watch now

Author Topic: All About HIGHLIGHTERS  (Read 9574 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 08:33:58 pm »
^^san kaya may makeup revolution sis? Thanks! Just checked their fb and i think di na active yung page 😢

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 10:40:19 pm »
Nagkalat ang Marylouminizer dito. Mas mura lang sa Pinas, dito it would cost about 1600 plus if you convert pero anyway, dito na lang ako bili. Mukhang mas available dito kaysa sa atin na limited shops lang available siya.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 11:18:29 pm »
^^san kaya may makeup revolution sis? Thanks! Just checked their fb and i think di na active yung page 😢
Hi sis, sa Shopee meron. Sa Zalora meron din, pero limited lang yung products.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 12:08:48 pm »
^ naku mej iffy ako sa shopee sis. sa zalora wala naman sila nung highlighter. huhu. if you found a trusted shoppee seller pashare naman sis. thanks!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 03:22:10 pm »
^ Which highlighter ba hanap mo? I will update kapag na-receive ko na order ko. :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 03:54:46 pm »
^ yung vivid highlighter din sis. Di ko nga alam if vivid lights or golden lights bibilhin ko if ever haha.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 04:31:40 pm »
Fave ko ang mga highlighters and I have tons of it.  haha.  But for daily use, I go with the cream type because if have normal to dry skin.  I find the cream ones nourishing.  I'm using Jouer. 

I tried the MAC strobe cream.  It doesn't work as highlighter on me, parang moisturizer lang.

I had the Laura Mercier baked radiance but I disposed it na since I've got the Hourglass already which is my favorite.  LM has been highly raved because it's finely milled and natural lang sa skin,  but contrary to reviews, it emphasizes my pores.

Hourglass is soo pretty on the skin and doesn't emphasize pores and I can build it from natural to glam glow. This is my fave among all my highlighters -  Becca Jaclyn hill, abh glow kit, etc.






budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 08:00:36 pm »
^ yung vivid highlighter din sis. Di ko nga alam if vivid lights or golden lights bibilhin ko if ever haha.

Ay, wala sa Shopee nung Radiant Lights sis (sadly wala ako mahanap nito kahit san.) Aask ko palang yung pinag-orderan ko kung kelan sya magkakaron. Pero Golden Lights, meron sya. Meron rin yung Pro Illuminate, this is what I ordered na muna. Check mo rin yun, sis. :D


minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 09:18:15 pm »
@choco monster

Which one sis sa Hourglass and how does it compare to liquid becca highlighters and loumanizer? :) Gusto ko yung wet look na hindi sparkly... pearl like glow lang heheh

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 09:19:34 pm »
Was browsing in Youtube when I saw a review on the MAYBELLINE MASTER STROBING STICK ILLUMINATING HIGHLIGHTER. Anyone here who tried this one? Mukhang raves naman yung reviews niya. Thanks!

AprilGal26

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »
Was browsing in Youtube when I saw a review on the MAYBELLINE MASTER STROBING STICK ILLUMINATING HIGHLIGHTER. Anyone here who tried this one? Mukhang raves naman yung reviews niya. Thanks!

Hi sis, I currently have that highlighter. Wala namang masyadong special with the item. I mean ok lang, not that promising kasi medyo powdery sya kapag inapply mo, pero with good blending naman, ok na sya.Price-wise and quality, hmmmn, siguro 7 out of 10 ang score sa kanya.  :D
Kaso kasi hindi sya masyadong visible kapag sa other part ng face. Sa T zone ko lang talaga sya napapakinabangan  ;)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 11:41:45 pm »
^Ah ok. As in kanina lang I decided to look for pictures under hashtag Maybellinehiglighter and compared it to photos hash-tagged to Maryloumanizer and I saw that the latter has better effects. Mas nagloglow yung mga mukha nila sa Marylou than Maybelline. Anyway, thanks for the input.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 09:42:15 am »
Ay, wala sa Shopee nung Radiant Lights sis (sadly wala ako mahanap nito kahit san.) Aask ko palang yung pinag-orderan ko kung kelan sya magkakaron. Pero Golden Lights, meron sya. Meron rin yung Pro Illuminate, this is what I ordered na muna. Check mo rin yun, sis. :D
sis give us feedback about the pro illuminate. mej napa second thought ako sa pagbili ng vivid lights sis. thanks!

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2017, 02:02:10 pm »
@choco monster

Which one sis sa Hourglass and how does it compare to liquid becca highlighters and loumanizer? :) Gusto ko yung wet look na hindi sparkly... pearl like glow lang heheh

I'm using Hourglass ambient lighting powder yung trio. It's actually a finishing powder, but when layered, nagiging highlighter sya on me.  Hindi ko pa natry liquid highlighters though.  I tried Loumanizer before but it was silvery sparkly on me.  Medyo kita rin pores ko dun.  Naachieve ko yang wet look with Jouer cream highlighter.  Para kaseng nagbblend sa skin :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2017, 03:28:34 pm »
Omg, I'm in love with the Pro Illuminate!!! It's sooo glowy and intense and gorgeous! No sparkles, chunky glitters, etc. I'm very picky with my highlighters. Even the finest of shimmers, I don't like, pass agad. This is why I don't have any of the regular Becca SSPs and the Loumanizer, they're still a bit sparkly for my taste. It is SO hard to find an intense, blinding highlighter that isn't just packed with shimmers, but has actual pearlescent glow. So glad I discovered this.  :-* :-* :-* Plus, the pan is HUGE! More than twice the content of your regular highlighter. Love love love!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2017, 06:35:53 pm »
^ ooh wow sis!!! bumili din ako sa kanya but i got the famous megaglo precious petals and i loved it. havent gotten around to playing around it with much pero izzz intense! hahaha.
mukhang maganda ang review mo sis. intense glow without the sparkle. yan nga ang next up ko sa highlighter list ko. though to be honest mahilig ako sa blinding highlighter and parang to some degree they all have the sparkle. nakuu naexcite naman ako!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:04:57 pm by iwannabeasupermodel »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2017, 11:08:37 pm »
I just recently bought Maryloumanizer and I don't know it's a meh for me. Mas ok pa yung dating kong highlighter from In2it. Haay but anyway, it's summer kasi so baka mas ok siya kung winter na.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2017, 11:45:50 pm »
^^ I have that too, but I've used it once palang. Found it a bit shimmery kasi.. I have to use it more, probably on special occasions. Hehe. But you gotta check out Pro Illuminate. The real deal is when you're under natural lighting, or out there on broad daylight. Such a beauty. Post mo feedback mo once you've ordered and tried it ha.. :) excited din ako for you hahaha.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2017, 06:37:39 am »
^ naka order na ako sis. sana dumating na siya within this week  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: All About HIGHLIGHTERS
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2017, 03:18:11 pm »
Now that I think about it, I do notice the Lou-manizer enhancing my pores. :o

Where to buy the pro illuminate? Doesn't seem like a Rustans or a drugstore brand when I looked it up... :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close