watch now

Author Topic: Dear God 24th Thread  (Read 52297 times)

purplemommy17

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2016, 03:18:46 am »
God, I'm scared.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2016, 08:56:44 am »
Dear God,

Please heal lil T po.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2016, 02:47:47 pm »
Dear God,

Katapusan na po next week. Alam nyo na po ang hiling ng aking puso.
Maraming salamat po.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2016, 05:14:19 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Napahinga na naman po ako ng sobra pero I hope bumalik yung sipag before the bulk work comes. Praying for Martin's safety as he go home tonight. Praying na maging ok na po ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2016, 09:55:55 am »
Dear God,

Please heal us po, specially Trife. Alisin mo na po fever and sipon nya.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:02 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings at sa chance na maging blessing. Praying for your guidance in all that we do. I also pray for Martin's safety as he go home tonight. Pls keep him safe. I also pray na maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2016, 11:40:08 pm »
Dear God,

Thank you po. Pls continue healing us.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2016, 02:37:52 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. I didn't think na matatapos ko yung initial stage ng ginagawa ko despite not working immeidiately. Kaunti na lang and I'll be ready to face the other things I need to do. Praying for your guidance as we go on our day today. Pls help us not to be biased and to be considerate in what we are going to do.

Also praying for Martin. I hope that he'll always be safe. Pls guide him po. Praying na maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

purplemommy17

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2016, 03:22:11 am »
God, Thank you for everything.

Kayo na po bahala. I hate what I'm feeling right now. Im just so scared. :(

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2016, 10:27:24 am »
Dear God,

Please heal us po.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2016, 09:21:51 am »
Dear God,

Please renew our strength. Grant us complete healing. This we ask through your powerful name, Amen.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2016, 07:38:25 pm »
Dear God,

I pray to excel the exam. That I get into the program. Lord I lift everything to you, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2016, 09:52:41 am »
Dear God,

Please heal big T po. Alisin mo na po ang fever at sipon. Please Lord.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2016, 08:37:37 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Light workload, lesser issues. I hope that this goes on until the day I leave. I pray for your guidance that I may be able to handle issues that may suddenly arise, just in case. I pray for patience and passion in what I do.

Also praying for Martin as he go home tonight. Praying, still, na maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2016, 09:55:25 am »
Dear God,

Please grant us complete healing po. We thank you pa din for making us sick, at least we were able to spend our time in bed and talking long hours. Lord, but now we need to get up na. There are works to do and obligations to meet. Lord, shower us with your healing embrace. Clothe us with your protection. Remove any infection and heal us po. Mamaya po kukuha ng cbc ni T, please help her po na maging maganda ang result. We ask this through your powerful name, Amen. In you, we believe that we will be healed.

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2016, 07:02:40 pm »
PApa God,

Thank you po at maluwag ang trabaho ngayon. Thank you kasi nakasimula ako ng maaga sa ibang tasks. Praying that tomorrow will not have any issues at all. Praying for smooth transactions in the coming days. I pray na makatapos na rin po ako mag-empake.

I also lift up Martin to you. As usual po pls keep him safe as he go home tonight. Praying also na maging ok na ulit kaming dalawa. Pls guide us po. Maraming salamat. These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

mariz11

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 02:33:10 pm »
Papa God,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for your guidance. Thank you kasi naging ok naman yung naging issue. Pls guide us as we do that next week. Praying maging smooth ang lahat. Praying also that you'll keep Martin safe wherever he is. I pray na magkita na kami. And sana po maging ok na ulit ang lahat. Maraming salamat po! These I ask in Jesus' name. AMEN!!!

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2016, 02:43:38 pm »
Thank you lord for an answered prayer🙏 Sana po magtuloytuloy na ang recovery niya. Amen

purplemommy17

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2016, 03:21:37 am »
I dont know what to do God. Help us.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear God 24th Thread
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2016, 08:57:58 am »
Dear God,

Please bless our day. Make it good po. Please also help my brother, sana makalabas na sya ngayong araw sa hosp

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close