watch now

Author Topic: Dear God 24th Thread  (Read 52330 times)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2017, 02:02:45 pm »
Dear God,

Alam nyo po nilalaman ng puso 'ko. I know I don't really have to speak or shout, you know exactly how I feel. Please help me to become calm and just relax. I know you will because you do, always!
Thank you po.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2017, 06:28:11 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Sa wakas nakaraos na. I hope na makayanan na namin until tomorrow and that the process will improve for the next. Pls guide us in all that we do.

Praying for Martin as well. Sana po safe siya makauwi. Sana rin po maging ok na ulit kami. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #422 on: April 26, 2017, 05:17:20 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for your guidance. I hope that this day will end on a good note. Praying also na maging ok na ulit kami. Pls keep Martin safe. Pls continue to guide me. I badly need it. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #423 on: April 26, 2017, 09:03:47 pm »
Dear God,

please. thank you.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #424 on: April 27, 2017, 11:50:11 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you for guiding our travel. Thank you for keeping us safe. Please continue to keep us safe, Lord. Thank you po.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2017, 11:26:01 am »
Dear God,

I know you have better plans. I will be still.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #426 on: April 28, 2017, 02:12:52 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I pray for your guidance and protection. Praying for Martin as well wherever he may be right now. Sana po maging ok na ulit. Maging ok pa ulit. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #427 on: April 28, 2017, 10:30:27 pm »
Dear God,
Please pagalingin mo po si mama. Nadudurog po akong makita si mama na nasasaktan :'(


afea

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #428 on: April 30, 2017, 04:35:28 am »
Dear God,

Thank you for the normal results from the hospital. May our baby be delivered a normal and healthy baby.

We thank you for all the blessings you have given us.  Thank you for keeping us, our family and loved ones healthy and safe.

We love you and we owe everything to you, God. Amen.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2017, 04:17:10 pm »
Dear God,

it's a brand new month. Please be with us at all times again.
We need you always. Thank you for everything!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2017, 07:23:28 pm »
Dear God,

Please guide and protect us always. Thank you.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #431 on: May 01, 2017, 08:06:05 am »
Dear God,

Please bless the week ahead. Please bless the workers too.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2017, 09:05:06 am »
Dear God,

Thank you po for all the guidance. Lord, keep me strong and able.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #433 on: May 02, 2017, 08:35:04 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings you continue to shower upon my life. Praying for Martin as he go home tonight. Pls keep him safe and sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #434 on: May 03, 2017, 09:31:10 am »
Dear God,

Please bless our day today. Keep us safe Lord and help us in our decisions. Guard our hearts and help us remain faithful to you. We love you po, please keep all of us here safe.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #435 on: May 03, 2017, 12:56:22 pm »
Thank You Lord for always keeping my husband safe!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #436 on: May 03, 2017, 04:25:47 pm »
Praying for my good hsg result this Friday. Kakayanin ko po lahat sakit kahit medyo natatakot ako basta sana maging ok po lahat!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #437 on: May 03, 2017, 08:43:43 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you sa mga tulong na natatanggap ko. I pray na sana magka-sense of responsibility na ang bago namin so we can work harmoniously na. Praying for your continuous guidance and support.

Praying for Martin as well po. Sana po maging na ulit kami and I pray na safe siyang makauwi tonight. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #438 on: May 03, 2017, 09:04:26 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #439 on: May 03, 2017, 09:26:12 pm »
Dear God

Thank you for my boss. He's the best. May you always guide him.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close