watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)  (Read 95240 times)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2018, 01:03:42 pm »
@Sima..di ba sticky Watson's Collagen Toner?   

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2018, 02:34:47 pm »
Rave! MUZ exfoliator gel.. 2x week ko ginagamit ganda sa face. together with mask..

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2018, 09:08:10 pm »
@Sima..di ba sticky Watson's Collagen Toner?

Nope hindi siya sticky.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2018, 03:11:50 am »
Rave! Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner  ;)

Super effective for me. In less than a week, my face looks brighter and feels smoother.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2018, 04:59:52 am »
Nag-swipe ako kahapon sa cheeks ng Careline Starlight Shine blush at sobrang nagulat ako kasi ang ganda niya at mukhang natural lang sa sun-kissed skin!

cherypop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2018, 02:34:57 pm »
RAVE:
Body Shop lip and cheek tint - di sha nagpapatche patche sa cheeks, long lasting din
Snoe pore minimising serum - malamig sa face, hindi oily skin ko pag gising sa umaga
V&M CPG oil - malambot sa skin

Semi Rave:
V&M Witch Hazel toner - refreshing, di naman ako nag breakout , mejo pricey atsaka di lumiit pores ko haha

Rant:
CORSX AHA / BHA clarifying toner - super mild on skin parang water lang  >:(
Essence Mousse fondation in ivory - 2 shade lang meron sila isang light isang dark tapos parang di kumakapait sa face ko, hulas kung hulas agad, worst foundation I tried. HAHA ;D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:34:20 am by cherypop »

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2018, 06:26:10 pm »
semi-rave - cream silk fresh hydration conditioner, yung newly released na light blue yung tube. I really like the scent, gusto ko nga sya gamitin lagi kaya wala pang 2 weeks ubos na, haha. Hindi pa sya masyado mahirap i-rinse off. Yun nga lang, not so creamy sya so napaparami lagi yung nalalagay ko, kaya nga sandali lang sa akin yung isang tube. As for its conditioning properties...pwede na rin, I'd give it a 7/10. I have dry rebellious hair din kasi, kahit kerastase na nga minsan gamit ko hindi pa rin tinatablan. Pero may effect din naman. For a regular conditioner, pwede na ako sa cream silk and ito yung current fave ko along with their hair fall defense variant.

vanitakwek

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #287 on: May 13, 2018, 04:01:33 pm »


rave:
Marc Jacobs remarcable foundation- I guess the hype is real, maganda coverage. tested it once pa lang, pak talaga itsura kahit pawisan
a preorder from my suki in Shopee, Morphe's 15N palette- super nice! :D I wanted the Nars palette (forgot the name) with similar shades pero I can't buy a palette that expensive with 5-6 shades lang ata. ganda ng payoff ng color, been trying to perfect smokey eyes and ito ang naka sagot!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:11:51 pm by vanitakwek »

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #288 on: May 13, 2018, 11:26:34 pm »
Rave and Rant

Elf eye liner 1 set (5 pcs.)

-Pigmented
-i like green and white color
-dislike purple color kapag ini apply mukha na syang black color

Di ko pa na try ang black and brown.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #289 on: May 20, 2018, 09:34:35 am »
rave - dermacol foundation. I'm mostly a tinted moisturizer/bb cream person, pero since hindi pa ako nakakarepurchase ng anything, I decide to just use my dermacol instead for the past few weeks. I originally bought this to conceal bite marks, but I wasn't totally happy with it and ang bilis din naman nawala nung marks ko on their own, so nakatunganga lang yung dermacol sa stash ko until now. A little bit goes a long way and I find that using a sponge works best for me. Does not feel heavy. Scent is okay. It really does improve the look of my face.  I look healthier, my skin looks almost perfect (I have dry patches and large pores) and medyo dewy. I'm not a fan of the dewy look, pero this time, bumagay sa akin. The magic of makeup talaga, LOL.

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #290 on: May 22, 2018, 11:20:07 am »
Rant: Secret Key Fresh Nature Toner Witch Hazel.

Nagkabumps ako :( pero mabango sya. Hindi hiyang sa skin ko kaya itinigil ko na.

linetinee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #291 on: June 03, 2018, 11:11:34 am »
RAVE: NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm - finally found a liquid blush that stays put for 8hrs!! Did a CPR training today, applied it at 8am and by the end of our training, 4pm, it is still there - glowing! I love how this liquid blush has a subtle shimmer for that 'from within glow' and it's not even something na sa umpisa lang andun like most blushes are - sa umpisa lang glowing then fades away din. But not with Nars! All it takes is 1 pump for an 8-hour epic glow and for 38cad I bet this would last me a year! Kinda sucks though na I can't control the pump, full pump talaga kahit di ko ipress and mejo may natira pang product sa fingers ko after putting on enough product on both cheeks and chin.

RAVE: TOM FORD Illuminating Primer vs HOURGLASS Veil Mineral Primer - I looooove how Hourglass makes my skin flawless - the hype is true talaga for this one BUT I am missing that glow even if I pile on highlighters. Here comes Tom Ford, boom ang glow with this one!!! With most 'illuminating' primers I have tried, laging nawawala yung glow after applying foundie (or maybe depends sa foundie you're using?) but that's not the case with Tom Ford, andun pa din after and it stays din for hours!

Now I wonder if I could apply Hourglass muna then Tom Ford para flawless + glowing? Hahaha.

On a sidenote, perhaps yung Tom Ford primer ang reason why my Nars liquid blush didn't budge at all (although most raves I read online says it is indeed longlasting) so maybe I should try it tom without the primer and see if it'll stay put pa din for 8hrs!

RAVE (again): Reunited with Giorgio Armani Maestro foundie. Eversince I started my Korean skincare routine I stopped using medium coverage foundies cos I wanted to show off my ala-korean luminous skin (lol, not quite there yet, I am missing the korean dewy glow but my skin has never been this good) so I had to go back to GA Maestro. I find that although I can go out without makeup on, my skin could still use some brightening i guess with the help of a foundie. Perfect complement kay Tom Ford primer cos it doesn't take away TF's glow. I just love how GA melts into skin you can't tell I have foundie on - well other than noticing that my skin is a littttle too perfect you'd think I have make up on. If that makes sense. Lol.

problematicskin

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #292 on: June 05, 2018, 12:21:32 am »
Rave:

The Beauty Empire for taking care of my skin. Affordable facial treatments, and wonderful staff!

2 thumbs up!

sturmfrei

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #293 on: June 05, 2018, 11:32:28 pm »
Maybelline brow tattoo gel tint! 3 days akong may kilay  ;D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2018, 09:10:22 am »
Rave - lewis and pearl powder. I buy this mostly kasi ang bango nila! Mas gusto ko pa nga gamitin ito minsan than whatever perfume I'm currently using. Just bought the jasmine garden variant ang the scent is not too bad.

diana_wills

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2018, 03:34:07 pm »
Well I had a real problem and I was buying a lot more beauty products than I'd like to admit. And my friend recently recommended this amazing sensitive skincare https://ediblebeautyaustralia.com/collections/sensitive-skincare and after just two weeks I'm in love!
Now I'm planing on buying travel pack  ;D and I'll let you know how it works on my next trip  ;)

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #296 on: July 03, 2018, 04:52:22 am »
Rave: Daiso eyebrow pencil in dark brown

Nag iisang stock na lang ito sa Daiso branch na napuntahan ko. Ang ganda niya promise! Pak na pak ang kilay ko hehe. And it's only 88 pesos.

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2018, 09:06:06 am »
Rave/Rant

Ellana Lip and Cheek Tint - Amethyst

Number 1 it's organic, no odor and lasts for the day yung cheeks ko! Not bitter and no taste at all. Okay din yung color.

Kainis lang ang hirap nya iapply and i-even out  ???

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2018, 01:47:56 pm »
Rave - Neutrogena Deep Clean Energizing foaming cleanser.

If you remember Mamdom's facial wash back in the 90s na minty and has bits of scrub in it, parang ganon sya 

neszreyes

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2018, 06:44:45 pm »
Frezyderm Sunblock

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close