watch now

Author Topic: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)  (Read 4411 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« on: September 05, 2016, 02:20:28 pm »
Do you have:
1. milia (they said it's cholesterol deposit. white and hard around eye are usually)
2. dark spots

Any home remedy or suggestion which derma or clinic to go?

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 05:02:55 pm »
Removed this myself kasi ang mahal sa derma. Used a needle (na disinfected with alcohol), pinched until lumabas sya.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:23:17 pm »
Lumiit milia ko nung pinalitan ko ng organic mga facial products. Sabi kasi may mga chemicals daw na nakaka-cause niyan.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 03:00:34 pm »
^depende rin sis kasi i had milia when i used HHN sunflower oil before as eye moisturizer. Organic yun kaya i thought safe sya. Then I noticed may milia na ako sa eye area. When I stopped, nawala na rin siya.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 08:40:50 pm »
Let's discourage d-i-y treatments like using needles at home.  It's not safe for you, and garbage collector if not properly dispose.  I remember having a lot of milia and I was told antibiotic like clindamycin nakakatulong. How about you guys?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 09:47:08 pm »
 The most stubborn milia I got, located near my chin, happened when I used an organic product. Napa-laser ko pa noon, half lang natanggal. AHAs and BHAs helped with getting rid of the remaining.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2016, 04:32:38 am »
Thanks sa mga reply.
Mga sis na nakapagpatanggal sa derma, masakit ba? and may mark ba after? I plan to go to derma as soon as possible. sana covered ng healthcard. I believe warts removal minsan covered ng card. I feel kasi mahal yan anything procedure with derma even consultation.

I have 3 milias in my forehead. Annoying lang tingnan kairita. he he

april_kiss

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 05:17:52 pm »
Milia is my biggest problem. Once in a while nagpupunta ako sa derma to have them removed. SOBRANG SAKIT. They lance the milia and squeeze.  I'm searching for a way to PREVENT them. Makakatulong daw ang products  with retinol. 

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 06:19:42 pm »
^ How long does the wound last, sis?

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 07:31:54 pm »
I had a derma removed my 3 milias sa forehead sakit tapos wound last about a week then bawal make up ugh

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 09:59:33 am »
I also have it around my eyes. Is retinol safe?  I want to try it too.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 04:27:39 am »
^ not sure sis. I want to buy sa Beauty Bar parang may isang line of product dun na may retinol talaga un name I forgot lang. siguro best to consult derma muna usually they prescribe naman yata

_ilovepink_

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 04:41:04 am »
I have lots of these around my eye areas since birth. I had it removed through cauterization, I think 3-4 years ago. So far di naman bumalik. Although may tumutubo pa rin na paisa isa pero minimal nlng, No scars rin for me. Need lang talaga careful na wag i-scratch while it heals and let it heal by itself. The derma gave me a cream na ipapahid while it heals. So, tiis ganda talaga nung mga time na yun.

ArfMeow0101

  • Guest
Re: Dark Spots and Milia (white deposits in face and around eyes)
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 12:00:55 pm »
I used to have milias as in marami sila pero nagdry and nawala nung nagstart ako ng tretinoin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close