We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ and ^^, in relation to your mentioned item...Rave: Lucas Papaw ointment.I have eczema-ish chapped lips recently (not only dry, but peeling, scaling, itchy, red, raw, sometimes bleeding, and painful upper lips), or let's just say, often. In the years that I have attempted to soothe my lips I have found that petroleum jelly works for me. However, my recent case has been quite worse than usual kaya feeling ko hindi na gumagana petroleum jelly sakin, much more na natatanggal pa pag umiinom ako. So after reading the posts above plus a reco of another friend, I ordered this ointment online and have found it very effective. In less than 24 hours (literal na kakadating lang sakin kahapon) of liberal application plus exquisitegem's method to put the ointment at night, finally di na masyado sugat-sugat labi ko, to the point that I can now wear the new lipstick I bought. The only con: need maghoard online or from a friend from AU! hirap hanapin sa local drugstores.
Rave: MKUP lip whitener, 4 nights ko ng ginagamit may improvement na sa lips ko. Naglighten na yung mga gilid gilid
Saan nakakabili nito sis?
Semi-rant: It Cosmetics cc cream matte. I give it a 7/10. Bought it for its supposed anti-aging and sun protection benefits. Kaya lang it's also supposed to be pore minimizing but I can still very clearly see mine, parang ganun pa rin, so the coverage is minimal lang, and I don't like the smell also, and may pagka-sticky sya when applied but fortunately does not feel too heavy naman. My shade is light ad match naman sa akin, kaya lang parang walang masyadong smoothing or brightening effect, LOL. Nacocompare ko kasi sa Face Shop cc cushion (I really like their cc cushions kaya lang I'm not a fan of it being in a cushion, sana ibenta na lang in a tube).