Author Topic: 2018 Brides  (Read 87262 times)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #520 on: May 21, 2017, 10:39:50 pm »
Yes. There are always 2 side to the story talaga. I think i will be on top of that para ok.

Hehe i was wondering nga kung ano pa nakalimutan ko inlist down. Thanks. Forgot to list down my coordinator. We got full coordination. We will be having our reception at the hotel si sila narin sa food. Regading crew meals. I think we will be giving them their allowance kasi im not sure kung pwede magpasok ng food sa hotel. With souvenirs naman, we havent talk about it pa ni fiance kung tuloy parin the photobooth. Sabi kasi ni florist yung iba hindi na daw need since yung entrance going to the reception will be like a backdrop na.

With the grooms suit baka si Sarto Manila. Fiance was quite happy with his suit for the engagement so he might go with them narin for his tux. :)


rain monterola

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2017, 12:03:13 pm »
Newbie here! January 2018 bride, venue and reception is in Laguna. I have been reading this thread for recommendation and it did help me a lot to find suppliers. And it is really not easy preparing an event such as weddings and I suggest that you start as early as possible.

In my case, I have researching and reading a lot and it breaks my heart to know that the suppliers I love to have as part of my wedding is already booked, that early and that fast!!!! But not loosing hope that I can find another..

For now I have booked: Church, Venue and Caterer.. With my gown and entourage gown, leaning towards RTW for the entourage and my gown the one I can rent..

Hopefully for this month, matapos ang search ko sa Photo and Video suppliers...

Happy preps!

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2017, 12:34:10 pm »
Yes Carlyndj I agree. For the past few days kasi mejo na stress and panic mode ako with my 1 supplier because of what I saw in a review so super worried talaga ako. To think na if di lang nakapag DP na kami ng 50% I might have pulled out na. Fiance and I talked and sabi nga niya, case to case basis yan and as long as we are clear with our instructions and expectations, he assured me na they will deliver naman. Then if talagang wala, then ayun na yung mga uncontrollable scenarios. Whew!

Oh okay package na pala, same with my ceremony/reception venue, dun na din caterer namin :) As for coordination naman, nag half coordination kami kasi we're based abroad so mas okay pa din na may nag oversee months before the wedding :)

I checked Sarto Manila. Sa New Manila pala siya, hehe too far from us. We're from Alabang kasi and the farthest we can go for a supplier is Makati hehe! :)

Good lucks sa preps natin :)

jclaramae

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2017, 01:48:04 pm »
Yes, girls! Magaling sila Paradox?Book nyo na! hehe As for me, I'm having information overload sa Photographer. Now looking at Polk Studios, Law Tapalla, Jess Panahon, Project JDG, Myio Okamoto,  :o Goodness! Super dumami.

Also don't know where to start sa coordinators?my friends keep telling me to get a coordinator na sanay with Chinese weddings like COTE, etc. But I'm not sure if my wedding will be very Chinese oriented. (Not getting a Chinese host, not lauriat)

Aah! It's getting hard to wait for replies kahit kakasend ko lang. Hahahaha

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2017, 06:24:44 pm »
@decibel28
Yes case to case basis so hoping for the best nalang.
Yes new manila siya. I think there is one in makati near greenbelt. Kingsmen. Not sure lang how much.

@jclaramae.
I think cote or jenny lim kaya naman even if hindi traditional chinese wedding. I got kutchie Z. She is not chinese pero she handled plenty chinese weddings narin. The 1st two that i mention kasi was booked na. Ako naman lauriat para lang wala ng masabi mom ko. Hehe. Pero our emcee is not chinese😂

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #525 on: May 22, 2017, 11:14:52 pm »
Hello! May alam pa ba kayong nagpaparent ng suits aside sa Gardini? For my male entourage kasi, I want them in gray suits. Kaso yung sa Gardini, medyo silver-ish yung for rent nila. Ang mahal naman kung magpapatahi pa.

blue_girl

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #526 on: May 22, 2017, 11:56:54 pm »
Any Pampanga bride here? I'm based in Manila but will have my wedding there due to traditions. I need help since I'm really unfamiliar.

Bernice04

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #527 on: May 23, 2017, 06:15:40 am »
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here, October 2018 bride. Good thing I found this thread because I don't have any idea on how to plan a wedding. And it's hard for me too, because I'm not in the Philippines right now.

How do you guys arrange for a free tasting with different catering services?? Kasi very picky ako sa food. Makakauwi pa kasi ako like 6 mos before the wedding and 2 weeks lang amo makakapagstay sa PH, so I really have to squeeze in my time. Hope anybody of you can help me. Thank you in advance! 😊

Nixfesti

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #528 on: May 23, 2017, 07:47:32 am »
^^ Hi Sis Benice04! Congratulations on your engagement! :)
Regarding your question, may mga caterers and/or venues na nagfood tasting event almost monthly. You just have to give them your contact number so they can update you kung kelan meron. Or you can just set an appointment with them na gusto nyo magfood tasting on your desired date, pero pag ganun, may fee. Unlike pag food tasting event nila, free. :)

kimmywong88

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #529 on: May 23, 2017, 08:32:23 am »
Hi bride to be's! Newbie here.. Any recommendation for a good events place in tagaytay? I'm eyeing angelfields kaso parang gusto ko kasi breezy yung place. I'm gettich hitched on Late 2018. Tagaytay highlands would do but I think members only ata sila. Any reco?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #530 on: May 24, 2017, 04:01:07 am »
^ sis search mo yung mga Tagaytay Brides thread :)

may mga friends ako sa Calaruega church, tapos reception sa Sandari Batulao and yung isa sa Splendido

EeVee51818

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #531 on: May 24, 2017, 10:42:57 am »
Hello ulit mga sis :) ano kaya magandang dress para sa bridesmaids? Floor length, mid or knee length lang? May mga bridesmaids kasi ako na petite hehe naisip ko kung mid length sa kanila tapos floor length yung sa iba. Kaso okay lang kaya yun? Magkakaiba hehe TIA :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #532 on: May 24, 2017, 01:12:57 pm »
Hi kimmywong88 :) Our Christian Wedding will be in Angelfields next year, April 2018 :) We've done our ocular and we really loved how big the garden is for our ceremony and the architecture and overall feels of the Aqua en Vino. for our reception. Have you been there na? I've also started a thread for Angelfields Bride here in GT :)

Luna_Lulu

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #533 on: May 24, 2017, 11:08:19 pm »
Hi Girls! April 2018 Bride here. Quick question lang, sino na sainyo ang nakapag FT or kukunin si Richgold as caterer? twice na kasi kami nakapag FT sa kanila yung una okay naman, yung pangalawa parang naging maalat ang food? okay kasi yung mga freebies nila kaya we really consider them. Hoping to hear feedback from you girls.

Thank you!

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #534 on: May 26, 2017, 02:29:52 am »
Hello ulit mga sis :) ano kaya magandang dress para sa bridesmaids? Floor length, mid or knee length lang? May mga bridesmaids kasi ako na petite hehe naisip ko kung mid length sa kanila tapos floor length yung sa iba. Kaso okay lang kaya yun? Magkakaiba hehe TIA :)

I think mas ok pag ling then long lahat then pag knee length then lahat ganun. Para mas cohesive lang tingnan. :)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #535 on: May 26, 2017, 03:07:00 am »
^I agree with you sis, may napuntahan ako na wedding na magkaiba length ng gown ng bridesmaids para tuloy silang pupunta sa ibang kasalan. Bagay naman sa petite ang long dress, just make sure lang na bagsak ang tela and bagay ang cut sa petite. Midlength ang medyo mahirap ipull-off kapag petite kasi it pulls their height down. So its either above the knee-length or floor-length dress lang.

EeVee51818

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #536 on: May 26, 2017, 10:08:36 am »
^ yun nga naisip ko, mas maganda kung pare pareho na lang :D ngayon ko lang na-realize mas okay naman pala sa petite yung floor-length na dress kesa sa mid :) hmmm how about color? okay lang kaya sa petite yung two-toned? parang maganda din kasi yun, or plain color lang?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:12:05 am by EeVee51818 »

BlairCornelia

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #537 on: May 26, 2017, 01:14:56 pm »
Hello 2018 brides!
I'm getting married on May 2018 too! Sa tagaytay din :). 

May suggestion ba kayo for wedding gown designer? And coordinator please? Gusto ko sana budget friendly like 30k to 45k max na.

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #538 on: May 26, 2017, 01:38:16 pm »
sis, you may check Paolo Baltazar for gown designer. maganda din mga gawa nya :)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #539 on: May 26, 2017, 01:47:08 pm »
^^pinaka-OK ang plain lang (one color) or pwedeng may print but make sure na small lang ang prints or vertical prints para elongated sila tingnan. Two-tone naman, di ako sure sis if anong yari. Kung magkaibang color ang top sa skirt--hesitant ako dito, petite ako and di ako nagsusuot ng two-tone maxi/longdress kasi kina-cut niya yung katawan ko in half. Pwede siguro na two-tone empire-cut dress pero lakas makapreggy-look nun. Di ko pa din natry yan. Nagsusuot ako ng empire cut maxis/longdresses pero one color lang and/or may small prints lang. I want it to be flowy pero yung hindi naman ako kakainin ng tela kasi nakakaliit lalo kapag sobrang kapal ng lining or napakaraming fabric.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close