watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)  (Read 95177 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2018, 09:07:17 pm »
Nagpadala sa rave ng mga local youtubers kaya napabili ako ng Careline multi-sticks na strobe stick at rose stick. Ganda nila pareho. Natural na natural lang.

vanitakwek

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #301 on: July 08, 2018, 05:07:46 pm »
Becca cheek tints- ang bilis mawala! mas maganda pa colourette!

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #302 on: July 09, 2018, 08:12:40 am »
Cathy Doll Essence

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #303 on: July 09, 2018, 02:23:42 pm »
Raves and mini rants:

L'oreal Infallible Foundation
Bought this on a whim without much thought... I needed a good foundation na match ng skin ko ASAP and I was deciding between this and Revlon Colorstay.
Revlon was around 800+, and this was around 600, and I already tried Revlon and it was nothing outstanding. okay lang. hahaha so I gave this a try. As in swatched it, bought it, done.

Best decision ever, finally na achieve ko yung poreless, porcelain look :* :* :* I'll try to get this in other colors hehe

mini rant: Ang hirap i.remove!!! I spent 10 cotton balls and my face still isnt clean. pff

Peri Pera Lip Tint
my gosh so pigmented, so bright, so long lasting, so light parang nothing talaga!! <3

con: nakakadry ng lips kahit naglipbalm ako.. hehe

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2018, 03:08:20 pm »
Rant- Keratin Lash Lift sa Jesi Mendez BGC. Parang nagpacurl lang ako ng lashes sa Let's Face It! Kaloka seryoso ba sila na worth 5K yun and you bought it for 1.6K on BeautyMNL? Seriously worst deal ever. Buti pa mga ManiPedi finds sa BeautyMNL mapagkakatiwalaan pero ito naku. Hapdi pa ng mata ko while she (the ate) was doing the Keratin Lift. I've tried Browhaus' Lash Lift and LFI nga. Walang kahapdi hapdi and amoy Pagoda curling lotion lol

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2018, 10:39:11 pm »
I have a skin care and make-up addiction, I don't know why. I love a lot of the foundations I already own (Dior, Laneige BB Cream, Charlotte Tilbury). I really SHOULD NOT have bought a new one but I could not resist but try CHANTECAILLE FUTURE SKIN FOUNDATION -- and wow wow i'm blown away. It gives that dewy healthy skin look, it has light to medium coverage but is buildable or you can pat loose/finishing powder over it if you want a matte finish and fuller coverage. I love it -- this is really the first foundation I can truly say that achieves the SKIN BUT BETTER, look.... sun-kissed look. Now i'm curious to try other products from this brand!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2018, 01:05:01 am »
Pixi Glow Tonic and Overnight Glow serum -- I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. My skin texture remained the usual, wala naman outstanding effect saken these products.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #307 on: July 18, 2018, 05:54:43 am »
Ang ganda nga ng Kris lipstick - yung Love at Life! Nakaka-brighten at wake up ng face yung blue-based na red Love  niya at nakaka-fresh naman yung kanyang Life!

_hotbabe_

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2018, 10:56:42 pm »
Finally meron na ako Nature?s Republic Alovera gel. I was hesitant to use it kasi mix yung reviews sa YT. But nung na try ko ay winner. Glass skin after maabsorb ng skin yung aloevera gel.😍

Charisma101

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2018, 08:47:36 am »
Rave: Klairs supple preparation lotion

No more red itchy patches plus i also use it on my lips as sort of a balm. It works 😃

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2018, 09:12:19 pm »
Rave:  Callie Pure Marula Oil. Sobrang lambot sa skin. Bibihira ako magkagusto sa skin care product kasi ayaw ko ng sticky feeling. So no to lotion at very seldom ako gumamit ng moisturiser but nabale lahat yun ng Callie Marula Oil. Super bilis maabsorb ng skin at no lagkit or oily feeling ever.  Use with or without make up lakas maka glow ng skin. 

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #311 on: July 25, 2018, 05:33:38 am »
Rave: Organika Grapeseed Oil - mula nung nabili ko ito nung May, hindi na ako nagkakaroon ng pimples.  Kapag time of the month, maliliit na pimples lang if ever tapos 1 day lang wala na.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2018, 07:51:53 am »
Rave: Biore Cleansing Oil... galling makatanggal ng heavy makeup especially mascara.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2018, 02:08:28 pm »
Semi-rant - aveeno daily moisturizing body wash. Not that easy to rinse off at hindi ko masyado feel yung pagiging moisturizing nya. Scent is okay naman, though not my favorite. Ang totoo nyan, medyo nagsisisi ako ngayon at ito yung binili ko at hindi na lang nagrepurchase ng body shop british rose or shea, LOL.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #314 on: July 28, 2018, 06:32:03 pm »
rave - the body shop atlas mountain rose spray. Mahilig ako sa rose scent and this smells so nice on me. Lasted for around four hours, which is okay na rin kasi mura lang naman and body mist lang naman sya kasi. 20% off pa with my bpi card.

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #315 on: July 29, 2018, 12:32:58 pm »
Rave - Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 + Masque Vivant + OligoProteines Marines.  Saved me from a horrid acne episode.  I used the P50 before on its own but I had to buy it in the US pa (without consult). Since where I am, BR is only dispensed with consultation, I went na coz I was desperate with the acne episode.  I was forewarned that there will be purging due to the Oligo Proteines, and indeed three weeks na kala ko lalong lumama acne ko, but on th fourth week, miraculously nagsettle na skin ko. No acne and  naging soft texture and plumpy na! I feel that I will stick to BR na for life. Not cheap but here, hindi rin naman super OA price (not like Obagi, meron pa ba nun?) since sobrang tipid gamitin.  Totally worth it ang BR for me.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2018, 05:58:36 pm »
Rant: Lotus Herbals WhiteGlow Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub - it leaves my skin soft and glowing after using BUT unfortunately I got pimples after a few days.

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #317 on: August 01, 2018, 11:47:10 am »
Rave

L'oreal True Match Powder Foundation
     - works for me with combination to dry skin type. The only powder foundation I've tried that didn't make me nangingintab at the end of the day. Lovin' it : ) Plus, it's SPF 35

Canmake Cream Cheek - Antique Milk Rose (15)
     - lakas maka natural at simpleng ganda aura ang peg. Lovin' it as well.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:52:30 am by Bridgette* »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #318 on: August 02, 2018, 11:33:22 pm »
Rave!

Finally my future na yung lips ko na eternally dry with Infracyte luscious lips! Kahit lipstick and na remove na, moisturized pa din!! Worth it yung 1.8k lol

Crayolaa

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #319 on: August 04, 2018, 11:21:39 am »
Rave : Stridex red, my holy grail active. Way better than CosRX BHA, in terms of clearing bumps and active acne. I purged on the 2nd and 3rd week, i have lots of these small flesh-colored bumps and stridex kind of brings them to the surface. Purging sucks i know, but thats the only way to drain those clogged pores, well aside from extraction. My face is a lot more smoother now compare to CosRx days, sf around my nose have lessen, no new blackheads on my cheeks and forehead.
Also, why i love stridex. I have Fungal Acne on my neck and jaw area. Nothing seems to work on it. Some bumps will cleared yet new ones will appear in cluster. Very frustating and it itch sometimes. With stridex those bumps have cleared in three weeks.

First two weeks, i used it every three nights right after cleansing, wait for 30mins then follow with Hada labo light lotion, Hadalabo premium and Benton aloe propolis gel cream. On the 3rd week, i up it to every other night to see how my skin will react and well it tolerates it nicely. I just do multiple layers of HL light and premium after the waiting time..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close