watch now

Author Topic: Dear God 24th Thread  (Read 52290 times)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #380 on: March 29, 2017, 10:24:29 am »
Dear God,

Please bless our everyday. Thank you po.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2017, 09:33:07 am »
Dear God,

Please guide my steps. Please help us.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #382 on: March 30, 2017, 08:23:00 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Hindi ganun kadami ang work na nadatnan ko. Thank you also for the opportunity to travel. And thank you also for leading my new found friends and me towards each other. Blessing talaga sila! Salamat po!

Praying for Martin also. Pls keep him safe as he go home. As always po. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po sa kaniya. Thank you po sa lahat! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #383 on: March 31, 2017, 06:40:24 am »
Papa God,

Thank you for always protecting me and my family saka sa walang sawa nyo pong blessings sa aming mag-asawa. Wag po kayo magsasawa ha? hehe

Lord sana po dumating na yung gusto namin ni hubby. Yun na lang po ang kulang, sobrang complete na po kami. Gaya po ng sinasabi ko sa inyo, sobrang deserved nya pong maging tatay. Sana po mabigyan ko na sya soon.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #384 on: March 31, 2017, 10:10:30 am »
Dear God,

Please bless us po. Guide us and help me.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #385 on: March 31, 2017, 09:29:32 pm »
Papa God,

 I am sorry. I know I did not give it my best na ma-control ang temper ko and I gave in for the petty quarrel over something that I don't really have a say about. Ayoko na i-justify why I did it. So pls forgive me. Praying na sana after this there'll be no bad blood between the two of us despite the words we've said towards each other. I know those words are demeaning and degrading but I hope that it won't affect us that much. Kaya ko naman siyang patawarin at i-overlook ang mga bagay na nagawa at nasabi niya sa akin. I just need to calm down now.

Praying also for Martin. Pls keep him safe as he go home. I think hindi pa talaga ako ready kausapin siya because of what happened to me earlier. This is something na hirap na hirap ako i-control despite all the focus. I want to be with him when the time comes na hindi na ako naaasar over the petty things. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #386 on: April 01, 2017, 12:12:15 am »
Dear God,

Please work on us. Thank you.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #387 on: April 01, 2017, 03:05:56 pm »
Dear God,

Please take charge.
I'm restless.  :(

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #388 on: April 03, 2017, 09:43:38 am »
Dear God,

Please bless our week. Thank you po.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #389 on: April 03, 2017, 05:11:25 pm »
Dear God

Thank you for all the opportunities! Sana po ay ito na ang hinahanap ko. And thank you for blessing me with the most wonderful life partner, everyday di pa rin ako makapaniwala na sya ang asawa ko, thank you for keeping him safe everyday.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2017, 09:47:09 am »
Dear God,

Please continue to bless and guide us until we are whole again. Thank you po. 

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2017, 02:40:55 pm »
Dear God,

I don't know what is your plan for me but I am starting to really really lose hope. I am nowhere where I planned to be. Pero sabi nila, "in God's Perfect Timing". Sana makayanan ko pa po. Thank you.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2017, 09:29:30 am »
Dear God,

I have no clue. I didnt expected that, I just wanted to be kind but then...Please help me. I really don't know what to do but I know that I'll push through with your help. You know better. Please touch our hearts.  :-*

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2017, 07:09:39 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Na-accomplish ko naman po so far yung mga dapat kong gawin. Thank you rin po for healing!

Praying for Martin's safety as he go home tonight and for the whole season as it comes to an end on the 17th. Praying also na maging ok na po ulit ang lahat. There are a lot of things that happened pero I hope makabalik na rin on track. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #394 on: April 06, 2017, 09:50:02 am »
Dear God,

There's so much to say, so much to long for, but thank you for reminding me that despite the chaos, I got this. Thank you for opening my eyes again. I really do not know what the future holds but I can work on myself and prepare myself for that time. There is so much to be thankful still. Thank you for the everyday blessing, for good health, for the people who cares, and for this life. Please continue to bless the people around, specially my kids and family. Lord, please also bless the people who've hurt me and if I was able to hurt them too, please heal their hearts. You know everything, please guide me po.  :-* Kisses to Trav and Lola, tell them I love them.

mrs_mcta

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #395 on: April 07, 2017, 09:14:40 am »
Dear God,

Please heal our brother... In your holy name.

Amen.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2017, 09:55:53 am »
Dear God,

Thank you, thank you. I will push forward, help me please. Give us good health and please always protect us. We love you.  :-*

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #397 on: April 07, 2017, 06:09:04 pm »
Papa God,

If there's one think that I like the most that is to be depended on. Pero I hope that I could provide most of the things that are expected of me. I also hope that soon I'll be the one depending, too.  Alam mo na yun. Thank you nga po pala for blessing this day kasi po naging ok naman ang mga issue na nangyari. Pls keep Martin safe rin po as he go home. Sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2017, 05:10:11 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Nakakatuwa ang reception nila sa akin. PRaying for your continuous guidance for all of us. Pls keep Martin safe din po as he go home tonight. Sana rin po maging ok na ulit kami. Thank you po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #399 on: April 11, 2017, 09:11:47 pm »
Dear God,

Kayo na po muli ang bahala. Maraming salamat po.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close