watch now

Author Topic: Did you take any vitamines while you were pregnant?  (Read 1388 times)

pmartini

  • Guest
Did you take any vitamines while you were pregnant?
« on: September 11, 2016, 10:00:07 pm »
Mga sis quick question lang:

Did you take any vitamines while you were pregnant?

I get different advice from other moms.. I'm on my 9th week,  and would like to hear some feedback from you mga sis.. TIA! :D

forumera

  • Guest
Re: Did you take any vitamines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 02:29:07 am »
Yes, yung ni-prescribed ng OB ko

Vit C/Folic Acid
Multi Vitamins for preggy
Caltrate

Feeling ko Caltrate ang dahilan bakit hindi ako nagka toothache when I was preggy, sakitin kasi ngipin ko hehe pero nung preggy ako never ako nagka toothache

googoo

  • Guest
Re: Did you take any vitamines while you were pregnant?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 01:28:34 am »
I don't like vitamins in general but just to share with you, folic acid is very important because it helps prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord.  Kahit ito lang if you're like me na tamad to take anything else.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close