Author Topic: 2017 Brides - Part 3  (Read 58277 times)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #420 on: November 08, 2016, 12:10:46 pm »
Just an update! I just met with GHE CONSOLACION last Sunday and i must say all the good reviews about him is true. We booked them already. I'm one happy bride to be. I'll be meeting Air Balloon Project later. Hope everything goes well.  :) :)

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #421 on: November 08, 2016, 01:14:32 pm »
^^ Nice sis MS_JanDel! Great pick! kung malaki lang ang budget namin like yours i would go for ghe or notion in motion, cheaper lang si ghe ng konti sa notion in motion   ;D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2016, 04:54:42 pm »
^Thank you sis. Very happy na kahit I'll be spending quite a sum of money , maganda naman surely yung magiging output and maayos yung mga tao na kawork namin. :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #423 on: November 08, 2016, 07:38:15 pm »
Thanks sis ayouweinlove ill check their IG.  :)

chelvin26

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #424 on: November 09, 2016, 12:07:25 am »
Hi Sisters,

Who among you pumpkeen bride? My classmate in hs/friend worked there as a coordinator, They are way cheaper sa mga napagtanungan ko stylist. Sobra! and super dami freebies if I get the whole package nila na OTD+Event Stylist+Florist+Ceremony and Reception Set up.. Plus free Emcee, 300meters string lights and RSVP service pa,

I am very torn to book them na, we will meet them tomorrow since taga dito lang sila sa Antipolo. Nung nag costing ako ng hiwalay na packages, almost same lang, without event stylist yun ha. Not sure lang on their Flower arrangement sa ceremony and their OTD Coordination.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #425 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:16 am »
Hi mga sis. Just a question. Is an email enough to cancel a contract of service? Or do I need to send a written and signed letter informing my supplier I am cancelling the service?

Thank you mga sis. I'll be cancelling my contract with NP. I did not see any cancellation penalty in the contract but just to be safe, I want to cancel early.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #426 on: November 09, 2016, 11:53:55 am »
I think email is fine as long as you have a communication trail. Ask na lang for acknowledgement.

I submitted na my final invites to the printer. So exciting.

I think most of the suppliers are booked. I just need to find a wedding cake that we like. Siguro will go for a single tier cake na lang. i don't think it's worth the money.

Rest muna ako from wedding preps. Pero still waiting for my event stylist to send a proposal. Normal ba na matagal before they send a proposal? Usually how long before the wedding before you get it?

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2016, 08:24:30 pm »
Hi b2bs! Any suggestion on where we can buy elegant RTW dresses for our bridesmaids? The ones like the quality of stylestaple/apartment 8? Thanks!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2016, 09:02:52 pm »
Tantease. Mara Chua has a RTW line for entourage dresses too.

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2016, 10:08:24 am »
Sis BBB21, I saw a few dresses in Karimadon. they're nice pero medyo pricey sya for me. There's also a bunch of dresses you can choose from in SM Makati dept store and in Landmark. Cinderella is a good option too  ;) I might get my ento dresses from Cinderella actually and they can order the dress you like (if you find one) para balikan mo nalang once delivered na sa store.

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2016, 10:56:11 pm »
^ Just had our engagement shoot today. One dress that I used was from Cinderella in Glorietta. Same quality as stylestaple. Got in on sale pa. Also check Jamie Go's Coral Couture. She has power mesh infinity dresses at 4k.

rouged.ramen

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2016, 06:26:06 pm »
Hi b2bs! Any suggestion on where we can buy elegant RTW dresses for our bridesmaids? The ones like the quality of stylestaple/apartment 8? Thanks!

Olivia and Fifth and Zoo PH.

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #432 on: November 14, 2016, 06:50:43 pm »
^Thanks mga sis! Almost done na kami sa suppliers. Entourage gowns nalang and florist. 😔 I'm really thinking of getting rtw dresses for my ento. I just don't know where. Medyo mahal kasi yung iba. Nasa 2500-3000 lang ang budget ng mga abay. Hehe. Mas okay ba rtw or papatahi? So confused! Hehe

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #433 on: November 15, 2016, 02:27:42 pm »
Do grooms usually wear tuxedo? Nicer ba yun than suit?

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #434 on: November 16, 2016, 04:46:56 pm »
^it's a bit nicer, pero sa akin, mostly we chose tuxedo to separate him from the rest. Kasi entourage namin nakasuit din e. So para angat naman siya, just like sa bride na angat because of her wedding gown :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #435 on: November 16, 2016, 05:02:21 pm »
^Agree with sis Meixin. In my opinion, Tuxedo will make the groom more dashing. Kasi, guys can wear a nice suit for special dinners. Especially if his line of work (like my h2b) sometimes require them to wear suits for formal meetings and events.
So since it's your wedding day, it deserves a special dress code. ;)

Tincywincy

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #436 on: November 17, 2016, 10:09:00 am »
^Thanks mga sis! Almost done na kami sa suppliers. Entourage gowns nalang and florist. 😔 I'm really thinking of getting rtw dresses for my ento. I just don't know where. Medyo mahal kasi yung iba. Nasa 2500-3000 lang ang budget ng mga abay. Hehe. Mas okay ba rtw or papatahi? So confused! Hehe

Sis, the ento dresses I plan on getting from Cinderella is priced at 2.2k each. pwede na diba?  ;) plus it saves you from all the hassle ng pagpagawa ng damit kasi may mga fitting pa etc. besides hindi din naman siguro magiging ganun kalaki difference pricewise of RTW and custom, of course depending on the details of the dresses ha. mine kasi are very simple form-fitting dresses.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #437 on: November 17, 2016, 03:57:41 pm »
i can't help but post this. sana nakita ko to nung wedding ko haha
https://wittywillsavetheworld.com/products/the-akala-mo-lang-walang-forever-pero-meron-meron-meron-wedding-guestbook
ps: hindi po ako konektado sa seller. nakita ko lang. mods, tanggalin ko po kung bawal hehe  ;D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #438 on: November 17, 2016, 04:36:11 pm »
Half of the month na, December na bigla next month, tapos 2017 na weeeeeeeee! IT'S OUR YEAR, our lives will change (for the better, I hope) forever!

January na ang puspusan naming wedding preps from the documents, to the minor Suppliers, detailing, meetings (on line) for our April 2017 Tagaytay wedding.

Major Suppliers palang ang booked, pero may target na for everything, I try my best na wag padala sa emotions ko every time may gusto nakong Supplier, I sleep on it muna mga 4-5 days haha para no "ragrets" ika nga. How's your preps b2bs?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: 2017 Brides - Part 3
« Reply #439 on: November 17, 2016, 04:45:35 pm »
^November and December ang puspusan na prep namin sis. Sa Feb 18 yung wedding. Gusto ko by January medyo polished na kasi mabubusy ako sa work nun. Year End closing kasi. Busy kami sa preparation of  Financial Statements. Haha

So far eto pa ang kulang namin:
Male entou suit - We'll settle this weekend
PS souvenirs - we'll finalize on December
Invitation - in progress (to be distributed on December)
Shoes - December
Wedding gown - in progress
Dance number - we'll start to practice on December

Sa wedding gown ako pinakaexcited. haha

For the documents, we will process this November din and we'll apply visa on December for the honeymoon. Long way to go! :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close