Author Topic: How to prevent pregnancy after you have had sex?  (Read 2766 times)

kreads

• Probationary
How to prevent pregnancy after you have had sex?
« on: September 25, 2016, 01:34:59 pm »
My last period was Sept 10 and we just had a sex lastnight. We didnt use any contraceptives. How to prevent pregnancy after this? What options can I do or take to prevent it? Suggestions pls.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:36:36 pm by kreads »

loveriaso

• Probationary
Re: How to prevent pregnancy after you have had sex?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 07:28:43 am »
Hi! I've been dating a doctor and whenever we had unsafe s*x, umiinom ako ng Nordette pills, otc sya. 4 pills within 24 hrs of the deed then another 4 pills after 24 hrs. So, total of 8 pills. So far, effective naman. Yung doctor kasi nag advised sakin nun. lol You still have time  ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:31:24 am by loveriaso »

athletic^dude

• GUY TALKER
  • DEVOTED GUARDIAN DISCRETELY ROMANTIC
Re: How to prevent pregnancy after you have had sex?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 11:40:03 pm »
Hi! I've been dating a doctor and whenever we had unsafe s*x, umiinom ako ng Nordette pills, otc sya. 4 pills within 24 hrs of the deed then another 4 pills after 24 hrs. So, total of 8 pills. So far, effective naman. Yung doctor kasi nag advised sakin nun. lol You still have time  ;)

there are men who can withstand a long journey sa kabila ng repeated cums mo pero sa mga premature ejaculators and may shoot-outside-the-ring disabilitity, you really need pregnancy protection. nordette is a popular brand.there are other otc morning-after pill such as trust pill, casul, femme to name some. if he is a doctor, try to ask him if he has a natural way of prolonging his " lady's first courtesy." He knows it well that any medication you take threatens the liver
Sex burns 360 calories/hr and produces hormonal estrogen(in women) that smoothens skin and makes hair shine

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close