watch now

Author Topic: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)  (Read 8651 times)

shanghai baby

  • Guest
ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« on: October 11, 2016, 10:05:39 pm »
Thread 8 has already reached 30 pages.

Just wanna share my first Brazilian Wax experience. Glad that I took the time to read the reviews from the previous thread. I went to Pink Parlour and it was quick and not as painful as I expected. I mean, masakit siya pero not as I expected talaga na sobrang sakit. Good thing na never talaga nag double dip. Ang linis ng pagkagawa. I was choosing between Pink Parlour and Strip but meron kasing 30% discount sa Pink Parlour for first time clients so I took advantage of the promo.

I usually go to Lay Bare for my waxing needs but due to negative reviews sa previous thread particularly sa hygiene (depending on the branch), medyo natakot lang ako for my baby down there and I'm glad that I went to Pink Parlour. For my underarm, I tried Lay Bare in SM The Block. My first time there since lagi ako sa Rob Magnolia and okay naman lagi dun. However, I had a not so good experience in Lay Bare SM The Block. Usually naman kasi the wax technicians would ensure that the doors are closed well when they enter or leave, pero the lady who was assigned to me failed to do so, twice, when she left to prepare and after the procedure. So when I got up to get dressed, dun ko na realize na open ang door.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:28:23 pm by shanghai baby »

cassey14

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 08:55:12 am »
Sa lay bare din ako nagpapawax. I usually avail their package kasi mas tipid. But I got curious sa STRIP so I tried it last week. Handsdown! Wala akong masabi sa service nila and hindi rin sya ganung kasakit. Yun nga lang medyo pricey talaga eh, though they gave me 20% since it's my first time. I also tried yung sugaring sa Barenaked. Mas nagustuhan ko din sya kesa LayBare kasi parang mas makinis and nawala yung ingrown ko.  :)

tahimik_24

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 10:18:34 am »
Thread 8 has already reached 30 pages.

Just wanna share my first Brazilian Wax experience. Glad that I took the time to read the reviews from the previous thread. I went to Pink Parlour and it was quick and not as painful as I expected. I mean, masakit siya pero not as I expected talaga na sobrang sakit. Good thing na never talaga nag double dip. Ang linis ng pagkagawa. I was choosing between Pink Parlour and Strip but meron kasing 30% discount sa Pink Parlour for first time clients so I took advantage of the promo.

I usually go to Lay Bare for my waxing needs but due to negative reviews sa previous thread particularly sa hygiene (depending on the branch), medyo natakot lang ako for my baby down there and I'm glad that I went to Pink Parlour. For my underarm, I tried Lay Bare in SM The Block. My first time there since lagi ako sa Rob Magnolia and okay naman lagi dun. However, I had a not so good experience in Lay Bare SM The Block. Usually naman kasi the wax technicians would ensure that the doors are closed well when they enter or leave, pero the lady who was assigned to me failed to do so, twice, when she left to prepare and after the procedure. So when I got up to get dressed, dun ko na realize na open ang door.


My first was Brazilian Wax in Lay Bare SM The Block too. Kaloka pagpag cleaning lang after session tapos next na agad.
At masakit a. Anyway masakit naman talaga first bikini wax hinanda ko na sarili ko nun tsaka si ate nag mamadali mag wax may lakad ata haha. Will try other waxing salon next time.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 10:23:57 pm »
Heto mga reviews sa mga waxing salons kung saan natry ko na ang Brazilian Wax.

Beauty and Butter- P700 dito ang brazilian. Dito ko first time natry. Magaling iyong una kong waxer. Pulido talaga. Walang natirang hair. Hindi pa nag double dip ng spatula. When I came back for another session, wala na siya. Nalipat sa ibang branch. Di ko nagustuhan iyong bagong waxer. Pag uwi ko sa bahay, napansin ko may mga hairs na di natanggal.

Let's Face It- I don't recommend magpabrazilian dito. The waxer double dips the spatula. Nagka-ingrown hairs pa ako.

Lay Bare- Dati ayaw ko sa Lay Bare dahil di ko bet ang cold wax pero naisip ko subukan. Nakachamba ako ng magaling na waxer sa branch nila sa Megamall. Sobrang galing. Wala talaga matitirang hair sa private part ko.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 03:01:56 pm »
Talaga bang painless yung sa Strip? Di ako makapaniwala na painless yunng mga nasa comments. Since medyo sensitive ako kasi preggy gusto ko sana i-try. Usually kasi eh sa Barenaked Sugaring ako kaso medyo naka miss ako ng 2 months so masakit na ulit sya pag nagpa BW.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 11:10:19 am »
^ah ok. LOL ma try nga sa Strip this week kasi mukhang diko kakayanin ang sugaring muna. Hehe bakit kasi ang sakit dun sa taas na part. :-( pero yung sa ibang part tolerable naman. 1,300 nga ba ang full BW noh?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 03:25:20 pm »
^wow. :-) thanks for informing sis.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 10:56:28 am »
Nagpa sugaring na ako kahapon at napapanaginipan ko na. Haha buti naka survived naman ako, next month ulit bago ako manganak. :-)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 02:01:05 pm »
I did try sa Lay bare ng twice when I was in the Phils.. 1st time ko sa Market Market, okay naman although super painful pero maganda un pagkawax. 2nd ko yun sa may Makati, forget the location pero along Buendia sya. The hygience part is not good, walang gloves si ate, don't know why. Di rin okay ang gawa siguro kasi dahil promo? nagmamadali? I really don't know

When I came here sa UAE, I decided to do it on my own. Advisable every 3 weeks kasi manipis na talaga yung tubo ng hair di na ganun kasakit. Yung natitirang hair epilator ginagamit ko pangalis..  Better and cheaper.

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 11:36:24 pm »
How do you exfoliate after BW?

Yung St.Ives na apricot scrub gamit ko.  :)

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 02:06:03 pm »
I had a horrible experience with Laybare Waltermart. I tried it before kasi wala na yung wax technician ko sa SM North. Wala pa 1 month, tumubo na agad yung hairs, and take note, even baby hairs na wala naman before nagkaroon na din ako. So I went back to Laybare SM North na lang ulit, okay naman yung bagong wax technician na napili ko, pero di na talaga bumalik sa dati.  :( Nakakamiss tuloy yung dati kong technician, super linis and yet sobrang tagal bago tumubo pag siya gumawa.

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 11:06:55 pm »
^thanks sis. Try ko minsan. Pwede siya sa labia?

I'm using hand scrub, yong nabibili sa watsons.

I'm not really sure. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. Hahaha! Kasi nakalagay exfoliating so I just use it to all parts of my body hindi lang face. I'm fine with it naman. I think nag upgrade na ako from labakara wahaha!

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 01:09:51 am »
Me i have my brazilian wax at laybare rob magnolia not bad nman gawa nila dun and i dont have to wait a long time because di naman ganun kadami tao sa branch na yun. 😁

Faina

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2017, 12:09:19 pm »
I've always had my Brazilian in Lay Bare, particularly in the MoA branch. We moved though so it's sort of far from me na. The nearest to me by walking is a Barenaked branch, has anyone had any experience with any of their branches? Thanks!

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2017, 12:32:32 pm »
1st time ko magpabrazilian wax sa strip megamall nung September. Ang mahal pero malinis pagkagawa.

applegmt

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 12:42:35 pm »
Loyal customer of Laybare and I've been enjoying my 10% off every time from the loyalty card kaya and sipag ko tuloy magpa-thread or whatever that needs waxing hehe. 2 branches are near me, Ybardolaza and Maginhawa so yay! Recently had to do brazilian for a beach getaway. Ang bilis na mag-grow  ;D  t

angel..

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 05:24:24 pm »
I want to try bw sana pero I don't want to have a totally hairless V, clean and neat lang sana. Dito sa sg there's a place where you can choose a shape you want. The hairs at the top remains and all the hairs below are waxed off. Ang brazilian waxing ba sa pinas as in no hairs at all?

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 10:13:39 pm »
^ yes sis. Pag brazilian, tanggal lahat ng hairs sa genital area. Pati na rin hair sa anus.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT WAXING (Thread 9)
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 10:25:35 pm »
^Really? Thanks young_maiden! I guess if that's the only option, maybe ganun na lan

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close