We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Real po ba ang kita ng abs cbn ? Minsan parang nakakaduda. May movies na kumukita meron hindi pero sa abs cbn lahat kumikita ng malaki per news report nila.
here's abs-cbn' Financial and Operational Performance (2016) for your perusal :http://corporate.abs-cbn.com/investorrelations/financial-and-operational-performance/milestone/pid-1416562088497/mid-1474011246516/2016/
Can you interpret what that meant sa question that you answered? I mean, I'm not good at looking at figures and I don't have faith too in the integrity of a company''s own glowing report. Thank you very much.
Hay napapangitan ako talaga e, sadya bang wala akong alam sa art kaya di ko ma-appreciate ang gawa ni Heart . Para sa akin nawawala ang value ng bag ehttp://push.abs-cbn.com/features/76254/look-heart-evangelista-paints-kim-chius-hermes-bag/
Hindi ko magets bakit ginagawa nila yan sa mga bag nila hahaha! pakielamera ako lol Wala kasi ako pambili ng ganyan