watch now

Author Topic: Recommended caterer for Baptism/Dedication reception  (Read 1877 times)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Recommended caterer for Baptism/Dedication reception
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:49:36 pm »
May I ask for your recommended caterer for binyag?

We have tentatively reserved December 3, 2016 with Christ the King Church for my daughter's baptism.Our guests will be limited to 50-60 persons and the reception will be held at my mother-in-law's house. I am looking for a caterer that can provide delicious but affordable food for lunch.

My budget for the food alone is 20k for 60 persons. tentatively, I am eyeing CCME Foodstuff but I want to have other options so we can compare the price and kind of food they can provide.

I am eyeing CCME because it's my tried and tested caterer during birthdays.

Pros:
1. affordable
2. food is delicious
3. never late, they deliver 30 mins ahead of time.

Cons:
1. limited menu
2. they do not provide styling/very minimal/too old-fashioned.

baka may ibang caterer kayong mai sasuggest kasi wala ako masyado alam sa kiddie parties. actually balak namin lunch lang talaga, walang program.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:42:50 pm by fionaapple »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close