watch now

Author Topic: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7  (Read 84189 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2018, 02:08:01 am »
^ di ko lang sya type sis... It looks bad on me... = ( I'd rather have an even tint across my lips.  =)

I actually saw the video na sima mentioned, and wow it looked like a lipstick lol!!

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2018, 10:30:56 pm »
Hey!
Just wanna share tong lip tints na na try ko, ok sha for me kasi flavored hehe =)

https://youtu.be/YglMX_BAvA8

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #222 on: March 27, 2018, 07:42:33 pm »
Peripera's tint water gel settles sa mid ng lips ko.wth
Ano ginagawa niyo para maiwasan to?

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #223 on: March 27, 2018, 11:34:26 pm »
Peripera's tint water gel settles sa mid ng lips ko.wth
Ano ginagawa niyo para maiwasan to?

I dab a little bit of face powder using its sponge sa lips ko, then chaka ako nag aapply ng lip tint.. di sha sa middle lang mag se-settle. try it =)

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2018, 08:53:41 am »
Diva White Lip and cheek tint in Deep Blush is godsend at P80/piece.

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2018, 03:45:19 am »
I just bought Ever Bilena roller tint nightberry. Wala na kasi yung uptown red pero ok lang kasi halos kakulay lang pala nun yung kjm bittersweet. Nightberry ay parang purple na. Overhyped siya for me, parang di naman tumatagal masyado. Pero mas moisturizing kaysa kjm at hindi naglileak, unlike yung kjm ko na pag nasa bag nagli-leak sa roller.

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2018, 09:04:25 am »
Meron ba na brown lip tint (aside from Skin Genie's?) or like, nude? Korean brand, preferably?

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2018, 09:59:21 am »
^try peripera ink velvet sis..  i also saw some collections from moonshot cream paint lightfit, korean brand din halos puro nudes yung colors..

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2018, 10:09:58 am »
^ Ay ang ganda ng colors ng Moonshot!! Thank you!!

sima

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2018, 11:33:44 am »
Meron ako ng tatlong variants ng Ever Bilena Roll-On Lip and Cheek Tint at ok sila for me. Hindi ito katulad ng majority ng mga lip tints na nagse-settle lang sa inner lips. Even ang pag-cover nito sa lips at moisturizing siya compared with other lip tints. Ok din naman siya sa cheeks. Gives me that natural flush

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2018, 01:28:01 pm »
My current fave is the Lustrous lip tints. super ganda!

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2018, 04:46:13 pm »
First time to try Peripera! I have 2 shades of Ink Airy and 1 shade of Ink Velvet. And I must say the hype is real! Kaya pala ang dami kong nababasa na raves dito, maganda pala talaga sya. Very light lang sa lips, velvety ang texture. What I do is I just put a small amount of tint on my lips then spread it using my finger. I like this application better than putting full-on lip tint sa lips using the brush. Very pigmented din sya, and even ang coverage nya sa lips ko.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2018, 07:11:26 pm »
I wanna try the Romand lip and cheek tint, raved ng mga YT Guru. Must really be good. San kaya meron?

sheenamarijm

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2018, 05:58:54 am »
Peripera's tint water gel settles sa mid ng lips ko.wth
Ano ginagawa niyo para maiwasan to?

beb. dont smack instead use your fingers to spread sa lips

sheenamarijm

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2018, 06:02:48 am »
I used Lip stainer BY SHIRLIE NAVARRO in the shade Pa-sexy

its red na red.

and super pigmented po.

150- lang sya
look for her sa FB: shirlie navarro

Mics_Aa1

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2018, 08:15:20 am »
I'm using BLK creamy cheek paint. Okay naman, madaling iblend. Hindi lang tumatagal for more than 4hrs. Pinakamtagal talaga na nagamit ko ay Sophie.

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2018, 11:58:15 am »
I wanna try the Romand lip and cheek tint, raved ng mga YT Guru. Must really be good. San kaya meron?

where to buy this sis?

cherypop

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2018, 02:40:36 pm »
Maganda nga yung Peripera, gamit ko yung Ink Velvet no. 6. Super pigmented pa. 1 dot ok na. Atsaka long lasting din. Hanggang ngayon madami pang laman siguro aabot ng kalahating taon bago ko maubos yung akin or more than pa.  ;D Next ko is yung Body Shop, bumalik ako dito kase ang ganda nya sa cheeks, di nagpapatche patche, madaling iblend tapos long lasting din.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2018, 01:24:16 am »
I purchased a lip and cheek tint from an IG seller, pnkcosmetics. Mura lang, 150php. a little amount goes a long way and ang ganda ng effect sakin. lol. sabi kase ng mga officemates ko, blooming daw ako, e yun lang naman ang bago na ginamit ko.  ;D

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Lip and Cheek Tint - Thread 7
« Reply #239 on: May 28, 2018, 09:26:24 am »
I remember way back I used TBS Lip and Cheek tint, the one with applicator. Recently I got addicted to lip and cheek tints, as in every local brand yata tinry ko lol. Eto na mga na try ko:

Sophie Martin Magic Pink Cream - Most natural pinkish color for the cheeks and I love it. Lasts all day pa.

Sooper Beaute Lip and Cheek Rolly - I love how pigmented their tints, when I put it on my lips hindi sila patchy, and talagang long lasting even on lips. My faves are Lust and Honey. Ang ganda ng Honey sa cheeks. The color reminds me of Benetint pag nasa cheeks ko.

KJM - Only tried 1 color from them (red color, forgot the exact shade). Planning to get Girltalk 'coz of recommendations. But, I think of all the lip tints that I have, eto pinaka watery. Doesn't last long on my lips. I heard mas longer lasting sa cheeks, but I haven't tried it pa.

Tony Moly Delight Tint - I have it in shade 1, ok naman, only tried it on my lips.

Ultra Lip and Cheek Gel Stain - I love the smell and the color! Longer lasting too. Tried using it on my cheeks, medyo hirap i-spread.

Planning to try other brands pa. Lemming ko si Benefit chacha tint but I don't want to spend a lot for a tint. I don't really use them as I'm more of a powder blush and lipstick kind of gal. Overall, I like Sooper Beaute in terms of color opacity and lasting power.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:31:09 am by ellenmitchie »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close