Author Topic: 2018 Brides  (Read 87345 times)

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #560 on: May 31, 2017, 04:01:12 pm »
Hi sis katr0xas. You might want to check Notion in Motion :)

hersainess

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #561 on: June 03, 2017, 12:28:20 pm »
Any August 18, 2018 brides here? Can you share your booked suppliers? Iwas double booking lang. ;D

Queen123

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #562 on: June 03, 2017, 11:01:49 pm »
Hello po. Ask ko lang kung alam niyo prenup rate sa Ten cents to heaven?

Kaycee26

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2017, 12:46:11 pm »
Hello ladies.... April 2018 bride here. 💙 Target date is April 20. My h2b is a seafarer so i'm on my own sa planning with his approval nalang whenever i get to talk to him.

Question guys, lalo na for the alabang brides. Who among you booked with Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish - Alabang ?

I'm eyeing that church kasi. Then vivere ang hotel and reception namin.

Thanks in advance

ceegeeee

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2017, 11:26:02 pm »
hello everyone !:) new to this site, january 2018 bride here !:)

Question , our reception kasi is at angelfields , ask ko lang sana to some who had a venue sa angelfields, kung january ba especially pa 4th week e sobrang lamig sa gabi ? concern namin kasi yung weather ,( as we know malamig naman talaga sa tagaytay pag gabi na )  di namin ma book kasi ang vino so we get the garden. also concern di namin kung umuulan parin ba nun

2nd ,  may kilala ba kayong cake store sa tagaytay or sta. rosa laguna ?

last is , I am looking for a good Videographer na ok ang package and hindi sobrang mahal - now i saw INDEMAND and VIDLENS , do you know if ok ba sila na videographer ? thank you !:)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:27:57 pm by ceegeeee »

girlygurl

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2017, 11:54:40 pm »
Hello, everyone! I'm a 2018 bride too. Matagal na akong lurker dito but I decided to join na din.

Right now naka-book na kami ng church, reception venue, and caterer. Planning to book P/V next.
Any suggestions? Budget namin is 50k, for photo and video na, wih SDE.

:)



winkar22

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #566 on: June 05, 2017, 11:31:28 pm »
Hi ceegeeee!

I am a January 2018 bride din! January 22 to be exact. When is yours?

Malamig sa Tagaytay during January and I think ganon din sa Silang where Angelfields is. Remind your guests na lang to bring shawl/jackets siguro. Or pwede mo ding gawing give aways. Medyo unpredictable din ang weather kapag January according to our AE at Hill Creek (Garden reception din kami  :) )

About sa cake store, I am eyeing M cakes. They are based in Sta. Rosa and they don't charge OOTF for Tagaytay/Silang. Still watching out for other suppliers din.  ;D

For the videographer, okay sila both. Nasa short list ko din sila before. I booked Jake Olaso Wedding Films because I like their style. More on relaxed/natural/candids ang style nila. Pabor sakin kasi super camera shy ako and ayoko ng pinapa-pose. Haha! Try to check them out din.  :)

blue_girl

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #567 on: June 06, 2017, 06:39:09 pm »
I'm a July 2018 bride former August 2018 my soon to be mother in law doesn't like it to be in August due to ghost month and she ask if we can move it, since we will keep on hearing this we decided to move it will be less stress for us.

I only have the church and reception booked. Now that I'm emailing all suppliers I'm and plotting them we are now over budget. I'm a Pampanga bride based in Manila its so hard to source the suppliers I think I will just splurge for a local coordinator. Out of town fees is pilling up if I push through with all the suppliers I want.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:27:27 pm by blue_girl »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #568 on: June 07, 2017, 03:11:53 am »
^ sis kami din August din dapat, pero ghost month daw yun.. and sabi Chinese, not lucky daw..
may couturier din na gulat na gulat na we chose August, pero sabi lang, baka wala daw money mga tao lel...
so we moved na lang ng July

rain monterola

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #569 on: June 07, 2017, 09:55:56 am »
2018 brides just a thought or should I say a question, have you ever thought of not getting a videographer but instead invest more on the photographer?

Is it really worth the penny of getting a videographer? to be honest, I have been searching and watching videos of some videographers, also asked for their rates and oh boy! the cost is not a joke! it is the almost the same cost of a photography service.

Do share of what you think, will highly appreciate it.. I am currently listing the pros and cons of having/not having a videographer.

Thanks girls.. :) :) :)

Araianaa

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #570 on: June 07, 2017, 12:08:56 pm »
Hello po! June Bride 2018 po ako.  ;D

Valenzuela based po kasi ako. May mai-rerecomment po ba kayong mga Valenzuela suppliers?


Thank you po!!!!
PS. Maybe I'm the youngest bride here in the thread. hihi

EeVee51818

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #571 on: June 07, 2017, 03:10:41 pm »
Hello, everyone! I'm a 2018 bride too. Matagal na akong lurker dito but I decided to join na din.

Right now naka-book na kami ng church, reception venue, and caterer. Planning to book P/V next.
Any suggestions? Budget namin is 50k, for photo and video na, wih SDE.

:)

Hi sis girlygurl, check mo 24 frames manila :)

Na move din nang na move wedding date namin :D from August to September to June to May :D ang final is May 8, 2018 :)

Share ko lang mga booked suppliers namin :D

Coordinator: Imbitado Events
P&V: 24 Frames Manila
HMUA: Realm HMU
Wedding Gown: Rio Quilojano

Bridesmaids and Flower girl's dress: Cruella & Co. (will book sa fair on June 18)
Wedding Rings: Helen Jewelry Shop sa Ongpin (tentative)
Preps and Reception: Bayleaf Intramuros (tentative)

Any suggestion po na suppliers for the following: :)

Invites
Souvenir/Gifts
Groom's Suit
Groomsmen-may alam po ba kayong pwede rent lang? :)
Mothers dress
Prenup stylist
Prenup Location
Florist

Yung affordable lang po hehe budgetarian here :D

Ano pa po kaya kulang? :D medyo nakaka stress pala mag preps :'(

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:18:22 pm by EeVee51818 »

blue_girl

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #572 on: June 07, 2017, 05:27:55 pm »
I thought I was the only who moved from August.
Its becoming too stressful honestly we can hardly move it to July since we have paid already the down payment for the church and reception good thing they allowed us free of charge for one time movement or else 55k down the drain.

My mom and my fiancee's mom makes me so stressful. During my sister's wedding my mom refused to wear the gown my sister got her and I don't want the same scenario because I'm on budget that it was a good thing my sister's in law was okay to buy something similar to my mom. Because it will look weird if they have very different clothes. Then during the wedding of my fiancee's sister his mom had her hair redone thrice. I need very patient suppliers to deal with them  :P

I'm looking at Edwin Uy, Edward Teng or Glen Canlas to the mother's gown
While for makeup artist I'm looking Lian Capili
Any feedback for this suppliers?


decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #573 on: June 07, 2017, 05:39:57 pm »
Hello ceegeeee :) Angelfields Bride to be here and our wedding will be in April 2018. I created a thread for Angelfields Brides here, you can check it out :) I agree with winkar22, I suggest that you can advise your guests to bring something to cover themselves up, scarf or shawl will do, especially if your wedding is at dinner time.

As for the cakes naman, M Cakes does not take orders as of the moment as they are trying to conceive daw. I'm looking at Tourist Cakes and Cakeshop by Nadine as they are the cake suppliers na within my budget. Torn pa ako until now hehe!

blue_girl

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #574 on: June 08, 2017, 12:08:00 pm »
Aside from food i think video and photographers eats most of the budget. Someone asked if someone considered not getting a video honestly no because my niece and nephews always watch their parents video. Also, the relatives from other countries usually request to watch when they come home and the SDE is great for sharing the moments to the people who can't attend the wedding. If you want to cut some cost perhaps the prenup? You can bargain with the suppliers to give you discount when you take this out.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 03:02:43 pm by blue_girl »

aborita_laradel@yahoo.com

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #575 on: June 08, 2017, 01:27:45 pm »
Hello, everyone! I'm a 2018 bride too. Matagal na akong lurker dito but I decided to join na din.

Right now naka-book na kami ng church, reception venue, and caterer. Planning to book P/V next.
Any suggestions? Budget namin is 50k, for photo and video na, wih SDE.

:)

Hi Sis! try mo yung artofgelo  :) here's the link https://www.facebook.com/artofgelo/

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #576 on: June 08, 2017, 01:31:51 pm »
Hire a videographer. Yung magaling sa SDEs.
Regarding photographers, mga sis dami na ngayon naglalabasan magagaling naman most of them at a 3rd of the price ng mainstream.
Look at their style and if bet niyo, go.
Look at Fat Lens & Co., Marc Parra. Pwede rin sa instagram search for budding photogs. Sobrang makakamura kayo mga sis.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #577 on: June 10, 2017, 02:37:48 am »
Do you think ba mas tipid pag ganon? If hiwalay ang photographer sa videographer?

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #578 on: June 10, 2017, 03:07:02 am »
^ not necessarily mas makakamura kung hiwalay. pero mas maganda output.

jingjong

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #579 on: June 13, 2017, 08:30:12 am »
Hello po! August 2018 bride here also.. kamusta naman po wedding preps? Kami ang nabook pa lang namin is church.. sa Our Lady of the Abandoned sa Marikina.. hopefully we could get also yung katabing reception venue which is yung Kapitan Moy.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close