watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 3  (Read 12870 times)

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2017, 10:26:04 am »
mga sis, ano ba pinagkaiba ng sunflower beauty oil or sunflower cleansing oil in terms of removing makeup?

win_foe

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2017, 11:05:45 am »
^^ are these the ones from HHN? i've been using the sunflower oil before for removing makeup but have now switched to the gentle cleansing oil nila na sunflower oil din naman. just wanted to try it. not much difference in removing make up, both work really well.. although multi-purpose kasi 'yung sunflower oil lang (pwede sa armpits, etc). haven't tried the new beauty oil though.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2017, 04:31:36 am »
mary kay lip and eye makeup remover, oil based so shake and put some on a cotton and voila

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2017, 12:58:18 pm »
Simple Makeup Remover ang gamit ko now. Happy naman ako sa performance niya.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2017, 09:58:18 pm »
For the longest time, I have been using HHN sunflower beauty oil to remove sunblock and foundation sa face ko. Sometimes I use EVCO pag naubusan.

 I just bought Biore cleansing oil saka yung micellar water nila. I like the cleansing oil kasi I didnt have to use cotton na saka I love the subtle scent. Wala ring negative reaction on my skin. I think ok naman Biore since gamit ko din yung sunblock nila.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2017, 10:12:02 pm »
Maybelline Make up removereye and lip
Biore Micellar Water


vanitakwek

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2017, 02:16:23 pm »
Been looking for the Garnier micellar water everywhere. Unfortunately, laging out of stock. It was recommended my Anne Clutz I believe. Sa malls kasi puro Maybelline and L'oreal lang meron 🙁

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 07:41:44 pm »
I've been using biore's cleansing oil and super effective nya so far! Gamit ko noon yung micellar water ng maybelline kaso nasasayangan ako sa bulak tsaka di natatanggal lahat. biore makeup removers are the best for me. :)

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2017, 08:50:50 pm »
Ok ba ang cleansing oil for oily/ acne prone skin? I've been using Bioderma micellar water to remove my makeup. Pero gusto ko sana itry ang cleansing oil. Ano marerecommend nyo for oily skin? Thanks mga sis

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2017, 11:01:06 pm »
^ Yup. Acne prone din ako but so far never pa ko nag break out from using cleansing oils. Try Biore sis. :) A lot of sisses here swears by it. It's my HG cleansing oil na.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:45 am »
^ay biore winner! im oily acne prone din pero so far no issues with that..

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2017, 12:30:21 pm »
Agree with Biore cleansing oil. Sayang ngayon ko lang sinubukan. For the longest time sunflower oil ko lang yung ginagamit kong make up remover. Saka with Biore ang sarap niyang i-massage sa face. I have also the micellar water pero twice ko lang ginamit. mas gusto ko feel nung cleansing oil sa skin ko.

justuazon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2017, 08:13:46 pm »
Okay lang din ba gamitin ang biore cleansing oil kahit I don't wear makeup? Pero I wear sunscreen and baby powder.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2017, 05:35:38 am »
^yes sis. Ako din I don't wear make-up everyday but I always use cleansing oil to remove sunscreen/sunblock on my face thoroughly. Nabasa ko din lang dito sa gt na if you wear face sunblock, dapat double cleansing.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2017, 09:59:57 am »
I'm also using Biore cleansing oil. It's good for removing makeup pero ang tagal magbanlaw ng face as in feeling ko mabubura na mukha ko hinde pa din tapos.  Any tips mga sis?
I think may facial wash is just too gentle hinde niya kaya si cleansing oil, baka magpalit tuloy ako.
I end up using my clarisonic na iniiwasan ko na sana kaso mas kampante ako na tanggal lahat sa face ko including any oil residue.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2017, 04:05:41 pm »
^hmm bakit oily pa rin sayo sis? the biore oil on me nageemulsify kapag binasa hindi ba? Ang ginagawa ko i rub the oil then wet my hands and rub it again.. this time nageemulsify na sya habang tinatanggal yun makeup.. And then pagkarinse ko wala na yun oily feeling.. but i still double cleanse with facial foam or soap to take away natirang makeup residue kung meron man. Kaya nga gustong gusto ko si biore kasi wala oily feeling after and natatanggal nya talaga kahit mascara na waterproof..

anyway, im trying their miscellar water now mauubos ko na sya ok rin naman pero mas efficient si oil kasi need pa ng cotton pad si miscellar. Pero ok sya kung hindi mo pa feel maghilamos pagkauwi ng bahay dahil sabi ng matatanda nakakapasma daw kapag pagod pa tapos nagbasa ng face..lol. Then kapag matutulog na dun na ako naghihilamos at full skincare routine :D

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2017, 01:46:12 am »
So far I've tried Loreal, Maybelline, Biore, Garnier and Bioderma Micellar water. Pinamaganda talaga for me Bioderma, I just can't bring myself to pay that much for a small bottle. Ang bilis maubos saken nung Bioderma. The Biore naman is nice din but it felt stingy at times, so I think I'm gonna stick to Garnier for now. Effective naman when it comes to removing makeup.

After micellar water I use the Biore foam cleanser and this really cleans my pores, deep cleanse talaga sya. I love it, it helped make the acne on my forehead go away!

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2017, 10:34:58 am »
I tried ponds cold cream but it feels heavy on my face even if I wash it with a cleanser after. Feels like  there is still residue :( Any makeup remover that is alcohol free?

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2017, 01:24:26 pm »
Ever since I discovered micellar water, I've been using that as my make up remover. Dati wala talaga akong ginagamit, diretso hilamos lang with soap and water. Now I make it a point to use a make up remover muna. Maybelline is ok and affordable (199 for 200 ml; 139 pag sale sa Lazada) but L'oreal is better, 250 nga lang for 250ml. I was lucky to have caught the BOGO sale on lazada so 2 bottles for 250 pesos lang ang bili ko. Mas thorough magtanggal ng makeup ang L'oreal, IMO. :)

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 3
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2017, 10:21:03 pm »
Thatcha Cleansing oil is the one I like most. I have tried Shu and DHC and they were okay pero Tatcha does not sting my eyes, and very effective kahit konti lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close