watch now

Author Topic: Root canal?  (Read 1328 times)

Manuelasdixon

  • Guest
Root canal?
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:43:15 pm »
Hi all, I am new here :) .  What should be done to remove an abscess in a molar which is in the back teeth area? Some people suggested me to go for a root canal where some others are just talking only about the risks involved in it. While browsing I found that root canal may go wrong if not done by a good and experienced dentist. One of my friends has done her root canal from a dental clinic in Spruce Grove ( http://www.smiledoctors.ca/ ) and she is perfectly fine. She suggested me to do a root canal from the same centre, but I am afraid :(. Have any of you done a root canal before? If so, what were your experiences? Can you please share your thoughts and suggestions?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close