watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 3  (Read 12912 times)

Pandora39

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2017, 11:58:55 pm »
i have research the most effective, natural and cheapest makeup remover is Olive Oil

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2017, 11:12:23 pm »
Hi Pandora39 , I am a fan of using oils as well. I started with VMV Hypoallergenic's makeup remover which was dominantly comprised of coconut oil. When I finished 2 bottles in just 8 months, I've opted to use organic coconut oil which I bought for P250. It has the same effect and surprisingly, I do not feel greasy and it takes out even the most stubborn makeup. My face is also clearer but it took me a week to ease into it. At the first few days, some patches of my face was red after rinsing. But after a while, it acclimated. Love it now!

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2017, 02:44:26 pm »
I've tried Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye & Lip, VCO, now I'm happy with L'Oreal Micellar Water, very effective in removing makeup

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2017, 12:17:14 am »
I think Garnier micellar water is not yet available in Watsons but you should find it in SM supermarkets. Not sure lang if meron na rin sa ibang grocery stores,

Hands down din ako sa performance ni Biore kaso it stings my eyes talaga. I heard Banila Co's clean it zero does the job and doesn't sting but it's pricey. 500++ ang isang tub if I'm not mistaken..

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2017, 07:39:44 pm »
To all who have used mineral-oil based cleanser, did it not break you out because i have read bad feedback about it?

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2017, 07:59:00 pm »
^ i tried ponds cold cream and it broke me out. Feela like it left some residue on my skin even after washing it off.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2017, 07:44:40 am »
Sa Watson's SM Aura meron Garnier micelle water, ang myra tapos ang laki ng bottle. Pero Bioderma yug binili ko kasi gusto ko talaga masubukan, daing samples na binigay sa akin the last time na pumunta ako. :-)
Gusto ko rin mag try ng cleansing oil, meron sa Dior pero naghahanap pa rin ako ng iba. Gusto ko sana yung Shu Uemura pero ang mahal. LOL tsaka malayo ako sa glorietta. Pinakamalapit sa akin SM Aura.
Try ko siguro yang Bior? cleansing oil.
One time ni try ko yung olive oil, susme, ang bigat sa face. Never ko na uulitin.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2017, 08:13:51 am »
mga sis, ok ba yung maybelline eye and lip makeup remover pangtanggal ng waterproof mascara?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2017, 08:07:37 am »
^effective naman sya sis.

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2017, 07:47:19 pm »
To all who have used mineral-oil based cleanser, did it not break you out because i have read bad feedback about it?

I'll share my experience. I started with a VCO-based make-up remover which was quite pricey. After I splurged on 2 bottles, I tried organic VCO on my face. The first week, I had red splotches on my face (I have extremely sensitive skin). But my skin eventually adjusted and I've been using it ever since (about 2 months now) and I have not had any skin problems since then. I think your skin needs to adjust. But if you break out, then stop.  I also tried organic rosehip oil, medyo mahal, around P1,000+. Tried it for 2 weeks as my nightly moisturizer, nag break out ako. I had to stop.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:57:18 pm by M_Y_S4n_ »

D4thAngel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2017, 10:27:36 pm »
I use Biore or Loreal Micellar water. Both works well for me.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2017, 07:44:05 am »
Koreans have a ten step regimen. They advise to use an oil based make up remover then a water based cleanser to remove make up :)

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2017, 09:32:26 am »
Yung Bifesta stings my eyes kaya pinanlinis ko na lang ng makeup brushes ko. Ang linis!  :D I'm using Biore cleansing oil right now and it really removes my makeup without leaving greasy feeling. Minimal makeup lang ako lagi. I don't know kung effective pa rin to sa heavy makeup.

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2017, 09:42:20 am »
@M_Y_S4n_, I haven't tried pa gumamit ng mineral-based cleansing oil. Thanks for the tip :)

Mga sis, okay pa rin ba sa inyo yung biore cleansing oil? Any updates? 🙂

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #94 on: May 05, 2017, 10:30:25 am »
^yes hg ko yan biore cleansing oil up to now. been using it for almost 2 years na..

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2017, 12:30:22 am »
Been using Biore Cleansing Oil too for almost 1 year now. It's my HG too. Super cheap pa!

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2017, 12:37:34 am »
Thank you for your replies! I think I should give it a try. Sana mag-work din sakin. :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2017, 08:34:04 am »
I don't really have heavy make-up everyday but I use cleansing oil to remove sunblock on my face kasi parang di naki-clean thoroughly pag foam cleanser lang.

For years I've been using Sunflower beauty oil lang or VCO as my makeup remover.
Pero when I tried using Biore cleansing iol, I really like it and nawala yung mga reddish flakes sa nose ko. When I emptied out my second bottle of Biore, I tried using again yung SBO but bumalik ulit yung roughness on the side of my nose tapos nagre-red siya. I guess nai-iritate siya ng sunflower oil. So i bought again Biore and I have the softest skin!! :D :D :D

I also have the Biore miscellar water but I like the oil better.

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2017, 08:30:38 pm »
Mga sis, what cleanser do you follow up with after using Biore cleansing oil?

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2017, 11:57:26 am »
^ I use the hhn facial wash

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close