run would usually take me 1hr 20min. Di ko pa kaya yung Sub-1 (below 1 hr). More trainings pa.
We run outside during weekends (PICC) because it's a walking distance from our home. But during weekdays, sa gym sa office lang ako and 5km lang. Weekends lang ako 10km.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2016, 03:45:01 pm »
exquisitegem good to know!  ;) Ako din more trainingsss!

atnep

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2016, 11:31:33 pm »
I am 18kg overweight and I have started my wedding preps kahit Feb 2018 pa ang wedding ko. Upon start of preps nag start na din ako mag diet. For exercise hindi ko pa alam anong gagawin ko... super busy kasi sa work tapos wala akong office. Ang awkward din mag exercise sa bahay cause my sibs always bully me when I try to exercise nakakainis. :(

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2016, 02:23:59 pm »
You can do it sis. Wag ka mahiya mag-exercise sa bahay. haha Kasi may sinalihan ako nun na Global Corporate Challenge, for 100 days, you have to make atleast 10,000 steps per day. May nakakabit na pedometer sa katawan mo para magcount ng steps. Para akong timang nun. Nagzuzumba, jomping jocks sa bahay hahaha
If you can, pwede ka ding magregister ng mga Fun Runs kung ayaw mo talaga sa bahay.
And of course, aside from physical activities, clean eating talaga yung the best. ☺️

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2016, 02:25:01 pm »
Ran 4.5 km and walked for an hour or so for 2 consecutive nights after a week of lack of exercise and proper food intake.  Aja aja! Everyday is a new day! I remember how I started to run, 1 minute pa lang or less hingal nako and super sakit na ng legs. When I started planking 30 secs. namamatay nako, ngayon I can do a 10 minute plank na. Na-amaze din ako sa kakayahan ng body and mind ko once I've decided to live a healthier life. We can do this b2bs!  ;)

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2016, 05:44:30 pm »
^^ wow sis 10min plank! Hanggang 1min lang kaya ko nun nung 1st quarter of the year pinageexercise kami sa ofis namin. Ang lapit mo na! Excited for you! Ang ganda ng cdc! Pgraduate mo share your pics and sde ah. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2016, 06:05:44 pm »
raiizea I stand corrected, 10 mins plank in total, 2 mins each with a minute rest naman. I will of course! I-review ko lahat Suppliers and ishare ko lahat photos.  ;) Sis madami dami ka pang time mag work out and eat a balanced diet. Go!  ;D

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2016, 10:53:23 am »
Hi girls, I've been practicing Ashtanga yoga 3x a week and its been effective in keeping my weight down. Im happy it has toned my midsection and arms. My problem is my face seems to be looking rounder in pictures. Naging mapanga ako.  I don't know why its happening. In actuality naman, payat naman ang face ko. My face is really oval but in pictures, it looks round na. At first I thought ako lang nakakapansin but my sister observed it as well. Im now thinking baka nagkakamuscles na rin face ko haha. Maybe it's also the age as Im in my early 30s now. What to do? Last resort ko na ang RF/Venus Freeze. I know kaya naman icountour with make up but I dont get why the shape of my face changed. Hayyy can't wait for the new Bikram studio to open in Eastwood. Sure ako dun papayat face ko haha.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:36:59 am by rowan »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2016, 04:58:13 pm »
^That's a bit weird sis kung nagiging round face despite na nageexercise ka. hehe Go for Low-carb diet sis. And ok din yung contour. Dapat yung HMUA mo mahusay magcontour if ever para defined ang jaw lines at cheekbones. :)
Why not try facial exercises? hehe May mga exercises for round faces eh - like chewing a gum and puffing.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 05:25:24 pm by exquisitegem »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2016, 05:21:18 pm »
Yah ang weird talaga! Ill look those up, exquisitegem . I need to study how to angle my face na rin in pictures.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2016, 04:19:44 pm »
Sige sis, google mo na lang :)

Just done with my 15km run (thread mill). Double time ako ngayon sa pagworkout so that during Holidays, di ako nagdadiet. hehe Christmas season is here so I double my effort in working out.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2016, 02:51:11 pm »
Ako naman, mga 3-4 x a week mag run 30 mins straight 4 km lang with 7 min/km pace (outdoor). Planks and squats to tone.

Ang kaso, sa food super yoyo talaga, haha from nilagang saba and kamote for lunch, to like 2 full plates of wheat pasta with spanish sardines for dinner, I know it's still healthy pero sa portion ako hirap.

I still juice, lemon water and  green tea. Di nako naglose ng weight, stick na sa 47-48 and I'm 5 flat, yeah Im petite.  ;D Goal ko pa ilose yung 2 kgs, or more para paguwe for the wedding and vacation, may allowance. STRUGGLE. Ang sarap kumain. Lalo na sa weather ngayon.

Gosh, 4 months to go, I'm sure sa January mas sisipagin tayo lahat magwork out.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 06:17:51 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2016, 02:58:14 pm »
^totoo sis! Pag chilly ang weather, ang sarap kumain! Haha January, ayan sure na todo effort na sa paglose/maintain ng weight lalo pag nakapagpasukat na ng gown hehe

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2016, 06:18:50 pm »
True Sis, braso and tiyan kailangan balingkitan itu haha!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2016, 08:52:35 pm »
^sakto lang naman yung weight mo sis. Sexy. Maintain na lang or itone lang yung muscles hehe

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2016, 02:38:38 pm »
exquisitegem ikaw din I saw your prenup photos.  :D

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2017, 07:12:54 pm »
Musta prep nyo mga sis? Of course, despite wedding planning, it is also important to be fit and fab on the wedding day! For the past two weeks, di ako nakapagjogging. And kanina lang ako bumalik ulit. I'm targetting to have 5km run 3x a week until Feb 18. I also avoided eating in a fastfood. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2017, 08:53:19 pm »
Ako din Sis, I ran last night, despite the freezing weather may hangin pa, struggle talaga. 30 mins 4.30 km 7/km pace. Target ko din maka 4 x a week na run.

Last week, puro plank, squats and indoor work outs.

Nowadays, mas hirap ako sa diet kesa sa work out.

Sa food intake, di maiwasan junk foods, medyo yo - yo talaga.

Pero let's do this!  :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2017, 08:13:20 am »
I lost 3 kg since xmas... I think I've gained it ba kasi I'm in Manila and eating nanaman nonstop.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2017, 04:14:15 pm »
^^Nice sis. Oo nga, we need to be back on track lalo at malapit na wedding. Ipush ang Oplan Fit and Fab.

^Sis LilaFowler, wow laki ng 3kg na nabawas ah. Anyway, andito ka na pala Manila. Sobrang namiss mo siguro masasarap na food sa Pinas. Anyway, goodluck sa meeting with wedding suppliers! ☺

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close