Author Topic: 2018 Brides  (Read 87329 times)

pinkypie

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2017, 10:18:07 pm »
For affordable stylist, you may get intouch with Suzette Ramos. She is Nasugbu/Tagaytay based and is very affordable, napaka nice pa. Tita Sonia ain't that expensive naman. I have inquired with him last week lang and his rates ain't super expensive like I thought. I can pm you the rates if you want.  :)


sis, pa pm naman ako ng rates ni tita sonia. May oot fee ba siya? Pasay ang reception namin. TIA :)

ish_kles

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2017, 09:44:38 am »
Hi ladies, Jan.2018 b2b here. Any updated wedding package in Splendido?  Thanks

ish_kles

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2017, 10:52:52 am »
Just registered today. Overseas b2b here. Planning to get married on Jan. 2018. No bookings or reservations yet. Still searching for a reasonable wedding package rate in Tagaytay area. Any recommendations?  Thanks guys!

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2017, 02:27:26 pm »
Hello :) April 14, 2018 bride here! Just want to share some update with regards to our supplier booking.


BOOKED SUPPLIERS:

Venue for Ceremony and Reception
Caterer
Lights and Sounds
Wedding Coordinator (Half Coordination)
Ceremony Rental Chair
Stylist and Florist
Photographer
Videographer
Pre Nup Venue
Save The Date Videographer
HMUA (Wedding and Pre Nup)
Strings and Vocals
Hosts


PENDING SUPPLIERS:

Wedding Gown
Entourage Gowns (Mothers, MOH, Primary and Secondary Sponsors, Flower Girls)
Groom's 3 piece Suit
Entourage's Suit
Cake
Invitation Suite
Wedding Rings
Wedding Favors
Crew Meals

Still a long way to go, but did I miss anythings? Thanks, ladies! :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2017, 05:52:45 pm »
raiizea, ate suzette is super nice. sya kukunin namin for ceiling treatment/design sa venue namin - drapes and cascading florals. her rates are super affordable as compared to almost everybody in the industry na ata. madami din syang marerefer sayo na suppliers kung meron ka pang kailangan/kulang kasi taga doon talaga sya sa tagaytay/nasugbu area.

katniss, Tagaytay/Nasugbu based sya.

pinkypie, sure sis, I will pm you.  :)
Heads up lang na medyo mahirap sya ma-contact. Pero she's nice and sweet in person daw.

ish_kles

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #325 on: March 19, 2017, 12:55:53 am »
Hi Ladies, any insights on Splendido? They have upgrade packages:
Kara package: 100k+
Katrina package: 120k+
Cristina package: 140k+

Buffet package A: 950/head
B: 1150/head
C:1350/head

Venue: 40k

If I am going to avail for the upgrade package do I have to get an event stylist? Is it cheaper to get Buffet package + venue instead? Need your help ladies. Thank you. 

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #326 on: March 19, 2017, 02:16:51 am »
Hello yn061515 :)

You're correct, Tita Sonia is really hard to reach. I tried e-mailing him and messaging him in Facebook but no response. Kept on following up a few times pero wala pa din so I didn't get to manage his rates. Even if I booked na our wedding stylist and florist, can you share to me his rates?Super curious lang din ako coz I once attended a wedding and I liked his style and flower arrangement.

Thanks a lot! :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #327 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:58 pm »
hi sis decibel28

15k for backrop
7500 per vip table
2500 per round table

before, according to graduate brides, 10k reservation tapos the rest on the day na.
i inquired to him last night kung same parin pero hindi na. 50% dp na sya tapos the rest 5 days before the event na.

sa communication naman, so far the latest na nakakareply sya sa akin is after 2 days.
sa personal FB account nya sya mas mabilis kausap, Manuel Sony Francisco. Pero hindi ako at ease sa 50% reservation tapos biglang isiseenzone ako... so far yan narinig ko sa mga graduate brides eh. seenzone hanggang a week or even a day before the event. di kakayanin ng bridechilla powers ko yun, haha!

okay lang matanong sino na nakuha nyong stylist and how much?

thank you.

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #328 on: March 19, 2017, 04:45:12 pm »
Hello yn061515 :) Thanks for the reply ha. I totally agree with you, nakakawala ng pagka bridechilla ang seen zone noh hahaha! :)

The reason why I wanted to inquire with Tita Sony is that Tagaytay based siya and his styling is very elegant and polished, saw that from a friend's wedding and thought of considering him. Yeah actually I found naman his Facebook and messaged him there pero wala talaga, baka busy. Kaya I started looking na for other stylist/florist.

By the way, we got Weddings by TV for our overall ceremony/reception stylist/florist. One of the things that I love about Tuesday is that after sending her our moodboard, she immediately replied and asked if I am available for a short discussion. I told her that I'm based abroad and can only do Viber/WhatsApp message/calls, so we talked for about 30mins thru Viber and she asked me some of the details of our styling preferences. I'm very surprised coz even if we don't have a reservation fee and contract yet, ang dami ng inputs and questions  from her, as in! And I love that!

With regards naman to their rates, there is no specific. She will ask you from the very beginning how much is your budget for stylist/florist and from there, dun siya mag work around.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #329 on: March 19, 2017, 05:59:27 pm »
hi again sis decibel28, above 50k sya? yes or no na lang, hihi.  :)
i've read lang somewhere na you have to be very specific with your pegs and expectations with weddings by tv, kasi i'm not sure kung sa w@w or dito ko nabasa but a few weddings na hindi nameet yung expectation pero okay naman ang communication. I hope everything will work out well for you guys. Happy preps sis!

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2017, 06:17:28 pm »
Hello again yn061515 :) Naku oo, above Php50K siya eh, ouch noh. Mejo pikit mata nalang din coz we're overseas and we're not physically there para sana to have discussions with other possible suppliers. But we are very happy naman na we got Weddings by TV. Napaka smooth ng discussion every time, and they are very open naman and always hear us :)

Awww ganun ba? Naku I hope naman maging okay yung sa amin. We are very specific kasi with details and I'm always in communication with her for our requests and details. Thanks ha, for letting me know that :)

Hay, I tried joining W@W pero nothing happened eh :( I wanted to join sana eh to see feedback from other brides for all the wedding stuff, per pending pa din I don't know why.

How about you, meron ka ng stylist/florist? Happy preps din :)

bellemig

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2017, 09:07:16 pm »
Hi ladies, im thinking of booking amelia blossoms for reception styling and flowers for my bridal bouquet and entourage. Ok ba sila? Any reviews here about them? Thanks!

mtheresemd

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2017, 11:04:23 am »
Hi sisses!

First time to post here. My wedding is April 29, 2018. Nakakatuwa kasi super hands-on si H2B, lahat ng suppliers halos mineet nya muna bago ibook, eh American sya na hindi sanay sa Filipino weddings haha (Why need a host? Why need a wedding stylist? Why need a coordinator? Hahahaha. In the end lahat naman pumayag sya). Sharing my supplier list and hoping for your suggestions for some I haven't decided on yet.

Booked suppliers:
Church: Santuario de San Jose
Venue: Marriott Hotel (catering and cake included)
Photo: Benjie Tiongco
Video: Cinemaworks (Marvi)
Event stylist and Florist: Dave Sandoval
Coordination: Empire Weddings (Agnes and Jeo)
Hair and Makeup: Mariah Santos
Lights, sounds, LED walls: High Impact
Host: Atom Ungson

Suppliers I've decided on but have not paid yet:
Prenup wardrobe stylist: Jeff Galang
Prenup photographer: Elliott Rossetti Photography (Plan namin mag prenup photo here sa Phils and San Francisco - dito kasi kami nagmeet - and Yosemite CA -favorite place namin sa California -, we are getting a local photographer in the US - this is my advice pag malayo ang destination shoot ninyo))

Suppliers I have not decided on yet:
Wedding Gown: Most likely Patricia Santos
Groom's tux: I would love suggestions sisses! I've heard Sarto, Suit it up Manila, Randy Ortiz are good.
Entourage gown designer: Tantease vs Adora couture?
Church choir: Will super duper appreciate suggestions here, Hoping for 8-10 person choir. I'm thinking of Vocalismo, Hangad and Bukas Palad. Any thoughts?
Prenup set stylist: Moki Gray vs Tipping Point Collective?
Invitations: ___________
Prenup venue, Philippines: Naghahanap kami ng vintage ang interior na may garden sa labas. Thinking of Henry Hotel, but baka may other ideas kayo sisses?
Wedding Bands (Rings): ___________
Reception DJ: ____________ Dealbreaker kay fiance ang band :(
Souvenirs for VIPs: ___________
Souvenirs for other guests: ____________

Thanks so much for reading sisses looking forward to your feedback/suggestions!


« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:52:14 pm by mtheresemd »

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #333 on: March 20, 2017, 04:06:21 pm »
hi sis decibel28, if it's okay with you, pm me your name so I can mention sa w@w to approve you asap. for stylist, still contemplating kung kailangan pa or wag na kasi sayang din yung pera, splurge na lang on more food siguro. super andami pang bagay na undecided kami actually, haha.

for weddings by tv, you are in contact with tuesday talaga? nice naman. hands on sya ha.

happy preps sis.  :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2017, 04:08:12 pm »
Hi ladies, im thinking of booking amelia blossoms for reception styling and flowers for my bridal bouquet and entourage. Ok ba sila? Any reviews here about them? Thanks!

ms marinel is super nice and her rates are affordable din naman. medyo off lang sa akin and the reason why we didn't push through with booking her is parang iba yung pagka intindi nya sa pegs namin and hindi kami magkatagpo kumbaga. pero she's nice and 10% lang to reserve sa kanya. don't know kung nagbago na though. kasi medyo nag boom na din business nya kasi...

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #335 on: March 20, 2017, 06:15:53 pm »
Hi yn061515 :) Okay, I'll PM you the details so you can inform them. Grabe, thank you ha! :)

Yes, si Tuesday talaga yung kausap ko and siya nasagot sa lahat ng inquiries and all that stuff. She's very accommodating and very open, asks a lot of questions para magka intindihan kayo, and address all my questions. Sobrang nakakatuwa talaga, and I hope na maging okay naman ang execution sa wedding day. We still have to meet though and do our combined ocular in our venue :)

Yes, think about it. Lalo na mejo pricey talaga ang stylist. Siguro if I were in Manila, baka dina din ako kumuha ng stylist, kasi I think the florist can do it din naman. It really depends on you and your fiance :) For us kasi, aside from the fact na we're abroad, we also want some elements to be added in our garden ceremony and reception venue aside from the floral arrangements kaya we decided na kumuha na din ng stylist. Let us know ha kung sino napili mo :) You might want to check also Events Central by Ana Winstel, nice din ang works niya :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #336 on: March 20, 2017, 08:32:53 pm »
^ hi sis, i got in touch na with the following stylist actually:

Events Central
Amelia Blossoms
Blooming Hobby
Tita Sonya

We are torn between Quido's and Queensland naman for caterer, and both their styling are okay naman. Like you, meron din akong ibang elements na i-add sana like yung ceiling treatment, other items na in accordance sa theme and yung over all look and appeal ng venue. Overseas din kami kaya medyo hirap din akong makipag communicate sa mga suppliers. Actually, malaking factor talaga na maayos kausap at madaming ideas.

napa-add na kita sis sa w@w. Sana ma-accept na soon.  :)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #337 on: March 21, 2017, 12:35:31 am »
^ You could try Il Fiore din. They are based in Tagaytay, too. I just booked them earlier and gusto ko kasi talaga yung style nila. Ms. Bhem is also nice and down to earth. My officemate also got their services and highly recommended din nya kaya I went with them na.  ;D

LorMar03

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #338 on: March 21, 2017, 11:11:28 am »
Meron po bang venues in silang, Tagaytay or Sta. rosa worth 10-30k

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: 2018 Brides
« Reply #339 on: March 21, 2017, 12:46:30 pm »
Hello yn061515 :) Wow overseas bride ka din pala, mabuhay tayong masipag mag e-mail and mangulit super sa mga suppliers hehe!

Anyways, happy to hear that you've already inquired na sa different stylists/florist :) Reasonable din ang price ni Events Central by Anna Winstel. Siguro if we didn't booked Weddings by TV as our stylist/florist, we will definitely book them :)

Thanks ha, for following up with W@W, pero wala pa din. Okay lang naman, pero thanks talaga ha :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close