watch now

Author Topic: Best Powder for Touch Ups  (Read 2141 times)

ysa_38

  • Guest
Best Powder for Touch Ups
« on: October 02, 2016, 08:53:54 am »
Hello guys!

What do you use for touch ups during the day? Hindi ba siya cakey tignan? I use maybelline white superfresh but it turns cakey on me.

Any recos? Thank you!

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 09:23:48 pm »
Hi sis! Do you blot before re-applying powder for touch ups? Yung nagca-cause kasi ng cakiness sa akin dati ay yung hindi pag blot. :)

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02:36 pm »
^ yes sis.. unfortunately kahit bagong lagay ang makeup ko, sa maybelline white super fresh, nagcling siya sa dry areas ko...  i moisturize my face before applying makeup.. di nga lang ako nagprime...

Anyway nagtry ako magswatch kanina ng mga powders.. I tried majolica majorca, mac pro longwear pressed, maxfactory facefinity..

So far mac pro long wear powder/ pressed is the only one na hindi nagoxidize although a bit cakey..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 04:38:45 am »
^ try using primer sis? And if it looks cakey, have you tried using a setting spray instead?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 10:15:53 am »
i tried the white superfresh too and medyo heavy sya for me..

may technique ako natutunan from wayne goss,that is to powder your face after moisturizer and before applying liquid foundi or cream foundi (if you're using liquid or cream) IN fairness! mas tumatagal nga sya!
Tapos yun touch up powder ko Innisfree no sebum powder or pigeon baby compact powder (mirrorless) or RCMA. Yun mac MSF ok rin pero ang dali ko mag oil up..
Game changer rin to use setting spray after makeup to seal your look if super oily ka. I use l'oreal infallible setting spray pero mas kabog yun urban decay all nighter in fairness wala nang retouch retouch kahit mag lunch out at mainit..

Super oily ako but when i did those, voila, halos wala na ako naboblot or once or twice nalang ako magblot for the whole day :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 11:09:33 pm »
I am using Eglips Blur Compact powder for touch ups. What i normally do I only touch up twice and most of the time blot lang with oil control film.

rhein14

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 12:28:35 am »
Have you tried powder of nuskin?? I'm planning to buy it this month. I heard hindi raw nakakablock ng pores.. Hope it's true kasi mejo pricey..

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: Best Powder for Touch Ups
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 09:16:11 pm »
I use MAC MSF. I also have the Benefit Agent Zero Shine Powder. In terms of finish, I prefer the MAC MSF.

The Benefit Agent Zero Shine Powder is more convenient because the brush is already included. You have to bring a separate powder brush when using the MAC MSF.

I also want to try the pressed powder version of Laura Mercier's translucent loose powder. Has anyone tried it? Is it good?

Using a setting spray after putting on your makeup and blotting your face before retouching will help you stay shine-free.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:18:06 pm by S3r3nd!p!ty »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close