Author Topic: Wedding Songs  (Read 6799 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Wedding Songs
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:33:26 pm »
Hi GTs,

Can you share your bridal entrance song and why you choose it?

Also, can you suggest songs for Entourage Processional, Bride-Dad and Groom-Mom dance number?

Tia! ☺️
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:04:46 am by exquisitegem »

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:45:53 pm »
Sis planning on ONLY YOU by Joshua Radin, gusto ko kasi yung melody niya kasi medyo mabilis.

Sis naisip ko lang yung YOU ng Switch Foot kaso parang pang bride-groom siya hehe

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 12:50:58 pm »
yung entrace nyo ba ni groom sis, sasayaw na kayo agad dun? Tas iba pa yung official first dance na slow and sweet? haha Gusto komg ipush yung rehearsed dance number sa entrance. Ang plan ko na song for that e 'Something Stupid' or Time of My Life. haha Parang yung dance number nina Anne at Vhong sa showtime. Ang cute kasi. ☺️

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 01:20:07 pm »
^Sis oo yung entrance namin may sayaw na agad. Bale yung plan kong song is Geronimo. So sa first stanza ng song entrance kami tas pagdating ng chorus kami magstart. hahahaah.. oo sis ipush natin yan! Para masaya. yung slow and sweet dance namin iba din. hahaha

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 01:30:41 pm »
^ are you still doing the whole introduce the bridal party thing?

Our first dance is Etta James' At Last.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 01:38:19 pm »
^I think Yes sis. hehe

Yung first sweetsong namin, wala pa ko napipili. hehe

But for bride-dad, I loved her First.
Yung groom-mom, wala pa kami napipili

ms.pharmer

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 10:32:35 am »
Hi! can you suggest any song to dedicate a friend? Kasi papakanta niya ako sa wedding niya eh. Eh kaso low ang voice ko kaya ang pangit ata kung babae un artist na hahanapin ko. And actually, I am not even a singer. haha

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 04:57:10 pm »
^ are you still doing the whole introduce the bridal party thing?

Our first dance is Etta James' At Last.

Sis oo, i'll do it para mahighlight naman ang mga pretty and handsome entourage ko. hehe!

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 09:34:34 am »
Here's my tentative list of songs:

Di ko pa ma finalize, di ako makapili, waaah

Groom and Entou processional: The Cello Song OR Beethoven's 5 Secrets both by The Piano Guys
Bridal March: Latch by Simply Three OR Bridal March by Jonathan Cain
First Dance: Falling in Love by Us the Duo OR I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Sleeping At Last

Patulong naman sisses!

Sa F-D Dance, Here, There, Everywhere (acoustic version)

 :)

Speaking of dances, nabasa ko sa Wedding Tip Sheet, kung hindi daw choreographed yung dances (f-d and first dance) wag daw pagsunurin. Pano kaya yon as is slow slow dance lang balak namin. San ko naman ililipat na part yung isa (say f-d dance?)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 10:08:50 am »
^ Beethoven's 5 Secrets is on my maybe list for the processional.

At my cousin's wedding they did the mother-son, father-daughter dance together instead of separately. I think it's a good idea since after the first dance medyo bored na kami.

I'm looking for songs that have good progression and build up of intensity. We also need a long song kasi I have 300 meters of aisle to walk and I don't want a change of song.

Medyo traditional si H2B eh. I actually was listening to the classical cover by Aston of Halo and I was thinking I wouldn't mind walking down the aisle to that.

Another one that I like is The Piano Guys' A Thousand Years, kaya lang medyo cliche na. Pero that song makes my heart swell when I hear it.

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 11:08:55 am »
^Halo by Aston is super nice sis! Mahaba na din sya at 4 and a half minutes. But to make sure, I know mp3 can be edited na magkadugtong eh para wala "moment of silence". Per if you have strings naman, that would not be a problem. Ako din yun yung naging basis ko in choosing, yung parang may something inside your heart that builds pag narining mo yung song. Go for it kung yon talaga feel mo.

I will have to think kung saang banda ko pwede ilagay si f-d dance. Wala akong groom and mom dance, wala na mother si groom. Initially kasi after to ng entrance ng couple followed by first dance. Parang ine-endorse ng father sa groom yung daughter.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 03:02:00 pm »
Ang ganda nga ng Halo classical cover by Aston sis! I'll list that as one of the choices for my groom and entou processional.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 05:16:36 pm »
^^^ Do you mean 30meters? mga ilang minutes ba dapat yung song pagkaganun? nasa 30meters din kasi yung sa akin.. :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 06:11:32 pm »
^ yes, 30 m. Haha. Ang layo ng 300m.

Depende siguro kung gaano kadami yung lalakad. Kailangan i-rehearse.

sunnnyside

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 08:18:19 pm »
entourage - Tadhana (tentative; di ko sure kung bagay)
bridal march - Runaway by the Corrs in violin
first dance - Unbelievable by Craig David
SDE - Sa Piling Mo by Silent Sanctuary
eto iba di ko alam kung san pwede gamitin:
Magpakailanman by Rocksteddy
Buntung-hininga by Johnoy Danao
Abot Langit by Silent Sanctuary
Singapore Sling by Sponge Cola
Still Into You by Paramore

IVY2018

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 09:57:08 pm »
We will be using Disney love songs! :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 02:20:55 pm »
^I changed my mind! I'll be using Forever Always by Lady and I for my bridal march bgm! 

Still thinking for the entou, I think I'll be using two songs since we have a lot of people on our entourage.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 05:07:04 pm »
For the groom and entou processional, I want Instrumental lang ng "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran. Flute and Piano yung sa church namin. 

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 02:48:59 pm »
For Caleruega brides here, what's your bridal entrance song? Kapiranggot lang yung aisle eh. :)

missjjoo

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Songs
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 03:06:17 pm »
For Caleruega brides here, what's your bridal entrance song? Kapiranggot lang yung aisle eh. :)


HI yn061515 Caleruega bride here. that my problem too. haha! but gusto ko talaga runaway the corrs or thousand years kaya lang gasgas na nga daw yun!  ;D we can trim naman the song yata? haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close