watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)  (Read 95398 times)

eian4fun

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2018, 12:52:13 pm »
Rave:
iWhite recovery sleeping gel mask. hiyang sya for me. not sticky, no pimples and feeling ko lumiliit ang pores ko. Super cheap!  mabibili sya sa mercury drug  :)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2018, 07:39:02 am »
Loving Loreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation. More of dewy than matte :)

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #342 on: November 21, 2018, 10:17:41 am »
Rave - Ivory clean body wash.  Teenager pa yata ako nung huli ako gumamit ng any product of ivory, pero napabili ako kasi it's so affordable at only 170 for a big bottle! I'm liking the mild scent. Medyo runny sya, but on the plus side, hindi sya mahirap i-rinse off (so unlike the one I used previous to this, from aveeno). Feeling fresh talaga all day, parang commercial lang, haha. Hiyang ako sa kanya, which is great kasi ang dami ko na na-try na body wash pero konti lang yung satisfied talaga ako. Yung sa The Body Shop lang halos yung nirerepurchase ko.

sis, san ka nakabili ng Ivory body wash?

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #343 on: November 21, 2018, 12:53:50 pm »
SM supermarket north edsa or cubao yata sis. Can't remember which pero yan lang dalawa pinupuntahan ko na SM usually.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #344 on: November 21, 2018, 04:01:44 pm »
I have oily skin and visible pores so I decided to try bentonite clay from luxe organics since it's quite affordable compared to the other flagship brand.

I used it once a week for 3 weeks until I noticed dry spots on my face. I ask my derma about it and she said that I should not use the bentonite clay once a week since it too strong. Now I need to recover my skin from it.

She said that I should have asked first since it just ended up irritating my skin. Apparently, for my case, it has to be at least once in 2 or 3 weeks.

Anyone has this experience before?

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2018, 03:50:02 pm »
RAVE
MAC PREP AND PRIME lip: Super nakakaprolong ng staying power ng any lippie. Tas yung ruby woo ko ganda ng kapit dahil sa kanya at dina nagdadry lips ko. Buong duty no need to reapply na. Sobrang mas okay sya kesa sa lipbalm. Bakit ngayun ko lang triny to. waaa...
MAC STROBE CREAM- ganda ihalo sa estee lauder double wear foundie. mukang healthy tignan skin
EVIAN FACIAL MIST- ganda ispray sa muka bago magcheektint. nagmumukang natural flush yung cheektint.

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2018, 05:57:06 am »
Rave: V&M's CPG oil. I hoarded a lot when it was on sale sa beautymnl. I like how it's cheap and very handy. I find it a good alternative to the vitamin e oil (from healthy options) i mix with my lotion. 

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2018, 03:30:00 pm »
Rave - SCHP rejuvenatin set. Balik loob ako dito since effective talaga siya.

Sis yasbabyangel, how much is MAC PREP AND PRIME lip? I love my Ruby Woo kaso minsan hirap na hirap talaga ako i-apply.

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2018, 08:30:19 pm »
Hi sis swtgrlbee I bought it on sale here in UAE ng 60 aed (Original price is 80 aed). Mga around 800+ sya sa peso. Wala ako idea sa presyo nya sa pinas sis. sorry

sahmandkids

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #349 on: December 07, 2018, 11:47:40 am »
i love tony moly masks

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2018, 10:46:06 pm »
Rave! My new skincare items:
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - the answer to my oily skin. Effective in pore cleansing and skin exfoliation.
Innisfree Bija Trouble Spot Essence - helped to treat my acne breakout in my chin
Clearasil Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream - effective in treating my breakout without overdrying my skin
Laneige Perfect Renew Cream - my new fave night cream, good in moisturizing and making it soft & smooth

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #351 on: December 10, 2018, 08:26:56 pm »
Rant:
Cosrx galactomyces tone balancing essence - idk if this is the reason for my breakouts. still observing but pansin ko lagi ako may bagong pimple the day after. sana purging stage lang siya, i like the glow it gives me pa naman.

gellygurt

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #352 on: December 11, 2018, 01:26:09 am »
Hellohellohello!

Semi-rave: Diva White Underarm Deo Spray - bought this 1-2 months ago on shopee. Lasted pretty long, considering my sister and I shared a bottle. Super effective siya when it comes to keeping the pits sweat- and odor-free. My underarms stayed surprisingly dry, even after a run. As for whitening, walang noticeable effect besides less chicken skin -- though that might also be a result from my switching to waxing and swiping some ACV on my underarms every so often.
Rave: Esme organics sugar wax - lovelovelove. Mura pa siya. after years of shaving, I switched to waxing two months ago and my underarms seem so much smoother and lighter. really effective when it comes to pulling out the hair. I rarely have to pluck out more than a handful of tiny strands afterwards.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #353 on: December 14, 2018, 11:48:01 am »
Rave - smashbox be legendary lipstick in audition. Though hindi latest beauty find ang be legendary line of lipstick sa akin because noon pa ako bumibili nito, but I only recently got the shade audition and it's really nice. IMO they don't have the best texture pero pwede na, and ito lang yata yung brand of lipstick na bumabagay sa akin kahit anong shade kunin ko! It's a miracle, haha. Ayoko na sana bumili ng lipstick more than 800 pesos, pero I think this particular one is worth it.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #354 on: December 22, 2018, 11:55:17 am »
Applauded Vice Ganda blush mukhang natural flush lang siya sa akin

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #355 on: December 23, 2018, 12:22:50 am »
Super rave about Careline's Graph-Ink Liner.  Grabeh, for less than P200 super long-lasting talaga on my oily lids.  I just wish they have matte black and brown shades, medyo shiny yung black nila but still very, very good talaga!

MarikitNaHiraya

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #356 on: December 28, 2018, 09:48:40 am »
Rave: Madeca derma cream

Made my skin glow after almost 4 weeks.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #357 on: January 03, 2019, 12:51:56 pm »
I have recently tried nami cosmetics. I am totally inlove with their gel liner and liquid pen liner. The pen liner is not a matte finish but it doesn't transfer and it's def waterproof. The gel liner dries fast enough and it's so easy to apply.


Though their bb cream is too white for pinays. I did a research on their brand and they mentioned that they kept in mind the filipinas. The pressed powder is okay but not that much coverage but it's  great for that last step in your makeup routine.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #358 on: January 03, 2019, 01:12:00 pm »
Ever Bilena Volume Curl Waterproof mascara - ang baho niya (amoy poop) and hindi siya waterproof. Kapag naluha ka ng konti or makusot magsmudge na agad. Ang hirap pa alisin, super kalat sa mata. May nabili din ako na matte lipstick nila before humapdi lips ko. Mukhang wala na talagang pag-asa ang ever bilena sa akin. Waste of money.

emsgalon

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #359 on: January 17, 2019, 12:43:56 pm »
Medyo luma na sya pero worth it para sakin
Tartelette In Bloom Palette - midrange palette lang ito pero maganda sya for beginners like me  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close