We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have been reading here and there about how the ending might probably end, given the Hae Soo is really not part of history. I want a good ending, be it sad or happy, as long as not open ended.
The K2 is also very very nice! so gwapo and hot ni Ji Chang Wook! the naked shower scene fight was very entertaining and a first in Kdrama!
@patchiislove if you're not into period dramas, jealousy incarnate would be my suggestion. But choosing one from your list, Moonlovers talaga. I wasnt a fan of period dramas before but this got me hooked. Now I'm waiting for Park Seo Joon's Hwarang 😅😅