We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@Ms_JanDel paano mo i-transport yung sparklers if you buy them from Manila? Kasi I read you can't transport them by plane. Gusto ko sana yung mahahabang sparklers (70cm) that will burn for up to 2 mins at least.
I've been searching about dress code in Manila Cathedral but couldn't find an answer to my question. I know bawal backless and "daring" for entourage members, but what about the bride? Is sweetheart neckline okay? I don't want to call up Manila Cathedral to ask kasi baka ma-estop ako.