Author Topic: Sweating for the Wedding  (Read 5784 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2016, 04:04:34 pm »
Hi girls! Subscribing here! Well, can't lie, medyo yo-yo ako ever since. Up to now, na meron na exact date ang wedding, hirap pa din kami maging super strict sa diet and exercise.

Basta this is what I do, I feel like I'm losing weight naman or at least toned ako.

Weekdays, at work, I try my best to have a healthy breakfast, oats, or digestive biscuits, though I know hinde sya nutricious pero light breakfast as much as I can, sorry I can't give up coffee with cream and a little sugar. Or else, tulog ako sa office haha!

I drink warm lemon pala pagkagising, medyo ritual ko na yan for 2 years.

For lunch - 6 days sa office, 2 kami ng officemate ko ikakasal so partner kami, she is bringing fruits lang, green apple ganyan, sakin 3 lang sa 1 week - boiled saging na saba, boiled sweet potato or boiled egg (2 pcs each kami all three). Kunwari Monday - 2 pcs saging na saba, Tuesday 2 pcs sweet potato, Wednesday 2 pcs boiled egg, tapos repeat for another 3 days.

Water all day! As in like 10 glasses ata ako sa office palang.

And g2b and I juice, green, red and orange - beet root, lime, lemon, celery, green/red apple, cucumber, orange, carrots, etc. I drink it ng afternoon, usually before I go home, para di ako super PG paguwe. Haha!

Snack is raw almond, or dark chocolate 60-70 %.

Eto na, worst part is paguwe ng bahay, haha I usually eat kung ano available, since I felt na I've starved myself the entire day. Hirap nako magcontrol nyan sa bahay.

AND cheat day namin ni g2b starting Thursday night hanggang Friday afternoon. Eto maski ano na, literal na maski ano kinakain namin.

So calorie count wise eh ok ako, pero sa "linis" ng food, medyo di ako consistent.  :(

Sa work out, I run mga 3-4 x a week. 30 mins straight, walk mga 45 mins.

Plank 10 mins. 2-3 x a week.

So far that's it. We plan to give our best mga January, since April angw edding. Takot kami mag relapse kasi pag as early as now, we stop having cheat days na.

Let's go, masaya tong thread na to para di tayo ma off the track.  ;D

Ive tried the no rice diet for like a year, and super less carbs, halos kurot lang and yes mabilis talaga sya makapag papayat. Sadly ngayon, diko magawa haha, pero pilitin ko na this Nov.

I believe lahat naman pwede kainin or inumin basta moderate lang, ang hirap mag relapse kasi.

Kung kami lang ni g2b kaya namin at least 6 days na clean kinakain, ang problema, eating is part of socializing, ang akward minsan super tangge ka, when it's pizza night sa flat namin or so.

Aja aja! Maldives pa honeymoon, so all the more reason to be fit and fab! Haha!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:14:08 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 08:19:44 pm »
A little over 6 months to go and yet I have no inspiration/motivation to lose weight.
16 months post partum but I am much heavier now than I was before getting pregnant, or while pregnant. Sobrang depressing but what to do yaniii... I cannot force myself kasi I'd rather sleep, watch or surf the net than sweat! Been taking care and running after my toddler but I am not losing weight at all. Siguro by January mag no rice diet na ko. Hopefully! Pero we'll be having measurements na by December so let's see. My husband and I are both on the heavy side but I want us to fit in pictures naman, baka panay pisngi kasi!  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 09:39:52 pm »
yn061515 sis samantalahin ang magandang weather ng Doha hehe go go go!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 09:52:02 pm »
yn061515 sis samantalahin ang magandang weather ng Doha hehe go go go!

Sarap lalo matulog sis, haha!  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 02:50:11 pm »
yn061515 sa losing weight, choice mo yan.  ;) Sa being healthy, I think everyone must make it a priority. Choos healthier options nalang. ;) Don't feel bad. Ako din super yo-yo. Haha! Minsan diko na din magets, masyadong balance, as in super junkfood and liquor and then the next day detox mode juice lang maghapon saka work out.

Kaya ganon nalang ginagawa ko, hirap naman di mag indulge paminsan minsan, mababaliw tayo.  ;D

Walk walk ka nalang.  ;) Keep the blood circulation going.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:49 pm »
Huhuhu I gained back my 1 kg. :( Thats what I get for eating cake and almond croissant!

Today's work out:

500m x 5 rowing machine
60 sec run (7.5 speed)  + 60 sec walk (5 speed) x 5 on treadmill
10 squat thrust with kettlebell + 10 leg lifts x 10
20 x 3 leg raises

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2016, 06:13:06 pm »
Why not try yung nirerecommend ng spartan diet, minus the meds. Eat fist size ng fruit first(orange, apple, kiwi, strawberry, or pear) then fist size ng green leafy veggie na less salt second( kangkong, brocolli, sayote, pechay, spinach etc - wag mga beans type kasi considered protein yun). After that tsaka ka na mag kanin at protein na fist size each or less. You won't feel deprived, kasi makakain mo pa din yung mga adobo mo or beef steak mo just trim the fats off and lessen the sauce. But dahil nag fruit at gulay ka na you won't be eating that much of the other  food na. Worked for me :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2016, 06:24:34 pm »
For the past 3 days, i've been indulging to lechon and steak kasi 5 days vacay kami ngayon dito sa cebu. What I'm doing is madami ako kinakain na papaya and pineapple para madigest ng maayos. Super cheat day talaga. Bawi na lang ako ulit sa Manila. hehe

Okay din pampapayat yung Apple cider Vinegar. Very effective sya.

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2016, 06:47:37 pm »
I'm planning my workout next year. Hindi naman ako malaki, kaso mejo lumaki ata braso ko and bilbil pa din ang problem ko haha!! So workout na lang ako. Bawas kanin din siguro. :) good luck saten!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2016, 08:37:33 pm »
For the past 3 days, i've been indulging to lechon and steak kasi 5 days vacay kami ngayon dito sa cebu. What I'm doing is madami ako kinakain na papaya and pineapple para madigest ng maayos. Super cheat day talaga. Bawi na lang ako ulit sa Manila. hehe

Okay din pampapayat yung Apple cider Vinegar. Very effective sya.

Nagutom ako after reading this, sis! haha. CNT Lechon ba yan?  ;D


Sobrang walang baboy dito pero ang taba ko pa din. How much more kung meron?  ;D
Good luck naman days before the wedding. Baka lalo magsikip ang gown kaka lafang sa Pinas!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2016, 10:38:40 pm »
^CNT, Rico's, Alejon, triny namin sis! Ang sasarap!

Pag gusto mo maglose ng weight talaga sis, magcut down ka sa rice tapos walk walk lang kahit 30min per day. Tapos no junkfood, softdrinks and chocolates. :)

Minsan kasi depende din sa work noh lalo pag sobrang busy, wala na talaga tayong time magexercise, during the weekends na lang.
Pero para sa kasal, aja! hehe

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2016, 03:31:11 pm »
^ Sobrang memorable ni CNT sa akin kasi my husband and I celebrated our first Valentines there, haha!

Noted sis. I am aware naman ito nga ang mga bagay na kailangan to lose weight kaya lang wala pa talaga ko sa mood, nakakaloka. hehe. Siguro by January seseryosohin ko na, sa ngalan ng magandang wedding pictures!!!  :)

Enjoy your Cebu Vacay. God bless!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016, 10:47:37 pm »
7km Run done.
No meat for today. Fish and Vegetables lang and of course Half rice every meal.

Tomorrow, we'll run 10km. Tips pala, exercise with your h2bs kung kaya ng sched para mas masaya! hehe
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:10:13 pm by exquisitegem »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 02:35:25 pm »
exquisitegem how's your pacing? Walk - run - walk? Or run straight? Hirap pako to run straight, what I do is 15 mins straight, rest 5 mins and then 15 mins uli.

Haven't been that active lately, medyo may mga inaasikaso, but we promise that November push na talaga, as much as we can iwas na sa junk and carbs! Leggo! April is our wedding! So mahaba haba pa I guess, I'm 48 kgs now, target is 45. Haha!  ;D By the way before you say anything about my desired weight, I'm 5 flat haha so I am petite.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:08:29 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 03:09:22 pm »
Run straight sis. Mas madali akong mapagod pag nagwawalk in between eh.

Ako din sis 47kg na ako now. And I'm 5'4" kaya gusto ko lang magkaroon ng tone muscles sa legs and arms. ☺️

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:17:53 pm by exquisitegem »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2016, 06:52:11 am »
The problem with the special diets is that it's not sustainable in the long run. Once you stop you gain all the weight back. Although it's harder, it's always better to have a lifestyle change.

Why not try yung nirerecommend ng spartan diet, minus the meds. Eat fist size ng fruit first(orange, apple, kiwi, strawberry, or pear) then fist size ng green leafy veggie na less salt second( kangkong, brocolli, sayote, pechay, spinach etc - wag mga beans type kasi considered protein yun). After that tsaka ka na mag kanin at protein na fist size each or less. You won't feel deprived, kasi makakain mo pa din yung mga adobo mo or beef steak mo just trim the fats off and lessen the sauce. But dahil nag fruit at gulay ka na you won't be eating that much of the other  food na. Worked for me :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2016, 10:04:18 am »
^I have a friend who tried military diet. There's a program din that is being followed. I remember her having only boiled egg for breakfast,  banana and a glass of milk for lunch, yung parang ganung type of diet. Pumayat naman sya for a month pero after that, feeling deprived ata sya kaya di nya itinuloy and she gained back her weight. So yeah, the most effective way talaga is the change of lifestyle. Switch to healthier food and find time to exercise. Kami kasi super busy sa office pag Month end closing for FS preparation pero pinipilit ko talaga magexercise after office hours because there's really no excuse if you want to achieve a desired result. ☺️

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2016, 02:30:50 pm »
exquisitegem gano katagal sayo yung 7km/10km? Do you run outside or sa treadmill? Sa labas kami, mas effective kasi, not to mention less boring. Pag sa gym, I can do 1 hr straight kaso parang weak pa din.

Wow 47 kgs at 5'4 is a good height/weight ratio. :) Go pa tayo. Kelan nga uli wedding mo?  :)

So far consistent naman ako sa boiled saging na saba, sweet potato and egg for lunch for 5-6 days sa office. So minsan maski pasaway sa dinner, consistent sa weight, problema lang toning, dibale everyday is a new day.  :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2016, 03:26:46 pm »
I want to cry... I gained 2kgs.

Kainis dami kasing birthdays!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Sweating for the Wedding
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2016, 09:55:45 am »
The problem with the special diets is that it's not sustainable in the long run. Once you stop you gain all the weight back. Although it's harder, it's always better to have a lifestyle change.

Actually di naman siya special diet, you just technically modify how you eat and the amount that you eat. When I first started actually nahirapan ako ubusin yung amount na recommended nila, pero I've adjusted na and for some strange reason nagllose nga ng weight and yet I'm not hungry. Yung style nila is actually more of pushing for balance in your diet rather than depravity. So it's highly sustainable. I've been doing it for around 6 mos na and I don't find it hard. Minsan I'm tamad to peel my fruits so I just go straight to the veggies before eating meat and carbs and ok pa din naman. Though I make it a point na the following day I go back to the normal routine.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close